Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-06-2010, 12:55 PM
Elite Fan

Basically, I'm saying if he calls Ade out for lying about paparazzi, he shouldn't lie about spending the night at Silver's. That was the context of my entire quote in my review.

icon
Old 12-06-2010, 03:48 PM
Elite Fan

I don't think he was annoyed that Adrianna called the paps and then lied about - he seemed more disconcerted that Adrianna would stoop to something like that in the first place.
Old 12-06-2010, 04:13 PM
Elite Fan

That's standard practice for celebs. I can name several high-profile actresses/celebs that have done just that. I think there are far more annoying things Ade is doing, and you won't see me defending them, but this? Is relatively normal.

icon
Old 12-07-2010, 01:53 AM
Elite Fan

To you, maybe it is. To others, it might not be . It all comes down to how you interpret it. There's probably thousands of celebs doing it, I just don't agree with it. I don't see the point in pretending not to want paps there when you called them yourself. I can understand why Navid would be disillusioned with that.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 08-26-2015, 03:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

Ian is freaking flawless whyyyyy did he have to get another show? The Teddy/Ian kiss was glorious.

Ade was so so so ridiculous this episode, it makes no sense that Navid would still be with her at this point. Annie/Naomi making fun of her was pretty hilarious. And Navid telling her off was a long time coming. Silver/Navid I am really enjoying this time around again though.

I am glad that Oscar apologized to Ivy but I do question the sincerity because Laurel basically guilted him into it.

Oscar and Naomi were cute as heck yet again!

I dont mind Laura that much but this storyline for Liam is getting stale to me. Him getting beat up makes me happy though because it shows i means we get Annie/Liam next time. YAY.
Old 11-10-2015, 06:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Ian was too good for this show Oscar could have had potential, but again they ruined it.
Emily