Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-08-2011, 04:55 PM
Supreme Fan

When teddy was coming out to Sivler I want feeling it at all. Trevor came off to wooden for me. I felt more for Ian. The actor is amazing

I hate Navid and Silver. As a couple and as characters. Take them down A!!

I turned half way through cause there was no Liam and Annie. The main reason...if not only reason I watch lol
Old 02-09-2011, 10:09 AM
Elite Fan

So I tried to watch to watch the last 3 eps I missed...keyword here "tried". I had to force myself to even skim through it.

Navid/Silver...oh Navid/Silver, WTF are the writers thinking...honestly. They're just gonna crash & burn so what's the point. Make up more useless drama when there's more than enough screentime to incorporate an actual meaningful SL, that'll actually go somewhere, instead of heading to a dead end.

I really don't understand the writers motive here with bringing Emily in, and this fast after Annie & Liam just got together. Is she supposed to test their relationship, or whatever? Why does this remind me so much of that FNL girl with Ethan/Annie...we all know what happened with them, hopefully the same won't happen with Annie/Liam, but we'll see.

All the characters are pretty much annoying me. There's no plot, there's absolute nada. It's like we're heading into a dead end every 2 seconds.

You know what would make everything a lot better...to kick Teddy out and make Ian a regular, cough. Of course that's not gonna happen...one can dream though...
Old 02-09-2011, 11:10 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
All the characters are pretty much annoying me. There's no plot, there's absolute nada. It's like we're heading into a dead end every 2 seconds.
That;s what I keep thinking...

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 02-09-2011, 12:38 PM
Dedicated Fan

I think right now the show is good for some laughs.

Or a drinking game...

Everytime a cliché is dropped, geuss what's going to happen. If you're right, drink up. I guarantee everyone will be drunk in a matter of minutes.
Old 02-09-2011, 04:38 PM
Dedicated Fan

Finally! I have caught up with ALL episodes and am now on track. I admit I fast forward, or browse the web, each time Annie comes on the screen, or when I see Ivy's vertically stretched face, but I made it.

The best part of the episode, for me, was the scene at Navid's where Adrianna comes to make sex peace with N and Silver is there. The scene was nicely realized I think, the sequence of looks: Silver shocked while watching Ade getting naked>>Navid watching Ade asking "look at me" then saying "i don't love you, not anymore">>Adrianna looking lost at Navid>>Navid looking desperately to Silver>>Silver still peeping from inside the closet>>Adrianna looking to the floor as she notices something upsetting>>b*tch--I meant Silver, still peeping,,, and the song that was playing in the background? Well, you see, I loved this scene. And I also liked how Adrianna has behaved herself when spotting the earring on the floor of Navid's bedroom: she didn't say anything to him, but you could see that she was upset. Oh, Adrianna....

Jessica Lowndes is great!!!!

Last edited by zerostress; 02-09-2011 at 04:49 PM Reason: catched isn't the past participle of catch, caught is!
Old 02-11-2011, 02:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Wow, I dislike Silver/Navid every episode more and more!
Congratulations, I didn't think it was possible!

More character assasination for Ade, just awesome

I cannot believe Naomi fell for that crap and only realized where it was too late!

Ian shouldn't have blackmailed Teddy. I was warming them up!

I loved Teddy's confession to Silver!

What's Emily angle?
Old 02-12-2011, 08:30 PM
Elite Fan

Late, and pretty random, but.......

Judge away, Bernstein. You're the only one in that room with any sense. He gave Sesame Without the Balls and Failver the evil glare and I support that expression. I will break for iguanas, not like I didn't before, but now I'll go out of my way to rescue orphan iguanas who cross my path. Somebody save Bernstein from the foul odor that's sure to be in Navid's room. He looked ready to eat Silver at one point, licking those lips. Mhmmm.

Apparently Hallie Lowenthal doesn't care that Annie didn't give her them young eggs. Guess she found out the whole truth about Annie's murderous past. They should adopt a kid and name him Hobo or Jasper and then when Annie comes to visit her ex-boss, she'll freak out when she meets him. Or... Watch out, mini-Kelly. You're next on Hallie's hit list....young female eggs! But I really do hope she found a donor.

Ian couldn't get a ride in that hot car Teddy was driving in? No, he pulls up in a van you'd see abandoned on the road.

The Importance of Ernest. Keep on being you, Liam.

Naomi tye-dyed over the break....niiiiiice. The toxics went to her brain obviously.

Notting Hill is THE BOMB. Shut your trap, Shirazi.

I'd laugh if this show ever really did film at Chateau Marmont. They wish.

How is Ade using him? She never asked Navid to do ANYTHING for her. Yeah, she's ignored him, but I don't recall her moving Navid around like a chess piece. Whatever you can pull out of your rear, huh, Navid? Thanks for the ice cream, twat.

