Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-01-2010, 11:31 AM
Obsessed Fan

Maybe Dixon could be the one who's there for her after things come tumbling down.

It would be interesting if they re-introduced Ethan now, especially given the Navid/Silver situation. That would make for quite a surprise before the hiatus.
Old 12-01-2010, 11:40 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by James26 (View Post)
Maybe Dixon could be the one who's there for her after things come tumbling down.

It would be interesting if they re-introduced Ethan now, especially given the Navid/Silver situation. That would make for quite a surprise before the hiatus.
Me and you, same wavelength. I'll find it humorious if Silver starts warning Dixon about being in a RL w/ Ade. if it happens. Ofcourse that brings issues for everyone but better climax to the story.

I would. But I don't think DM and RRK or CW for that matter left on great terms. I'd bring him to end that SL between E/S, it needs closure but I also heard DM/JS broke up on pretty bad terms too so ...

"We're a badass team, remember?" - Ade
Old 12-01-2010, 11:47 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by starlette318 (View Post)
I also heard DM/JS broke up on pretty bad terms too so ...
Oh, right. That.

This is why I try to avoid 'shipping Matt and Shenae. I think it's cute that they've made some flirty comments about each other, but I'd never want Annie and Liam ruined over anything in RL (which seems unlikely).
Old 12-01-2010, 11:50 AM
Master Fan

Yup.

Yup. Keep it friends on set. It always works for the best.

Old 12-01-2010, 11:57 AM
Elite Fan

With the exception of Stroup and Dustin this seems to be the only show to abide by that

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 12-01-2010, 02:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Okay episode.

Annie & Dixon pushing Debbie toward online dating

I still don't like her and Ryan hooking up randomly.

So Oscar is a douche but he tried to apologize and now it seems like he might have a few more scenes with Naomi

I didn't mind Laura that much, Liam was cool trying to make her feel better about her ex boyfriend and all

So Teddy is embracing is true self? Honestly I liked the kiss!

Will they stop throwing Adrianna under the bus to let Silver/Navid happen? It's so effing annoying.

Why can't SN be just good friends?

I love scenes with all the girls! And all the boys!
Old 12-01-2010, 02:41 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ale-la-pazza1 (View Post)
Okay episode.

Annie & Dixon pushing Debbie toward online dating
It's already on "The Soup" blog.

Quote:
So Oscar is a douche but he tried to apologize and now it seems like he might have a few more scenes with Naomi
Poor Naomi.

Quote:
I didn't mind Laura that much, Liam was cool trying to make her feel better about her ex boyfriend and all
Agreed.

Quote:
So Teddy is embracing is true self? Honestly I liked the kiss!
Me too.

Quote:
Will they stop throwing Adrianna under the bus to let Silver/Navid happen? It's so effing annoying.
You have to understand, this is setting up RRK's mid-season finale epi. So the HW writing this epi. also wrote "The Bachelor" epi. you know w/ the boys auction? but he's setting up RRK's wishes for her shockers and impactful finales. RRK is the main problem 90210 has right now, she's keeping it from becoming an actual tolerable to good show for CW.
Why can't SN be just good friends?

Quote:
I love scenes with all the girls! And all the boys!
David Rosenthal and Deborah Schoeneman wrote those interactions.

Old 12-02-2010, 03:26 PM
New Fan

Ok episode. I don't mind Ryan and Debbie together. A little weird, but really, who else is left on the show? I thought Ryan was gonna leave the show a LONG time ago by how little we saw him.

I also liked the Navid/Adrianna/Silver storyline just because that's actually something that happens all the time. Maybe I'm taking too much the perspective of the guy in this, but being torn when a relationship goes bad does leave awkward decisions.

I didn't like the Teddy kiss. Nope. Totally gross.

The Teddy and Silver scene was well done though.

Need more Liam, Dixon and Navid together. This show really does have great cast members that have great on screen presence. Both on the guys and girls side. Why they don't use it more, I don't know.
Old 12-04-2010, 12:35 PM
Elite Fan

This wasn't as bad as the previous two. I'll give it that, but I had issues....

I really hope the actors were secretly rolling their eyes at the ridiculous music storyline Ade is figuratively and literally trapped in. Who cares about Ashton Kutcher following her on Twitter? She's got a baby out there, a stage mom who would be here as she ascends if this show actually made sense, and an absentee dad. Points for a milisecond of Ade/Liam/Dixon interaction, though. But then that dang phone got in the way.
Word on the character assassination for Nilver, though. I don't think it's ever been this blatant, but I guess since Silver's always lusted for in her THREE triangles with FOUR of the main guys, it's okay.

Silver's so pathetic. She was anxious to hang out with Teddy only because Navid's unavailable. How about working on your senior project or just enjoy being single? She's such a far cry from season 1. But I think the writers want us to root for HER character changes. Bleh.

Know what, Navid? Shut up. You lie about where you are, and still act all sanctimonous like you're not hiding something from her. Points for speaking up about her annoying habits, but she ain't the first celeb to tip off the paparazzi and she won't be the last. This is Hollywood, babe. You grew up here. Deal with it. Oh, and this line from Ade: "If I lost Navid, I'd never forgive myself" right in Silver's face put a smile on mine.

Have to disagree that this is how Ade always was. In season 1, people took advantage of her-- directors that wanted to sleep with her, her stage mother, even Ty and his family a bit. She was always painted as an insecure, former child star, who loved fame...true. But we also got a beautiful moment with Ade/Naomi with her saying how much she just wanted "to fly a kite". She's never really gotten to be a kid thanks to her mother and she's a people pleaser. She's also a recovering addict who's had opportunities taken away, and here's something that hasn't (yet). I do look forward to her crashing and burning to end this stupid storyline, but I don't think she was always this fame monster that doesn't listen to her boyfriend and girlfriends, and who didn't appreciate simply making art first and foremost.

