Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-29-2011, 03:00 PM
New Fan

Quote:
yes wayy tooo evil. i mean.. navid's at fault too. why is she only mad at silver? and what she did was unforgivable. its silver's future on the line!
Don't forget life, once she crashes who knows what she might do/hurt herself. It does show how she is not thinking clearly when Silver was the one who tried to end it a Navid is the one who promised to be faithful to Ade. I do like the idea that maybe this is a way of forcing her to become independent and not rely on Navid so much.
Old 04-29-2011, 03:29 PM
Elite Fan

Desi, do you mean they're amking Silver or Navid too independant?

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 04-30-2011, 04:28 PM
New Fan

Adrianna. I was basing it off of Krizz_teenah's comment:

Quote:
ADE should learn to be independent of navid. i think that is the goal of the writers now since they have been together since season 1...
Old 05-01-2011, 06:31 AM
Elite Fan

I agree, she has an unhealthy dependance on him at the moment and I often wonder if she really is in love with him or if she just credits him as her saving grace.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 05-01-2011, 07:15 AM
Dedicated Fan

^ I agree. I don't think she has quite clear what *love* is (not that only one way of loving exists, but still... you know what I mean?
Old 05-01-2011, 09:59 AM
Elite Fan

I think she does love him. I just think she's so used to being used (by her mom, directors, Javier's uncle) that she probably has no idea how to give back to another person. In s2, she actually was pretty independent for the second half and she gave up chasing him after awhile. so yeah, I think there are definitely moments when she's independent of him and there's still something there. Ade just needs to find that person again who isn't so reliant on him or anyone else for love.

icon
Old 05-01-2011, 10:19 AM
Dedicated Fan

And I also question Navid's love for Ade. He idealizes her a bit, she's his childhood dream... at least that's how I've felt it whenever they had some kind of contrast, e.g. at the beginning of S02 when he doesn't want her to start acting again.
Old 05-01-2011, 10:46 AM
Elite Fan

Agreed with both of the above posts. I think Navid idealises Adrianna too and for a long time I think he had her on a pedestal and felt the need to always look after her or save her. I've always found him to be pretty judgemental of her though when she does things that he doesn't want.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 08-31-2015, 05:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

I barely remember this episode.

Silver was so hard to watch. EEK. I hate when she's acting crazy.

i actually enjoyed the max/naomi and annie storylines.