Bravo mention! That break-up scene was so anti-climactic. Moody Navid just skulks out of the room and Ade gets more chill from the ice cream next to her boobs. There are so many other EPIC break-up scenes. Sixon's comes to mind, but quite a few other big ships.

I wanted Ivy to throw that meditation book in the ocean, but I guess that would be bad for the environment. She might kill a fish or something.

I knew somebody would think Silver was gay one of these days...it's fabu Ian! Stay awhile, Ian. Stay awhile. But no, you blackmailed the Tedster. That's just not good. Oh well, typical. Destroy the likeable characters to shift relationships (hey Adrianna)!

Ughhhh, she sounds so much like Kelly. Mini-Kelly plays stealth witch on the safe side...meh. I blame the writers, though. Let's ante up the crazy! I do feel bad for Mini-Kelly, though....having to witness Debbie/Ryan make out.

Why is Teddy still wearing outdoorsy clothes in L.A.? He's not Paul Bunyan of the Palisades...or Liam.

Ivy threw the deuces at Dixon. Sweeeeeeeeeeet.

At the end of the dance, I wanted somebody to yell "Opa!"

With all the talk of woodpeckers and the Golden Child or whatever, Kelly's cult storyline is infinitely better. It just felt more emotionally present since Kelly still really hadn't dealt with her self-confidence issues and she was in a very good relationship so there was more at stake. At this point, Naomi's self-confidence isn't all the way there, sure, but it feels like they jumped from point A to point B without tying it together thoroughly. I feel like Cannon's over and done with and this was just some weird addendum to it that wasn't a decent pay off. Bleh. Kelly's was done in more than one ep so maybe that's it. The whole Guru thing felt very shallow but I do hope Naomi gets her money back.

Annie blows her audition...don't care.

When Silver's not jumping somebody's bones, especially after a teary confession, I remember why I liked her. This was one confession where she did the right thing afterwards. How can she have this moment of self-awareness and still act like a total hypocrite? Disappointment.

I actually liked Trevor's work in this ep. It was very subtle. I didn't find it stiff. I'd still hate to see him do angry, but he's gotten better.

No angst for Annie/Debbie when she finds out about Ryan. What a waste of a plot. I want those....twenty or so minutes back. This is why I say they need to up the ante in the mini-Kelly storyline. Boil a rabbit already! (realizes this contradicts my save the iguanas thoughts) Boil a fake rabbit already!

But yes dating Ryan Matthews is strange. He dates girls he thinks are underage, impregnates the devil's spawn, buys a six-pack before sexing co-workers and gets kinky in Beach Club bathrooms. And that's only in two and a half years.

"My gaydar was so broken." Bwaha!

Ade's body is the bomb. Loved the song at the end. I think it matched Nadrianna at this point in time...sadly.

This episode wasn't the bomb, what with the quickly resolved plots and lame starts to new ones....but it wasn't as aggravating as last week. B-.

Bernstein licks his lips, Ivy downs the shrimp, and Navid should respect Hugh Grant because he's a pimp. Namaste, Ian!

icon

Last edited by Mayberry; 02-12-2011 at 08:37 PM
Old 02-13-2011, 07:28 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
The Importance of Ernest. Keep on being you, Liam.
I thought that Liam was supposed to be smart, intellectually I mean as I already knew he was a dumbass when it came to everyday stuff.

Quote:
I actually liked Trevor's work in this ep. It was very subtle. I didn't find it stiff. I'd still hate to see him do angry, but he's gotten better.
I liked it as well. There's definetly worse in the cast.

Quote:
No angst for Annie/Debbie when she finds out about Ryan. What a waste of a plot. I want those....twenty or so minutes back. This is why I say they need to up the ante in the mini-Kelly storyline. Boil a rabbit already! (realizes this contradicts my save the iguanas thoughts) Boil a fake rabbit already!
The whole episode, actually the whole Emily plotline is just a waste of time. There's literally nothing at stake. You know Annie's friends won't turn on her, you know Liam won't go off with Emily, you know she'll get served for lying... Annie didn't even care about Mathews. It's just wasting every viewers time

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 08-29-2015, 06:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

"namaste bitches" "oh my gay" hilarious.

the guru taking advantage of naomi when she knows what she went through with the rape is just horrible. but i am glad that naomi's not gonna be involved in this storyline anymore.

adrianna is still so shallow? i thought she learned something from the last episode. but i am glad that navid FINALLY broke up with adrianna. how did she not see it coming?

ian was such a great character, it really sucks what he did to teddy. obviously the writers were just trying to find a way to write him out. the silver/teddy scene was pretty sweet though.

annies a pretty crappy actor. she shouldn't be effected by outside influences when she's doing her "passion". LOL.