Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-15-2011, 04:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

My 3x15 thoughts:
  • Dear stupid Guru, Naomi is smarter than you, haaa! And apparently she’s having a thing for a nerd. Good for you bb, I support all your decisions lately. After this Canon crap you deserve some fun.
  • Navid/Dixon’s chemistry is better than any other on the show. You can’t deny it
  • Adrianna/Navid are breaking my heart and I hate writers for forgetting how madly in love they were. It looks like their history doesn’t matter anymore (she’s still having their photo, *cries*) I know Adrianna is annoying as hell. I hate they way they are writing her this season. But this sudden change is too big in my opinion. Same with Navid. S1 or S2 would never cheat on a girl, not a girl he wanted to marry not some long time ago.
  • Teddy/Marco? I approve! Even if I already miss Ian.
  • Silver, go and burn in hell. Too many lies. I can’t respect you anymore.I hope Adrianna and Naomi will take you down badlyyyyyyyyyy. Sorry, I used to love her, now I'm just conflicted.
  • Emily, go and destroy Annie. I would help you if I were 90210 character!
  • Liam, so useless when he’s involved in Annie’s storyline. Can they break up again?!?! But this time for good please. Thanks.
{ max&liz #700
Kinda weird about that star, huh? Kinda sad...
It just doesn’t seem that something burning so bright could just…burn out.
#ROSWELLBACK
Old 02-15-2011, 04:59 PM
Ultimate Fan

I quite like that Nerd he appears to have a spine i like it

Emily it is such a useless story but oh well it is almost over, i wish she could stay and be all Valerie Malone on us but she´ll be gone by next episode.

Adrianna lord i can´t wait for her to find out about silver and navid bitch be crazy i LOVE IT.

Navid and Dixon ehh alright plot.

Liam so useless i can´t even

Naomi is Queen that is all

Namaste bitches.
Old 02-16-2011, 01:25 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cold Desert (View Post)
My 3x15 thoughts:
(...)[*]Emily, go and destroy Annie. I would help you if I were 90210 character!
Old 02-16-2011, 07:40 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rarce (View Post)
The ratings may have been bad but let's take Vday into consideration. I still think they get a S4
I think it did have a lot to do with Valentine's Day. Most of the shows on Monday night had lower than usual ratings. Pretty Little Liars had a series low and it had been doing great since it came back last month. Hopefully 90210 can rebound next week.
Old 02-16-2011, 10:28 AM
Dedicated Fan

Can Emily get lost already? The whole storyline is annoying, can't wait for Annie to take her down, so she can leave.
Naomi/Max was actually really refreshing, I hope he sticks around for a while.
The guru was kind of annoying, that storyline went sooo quickly. But I'm glad they used it to show that Naomi's progress.
The Teddy/Silver friendship is one of my favourite, I hope they stick with it.
Adrianna is getting completely butchered by the writers. I can hardly stand to see her in a scene anymore.
Just to add, Silver and Naomi seem to have got over that Cannon hostage situation very quickly! Hardly anyone has mentioned it at all, they seem to have just forgotten about it. They always do this in 90210, build up a storyline, give it a completle anti-climax, then never mention it again.
Old 02-16-2011, 10:56 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Emily it is such a useless story but oh well it is almost over, i wish she could stay and be all Valerie Malone on us but she´ll be gone by next episode.
The show needs something like that - I'm not loving this A/E storyline because I can feel that they're find her out and that'll be that but if she were to stick around, it'd be nice to have a psychotic character who isn't Adrianna for a change
Old 02-16-2011, 01:03 PM
Elite Fan

My problem with the A/E storyline is that Annie's friends, who didn't believe her LAST season are once doing it again. I just don't get nor like the fact that her friends are quick to defend a girl they don't know over someone that's supposed to be their best friend. Especially Liam...i mean the way E was all over him, he should have known something was up and he should have known that if A walked in that she would have a prob, just as any GF would.
Old 02-16-2011, 01:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
my problem with the a/e storyline is that annie's friends, who didn't believe her last season are once doing it again.
This!
Old 02-16-2011, 01:08 PM
Elite Fan

Liam's proven time and time again how moronic he is though. They've dumbed him down considerably since S1.

ETA: Her friends probably should have believed her but being honest if Annie were in the same situation, I don't think that she would have reacted differently. Emily's insults rang true to home about them so I'm not surprised that they bought it. I think Liam's reaction was worse since Emily wasn't even being subtle in her manipulation.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 02-16-2011, 01:26 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I think Liam's reaction was worse since Emily wasn't even being subtle in her manipulation.
yes, Liam, any guy would notice that what she was doing wasn't just about the play...idk i kind of want the show to take a long hiatus and the writers figure out what they want to do with the characters, the show, etc because sometimes I think they are as confused as I am

I did like the Dixon/Navid storyline though.

I am still trying to figure out how Adrianna will find out about Navid/Silver. That's going to be all kinds of interesting.
Old 02-16-2011, 01:39 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
yes, Liam, any guy would notice that what she was doing wasn't just about the play...idk i kind of want the show to take a long hiatus and the writers figure out what they want to do with the characters, the show, etc because sometimes I think they are as confused as I am
Yeah I think if the show is lucky enough to get a S4, they really need to step it up a bit. There's no continuity at all anymore.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 02-16-2011, 03:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I wonder if RRK is signed on for next season?
Old 02-16-2011, 04:03 PM
Elite Fan

After this one, they'd be crazy to have her back.. so yes, probably

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 02-16-2011, 07:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Haha.
Old 02-17-2011, 03:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Meh.

Max/Naomi aren't that bad.