Now for the positives, which are surprisingly more than I thought would come out of this ep.

Teddy/Ian. First, I was silently cheering when Teddy rejected Silver. Hee. It's about time some guy did. But it was really subtle. I think that's why T/I works. They're not some flash in the pan, ratings-attracting relationship. If you notice, they're often not in the promo pics or the TV spots. It's very organic. There have obviously been better shows with better couples and better writing, but these two are one of the most intriguing storylines the show has ever done. I still love Ian more than Teddy, though. He fits in with the cast. Regular please?
The actors gave it their all in the kiss. Emotions were played just right.

Awww, Liam and Laura. I almost saw a spark. I doubt it lasts long seeing as he got Rodney Kinged and all, but it's nice that he's giving this needy girl some reassurance. She's a pretty little thing too...pretty crazy too, but pretty overall.
We also saw flashes of old bad boy Liam. Hawt. But I don't want to see Beverly Hills Danny Zuko anymore, thank you very much.

Oscar's accent seems to be getting worse, but his character is getting better. I'd love for them to pursue something with him and Naomi. They have a charming chemistry. Oscar did something awful, but if I was Ivy, I'd detest Laurel more. Sleeping with her daughter's childhood friend? Yeesh. I did feel bad for her when she was watching Ivy get her trophy, though. I'm anxious to know if they'll ever be able to repair what they had.

I can't believe they remembered the charm bracelet. Yay for continuity. My Navade heart's really breaking. I just wish he'd break up with her so she can realize how awful she's acting. I saw flashes of the Ade I love. I hate the triangles on this show. Haven't enjoyed ANY of them.

Wow, Debbie's date with David was painful. Ryan is a much better option, and his chemistry with her is pretty good. I'm not going to lie. Ryan can drag me in a bathroom/PortaPotty/latrine anytime. You know, when he's not fighting seagulls. Then again, do I want Jen's sloppy seconds?

Dixon and Annie pimping their mom was sweet. This is where I like both of them the best post-season 1, in family scenes. Why is Annie's wardrobe all black and white? Is she making a statement because of Charlie?

That lifeguard station looked like someone on crack painted it. The only way that scene could've had more color was if Naomi had on a neon Band-Aid.

I wanted to see the guys hula. You know if this was Saved By The Bell, it would've happened.

Liam's obviously jealous of Divy. Dixon is planting seeds to distance Laura/Liam. This can only mean one thing....pork jokes!

Why is Silver wearing a pompadour to a luau? She can't stick a flower in there. Maybe a kabob.

Ivy's wetsuit is adorable. WANT.

Dixon eats like a pig, but doesn't like pig.

Rihanna and Katy Perry, better watch their back. Because Adrianna has one hit song??

Navid falls asleep while talking to Silver, and then almost falls asleep when he's with Adrianna. Coffee-needing chump.

Ade's hair has waves. Nilver plays footsie in them. Naomi almost drowns in them.

B for an average episode with good moments. I bet Annie no longer goes to the grocery store to get bananas for any of them. TMI?

icon
Old 12-05-2010, 08:34 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I can't believe they remembered the charm bracelet. Yay for continuity. My Navade heart's really breaking. I just wish he'd break up with her so she can realize how awful she's acting. I saw flashes of the Ade I love. I hate the triangles on this show. Haven't enjoyed ANY of them.
But he shouldn't have to break up with her so she gets that she's being absolutely awful. He's actually telling her in the relationship, but she's not listening. I don't really get how they're going to break the Adrianna cycle of treating Navid like crap/him breaking up with her/her regretting it and wanting him back. Every time he tells her she does something wrong, she's remorseful for all of five minutes and then she's back on the publicity wagon. Adrianna needs somebody who isn't going to be taken advantage of.
Old 12-05-2010, 09:20 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Points for speaking up about her annoying habits, but she ain't the first celeb to tip off the paparazzi and she won't be the last. This is Hollywood, babe. You grew up here. Deal with it.
But she's not just some random Hollywood chick who loves fame to him. They might be in Hollywood but it doesn't make her ignoring him and being an attention seeker ok, especially when she's completely ignoring the fact that he needs her.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 12-05-2010, 12:07 PM
Elite Fan

Adrianna didn't really realize how awful she was to Navid until they did break up in season 2. I just think it's going to take losing him for her to finally get it.

I'm sorry but that's standard practice. Wives/boyfriends/girlfriends of celebs have to deal with that all the time. Yeah, she's doing other things that aren't considerate, but that's not one of them.

icon
Old 12-05-2010, 01:19 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I'm sorry but that's standard practice. Wives/boyfriends/girlfriends of celebs have to deal with that all the time. Yeah, she's doing other things that aren't considerate, but that's not one of them.
I don't think his issues with her are specifically because she tipped off the paparazzi. Plus if it's so standard then perhaps she should have just admitted she tipped them off to him instead of pretending that it was a pain to have them there. If it's standard practice and he's supposed to accept it and deal with it then maybe she should be honest with him about it

I don't think he's an angel in all of this but I really don't blame him for not wanting to be around her. Her friends aren't even enjoying her company anymore.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 12-05-2010, 05:41 PM
Elite Fan

What does that have to do with Navid? He's pretending himself that he didn't spend the night over Silver's. If he expects her to be honest, be honest himself. That's why I called him out.

icon
Old 12-06-2010, 12:37 PM
Elite Fan

Wait, are we not talking about Navid? I've lost you May. Now I've no idea what you're talking about

My Tumblr
My Twitter