Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-25-2011, 10:28 PM
New Fan

This was a boring episode. Nothing that really stood out.

-Naomi & Max = how many slowmo action are going to get this season? The whole thing was quite predictable, but I did enjoy her shushing that dude in class in order to cheer on her man. I just despise how Naomi changes as soon as she likes a guy. meh

-Silver = Too peppy. I did not think Stroup pulled it off. Her acting has been quite lacking lately. On the upside, I did not hate the Rihanna Red on her.

-Ivy & dude = Boring, predictacle and really just poorly written. I usually love them together, but tonight something seemed off. There goes another couple I could careless for.

-Annie = Surprised I actually enjoyed her storyline the best. Who knew the most unoriginal arc would help me keep my eyes open from this borefest. That and of course Ade's evil smirk.

-Supporting cast (Dixon, Liam) = i give up lol. I have said enough on this subject. These boys need to leave this show. iT is getting ridic. How the hell can Dix only appear for about 7-10 secs in the whole episode???????????

-Navid = he could fall off a ditch and I wouldn't care. Though I must say, Michael is rocking that haircut.

Last edited by dixie_addict; 04-25-2011 at 10:38 PM
Old 04-25-2011, 11:57 PM
Elite Fan

idk about u guys, but i think i ship Navid/Iguana more than I do any other couple on the show now okay, maybe not more than Naomi/Max, but definitely more than the rest! lol

Im disappointed in the Navid/Silver storyline. It's not at all anywhere near the way I would have imagined them. To me, Navid/Ade were far more epic in S1. Don't get me wrong, I hate Adrianna very much now, but I was wrong in thinking I would like him more with Silver because of how awful Ade has become meh. In fact, I saw more chemistry in that 2.8 second scene between him and Naomi than I did between him and Silver.
Which btw, I am totally a closeted Navid/Naomi shipper of some sort

Oh and Michael Steger is pretty damn hot, js.
Old 04-26-2011, 12:33 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
idk about u guys, but i think i ship Navid/Iguana more than I do any other couple on the show now
they have a forbidden love
Old 04-26-2011, 12:37 AM
Elite Fan

i want him to feed me like that
Old 04-26-2011, 12:38 AM
Elite Fan

Those fruit pieces did look delicious
Old 04-26-2011, 06:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Okay episode.

Max/Naomi aren't terrible. They're fine for now.

So the woman Annie works for is sick? Interesting

Silver has gone wild, can't wait till someone notices the craziness!

Raj is getting treatment 'cause of Ivy? That seems legit
Old 04-26-2011, 06:25 AM
Ultimate Fan

It was ok. Annies storyline is somewhat enjoyable. Can tell that I am not going to enjoy Silvers storyline if it isnt going to be taken semi seriously.

But I was glad that Naomi lost the competition. I was hoping that they wouldve just used Gabys daughter from the original since she goes to school there and would be up her ally. But I know there is a ban on nods to the original.
Old 04-26-2011, 09:01 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Can tell that I am not going to enjoy Silvers storyline if it isnt going to be taken semi seriously.
I think they're just reflecting her mania at the moment, which is why it's all comedy-ish, but I'd imagine as soon as she crashes and/or starts displaying other signs that can't be contributed to interview excitement, it'll get a lot more seriously.

Did anyone else like Marla? I think she was kind of interesting, and it was nice they actually used some sort of history of L.A once in the show - they're surrounded by famous people and famous places and sometimes it's like the kids could be anywhere
Old 04-26-2011, 09:56 AM
Elite Fan

Naomi wearing the Geology Rocks shirt as a skirt with a belt. Priceless.

Oh, Silver nailed the interview but crashed and burned with the multiple phone calls. Although it just looked like she kept his interest at the beginning, we don't know if she actually nailed the interview, given the source.

Liam was such a prop this week. Annie's story line is not bad.

No Teddy!

kenny | credit
Old 04-26-2011, 10:42 AM
Elite Fan

I wonder where Teddy's supposed to be? There could have been a shot of him in school or something with Dixon - Dixon could have shared his 0.7 seconds screentime
Old 04-26-2011, 11:16 AM
Part-Time Fan

first off... i love Naomi and Max! hahaha "GEOLOGY ROCKS" shirt was the best part of the episode for me hahaha. (LOL. coz im a geology major. anyway... moving on...) that line that max said in the end was EPIC! "You are my girl" i am happy for Naomi to be able to find someone who can say those cheesy words to her and not just have sex with her. Yes im talking to you Liam. LOL.

