Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-02-2011, 07:41 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamps (View Post)
Anyone else feel Adriana is starting to look a lot older than the rest of the cast? Maybe it's just me.
Really? I actually think that she looks like one of the youngest.
Old 03-02-2011, 09:31 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurplexMoon (View Post)
Really? I actually think that she looks like one of the youngest.
Like I said, it could just be me.
Old 03-03-2011, 04:49 AM
Dedicated Fan

I don't remember exactly where, but in one of my very first posts on this forum I expressed my desire for Silver and Adrianna to be "enemies" instead of friends, fighting and hating each other (as it was in the beginning of 90210... remember "b*tchlips"? )

Now I realize that my wishes have come true! Cool.
Old 03-03-2011, 07:41 AM
Ultimate Fan

Just getting around to watching the entire episode and funny how "bad boy" Liam cant handle "bad girl" Annie. Nice to see it was all an act in the end.

But I really cant/hope for Adrianna to go to rehab or something and drop the stuck up psycho personality. It is nice to see her in bitch mode but it just comes off as crazy nowadays as opposed to when she was on drugs and in constant bitch mode. Also hope they get her back into acting and away from this stupid singing career/reality starlet thing.

And am totally over Dixon/Navids storyline since it started. Just not interesting and would much rather them be teens and have jobs or internships isntead of trying to be big power players already. Which of course is the problem with this show when compared to the original.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dixon-silver (View Post)
I love Bitchy Ade, she totally can be the new Valerie Malone and I like it. But writers should plane another revenge c'mon the all school already saw Silver's naked on s1 it's not a big deal enough.
I wouldnt mind her becoming the new Valerie if they can make it more believable and less crazy.

Last edited by Primal Slayer; 03-03-2011 at 08:00 AM
Old 03-04-2011, 07:58 PM
New Fan

Hello Everyone! I'm starting to love Naomi with this whole "Max i'm so into you". I just didn't realize that she'd go for the "nerdy" type. Clearly, this proves how mature she'd become.

Cheers!
Old 03-05-2011, 05:59 AM
Part-Time Fan

Does anyone know what the song was when Ivy and Raj skateboard? Thanks!
Old 03-05-2011, 07:00 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by souldances (View Post)
Does anyone know what the song was when Ivy and Raj skateboard? Thanks!
here you go.. i just google..

"Free To Go" by Kid Shimmy ft Nick Fowler
Old 03-05-2011, 07:19 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Hello Everyone! I'm starting to love Naomi with this whole "Max i'm so into you". I just didn't realize that she'd go for the "nerdy" type. Clearly, this proves how mature she'd become.
Welcome and glad that you're enjoying Naomi

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 03-05-2011, 02:16 PM
Dedicated Fan

I was rewatching random episodes from past seasons and came across a dialogue between Naomi and Adrianna in the second episode of Season 2, when Naomi has the naked Annie sext in her phone and is trying to send it out to everyone anonimously.

Naomi: "He (Navid) should run the story"
Adrianna: "Come on, Naomi, whatever Annie did she doesn't deserve that. I can't believe someone would take a picture of it and send it around. How evil is that?"
Old 03-05-2011, 04:18 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primal Slayer (View Post)
And am totally over Dixon/Navids storyline since it started. Just not interesting and would much rather them be teens and have jobs or internships isntead of trying to be big power players already. Which of course is the problem with this show when compared to the original.
The whole point was to turn something bad (father's assets) into something good. It's actually quite a small time operation, even from a high school perspective. They're renting out a studio and some equipment where they barely make a profit. Without the big names, it wouldn't be worthy of Beverly Hills, 90210.

I like it because it gives these two some air time and it shows what happens when friends or family go into business. But overall, I'd have to agree with you, it's not riveting TV.

------

As for my general comment about the ep...

I thought this was a strange turn for Naomi to take. The schoolgirl outfit was a little over the top (though I can't complain). What was Annie doing there? And then the Avatar thing. I don't really mind it. It just seems so out of character. People can say that she's changed, but I don't buy it. To me, it's kinda drastic. But the end scene was well done.

Considering his past, the irony of Ryan asking if Ivy was ok was hilarious. Well, the entire time Ivy was in the classroom was pure comedy.

Emily... oh, Emily... Why could you not stick around longer? I found her entertaining. And really, seeing Annie frustrated and go postal on Emily is quality TV right there.
Old 03-06-2011, 05:48 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerostress (View Post)
Naomi: "He (Navid) should run the story"
Adrianna: "Come on, Naomi, whatever Annie did she doesn't deserve that. I can't believe someone would take a picture of it and send it around. How evil is that?"
Nice catch. Sadly I don't think it's continuity, 90210 writers are a bit too stupid for it imo
Quote:
Originally Posted by zerostress (View Post)
Actually, I think Jessica Stroup/Silver is the one who definitely looks older than the rest of the cast. I don't know if it's the make up or what, but sometimes I swear I feel she looks like a 40 year old lady to me!!
Because of the haircut. In S1 she looked like a normal teenager, very believable but now? Sorry but she looks like 27 or something like that (very beautiful of course!)
{ max&liz #700
Kinda weird about that star, huh? Kinda sad...
It just doesn’t seem that something burning so bright could just…burn out.
#ROSWELLBACK
Old 03-06-2011, 09:01 AM
Elite Fan

Stroup was scrawny sa hell in S1 too. I think that made her look younger as well (not to mention unhealthy).

Quote:
I don't really mind it. It just seems so out of character. People can say that she's changed, but I don't buy it. To me, it's kinda drastic. But the end scene was well done.
It's not that out of character. She always goes all out when she's into guys. She chased Liam around for the latter half of S1.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 03-06-2011, 10:59 AM
Elite Fan

Agreed. I think the difference here is that Max has done some things for her before she went all out. I guess Liam got her that corsage and did a couple other things, but they weren't as grand basically.

icon
Old 03-06-2011, 02:43 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Agreed. I think the difference here is that Max has done some things for her before she went all out. I guess Liam got her that corsage and did a couple other things, but they weren't as grand basically.
Liam treated her like crap and didn't deserve her attention whereas with Max, there's actual balance.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 03-06-2011, 09:14 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chastidy (View Post)
Liam treated her like crap and didn't deserve her attention whereas with Max, there's actual balance.

Though, they did kind of rescue LN after the snow dance but then it all went to pot again