LANNIE! im sad... after that cuteness in the previous ep, it bugs me that their connection throughout the episode was a phonecall! darn. im hoping for more annie liam in the next episode!

i have been never a fan of bipolar Silver... EVER... though now i am quite bipolar on that one too. first i was happy that silver had passed the interview with flying colors thanks to her non existent inhibitions but also thanks to that bipolar condition she's off screwing it right away! darn. Silver! stop calling! makes me wanna smack you even though im not the one you are calling! LOL.

next... bitch spelled ADRIANNA... i dont know what will happen to her character but i hope that she gets to redeem herself because i am really hating her right now and i hate it that iam hating her because she was like my favorite character before especially when she was with navid (which i know she did screw up... but still... i miss the goody goody adrianna!) get your act straight writers... i dont want another washed up Marissa Cooper!

awh. Raj and Ivy made my day as well. Ivy was kind of a bitch at first being defensive and all but both of them had a good ending. i was so happy that raj would try to get well again... awh. its love hahaha! (yeah i know its the NO FEAR, TAKE A LEAP OF FAITH storyline for raj and ivy that made him call the doctor but what can i do? im a romantic hahaha)

navid and dixon... didnt feel them though i like dixon's relationship with raj... they're buds first time that dixon is cool with his exgf's new boytoy... and yes im talking about ethan. which i hope would comeback with a great storyline... i miss old characters... (must be the effect of losing lucas and peyton on another show. LOL.)

and where the heck is my hot gay friend teddy montgomery? argh. not even a frame have i seen teddy T_T

---

its my first time to post after a long time hahaha. sorry for the spazz. im just so into writing my thoughts of the episode now hahaha.
Old 04-26-2011, 11:57 AM
Dedicated Fan

Random thoughts while watching the ep:

Inside the girls bathroom, Max hiding behind his book? LOL
Can I say I like Silver's new hair color? It compliments her eyes, and it makes her horrible hairdo of late look interesting!
"That's Alex." - Naomi (AnnaLynne rocked it LOL)
Steven Christopher Parker
Naomi spying at the contest with the beige raincoat and dark glasses =
Annie was finally bearable, almost likeable!! And Liam too! Incredibile...
I kind of love Marla.
Poor Silver. Watching her make all those phone calls to the NYU alumni after the interview... really sad.

In a nutshell:
Liked: Naomi Clark/AnnaLynne McCord, Annie/Marla, Marla/her ten thousand cats, Silver/red hair
Did not like: Navid/iguana, Ivy/water, Ivy/Raj, Ivy/everything
Loved: the 10 seconds Steven Christopher Parker was on screen

As for Ade, she was there for just 26 seconds (yes, I've counted them), so there's not much to say. She did better than Teddy, though!
Old 04-26-2011, 01:10 PM
Elite Fan

I liked it this episode but it wasn't as good as last weeks. Once again the group dynamic disappeared and I felt like I could have been watching 3 different shows.

I'm meh about the Annie and the old lady storyline but honestly, I think it's just because Annie bores the living daylights out of me at the best of times and this old lady ain't no Tabs. Assisted suicide? Seriously?

Dixon had one, very irrelevant, filler scene. Liam had three, very irrelevant filler scenes. Both boys are so beyond pointless at this point.

Naomi and Max were adorable. Although I must say that when Navid/Naomi had their little exchange I definetly felt a little chemistry with them. Maybe it's Navid's transition into general douche but he's looking a lot hotter these days

I'm actually enjoying Silver's breakdown. Yes they played a lot of it for laughs but I thought Stroup played it well. She may have been bouncing off the walls but the way she joyfully hugged Adrianna made me pity her, as did the way she phone stalked the college dude like it was the the most normal thing in the world to do. She just seems so innocent or something. Her big high will come down though and I'm guessing that a
Spoiler:
will send her crashing down.

Navid... meh. He didn't bother me tonight, I'm sure that he will next week.

Adrianna and her five seconds of evil. Evil. Honestly, where can the show actually take her after this mess comes out?

Ivy sort of bugged me tonight. I like her and Raj but she was waaaaaaay to Yo!Dude!S2!Ivy tonight for my liking. I'm in love with Raj though. Make him get better so that we can keep him, I beg you show!

Good episode and decent enough ratings. Keep up the good work

Nitpick: Why is Annie driving? Shouldn't she be banned from the roads and I don't mean this in a smartass way, I thought she said in 3x01 that not driving was part of her ~punishment.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 04-26-2011, 01:44 PM
Supreme Fan

krizz_teenah Adrianna kinda seems to be taking the Marissa Cooper route. Maybe thats why I'm loving her. Shes so evil yet so entertaining. I love Adrianna!

Annie's storyline was surprisingly enjoyable to watch. When I first read about the storyline in the sides I wasnt interested but it was one of the most enjoyable stories in this episode.

Naomi and Max are cute. But I just want Naomi to turn it down a little. Its to over the top sometimes. Like shes tryign to hard to be funny.

Silver-HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Thats all

So Dixon was in this episode? I once again forgot all about him lol
Old 04-26-2011, 01:57 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I wonder where Teddy's supposed to be? There could have been a shot of him in school or something with Dixon - Dixon could have shared his 0.7 seconds screentime
I can't believe that they even bothered to include him in the episode. Maybe there's a deleted scene where he and Raj talk about Ivvy's accident?

Quote:
But I know there is a ban on nods to the original.
I know right? So frustrating!

Another nitpick: There's no way in hell I buy Ivy ever wearing heels.

My Tumblr
My Twitter