Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-04-2010, 05:36 PM
Ultimate Fan

Ryans scenes=epic failure.

I wish they played up Navid/Ades friendship more instead of going with the usual "falling for him again"

And I can already tell that something will probably happen between Naomi and Jens husband. Gotta love Jen, she is so Melrose in 90210, love it. And so glad that Naomis spending habits/guardianship is FINALLY coming up. Though it wouldve been nice to see her father actually on screen instead of being a deadbeat parent.

Last edited by Primal Slayer; 05-04-2010 at 05:57 PM
Old 05-04-2010, 06:33 PM
Master Fan

LOL..I so want Adrianna back on drugs, she's Navid's slave. I'm sorry but it's true...this girl interacts w/ no one other than Navid. Literally I don't care about her anymore. I'm done w/ her. JLow might as well be a freaking mirage on this show.

Winners: Jen/Naomi scenes, Dixon/Ivy scenes, Liam/Annie scenes, Liam/Naomi scenes at the beginning, Harry/Debbie scene

Losers: The obvs. over drawn Teddy/Silver scenes, Teddy/Spencer scenes, Navid/Lila it's pointless, Ryan throwing up.

"We're a badass team, remember?" - Ade
Old 05-04-2010, 07:02 PM
Elite Fan

Oh, I'm so embarrassed for this show. I want NL to be over. I can't stand to see Naomi come off as a vapid princess who can't take the time to listen when Liam spills his problems - when that's all she ever wanted him to do. There's no continuity at all. If they need a reason for Liam to open the channels of communication with Annie, don't do it at the expense of Naomi's character.
Old 05-04-2010, 07:18 PM
Ultimate Fan

I dont mind it so much since its still very Naomi. She has become comfy in the relationship at this point so she has gone back into her old ways. Plus with the false sexual harrassment and Jen coming back, thats been her main focuses at the moment.
Old 05-04-2010, 07:20 PM
Master Fan

I was going to say the same, that wasn't a personality change, that's more Naomi, at times she is about herself, that's her one fault.

Old 05-04-2010, 07:21 PM
Elite Fan

But that's the whole point, it's not Naomi. She may treat random people like that but not the people who matter. And she's not had time to get 'comfy', they've been back together after the Cannon situation, what, a day?
Old 05-04-2010, 07:30 PM
Master Fan

Really? I noticed her doing that to ppl she cares for too.

Remember the homecoming Annie, remember first being friends w/ Annie, remember w/ Silver at Winter Dance...there are alot more ppl she did that to, Navid...

Old 05-04-2010, 07:39 PM
Elite Fan

Maybe I should have specificed that I meant the first scene where she cuts Liam off with a 'call ya, babe!' to go and eat ice cream. The rest - including the scene in the house with Naomi on a roll was all her, of course. And Silver at the dance? Was that when Silver was trying to tell Naomi about a life changing event and Naomi completely blew her off? I didn't think so. She's never done that. Throughout it all - pregnancy, drugs, parents dying - she's been there for it all.
Old 05-04-2010, 07:42 PM
Ultimate Fan

Ya she totally does that to her friends, except this time she has had two major things happen to her and she is focusing on that to much to actually see what Liam is going through. And lets face it, she was just worried about Liam forgiving her for the whole Cannon situation, after that she thought "k, relationship is repaird, we are back to normal, yay!" They got out of the awkward period, moved into the comfy period, had the rocky period and to her she is now back in the comfy period and not seeing things are getting rocky again. She is kind of like Gabby (from DH), she learns a lesson and tries to be a better person but she is who she is and reverts back to her normal self a day later.
Old 05-04-2010, 07:48 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by andbreatheme (View Post)
Maybe I should have specificed that I meant the first scene where she cuts Liam off with a 'call ya, babe!' to go and eat ice cream.
She's high maintenance, we've always known that and seen that, at times she's in the rm. w/ you at times she's..ok loveyou.bye I didn't feel anything out of the ordinary, Naomi is being shown as who she was, especially now w/ Jen in her life. I hate using this person's name but remember Ethan and her? what's different from what she did to him there?

And me and PS don't agree much, but her opinion on Naomi isn't off.

Old 05-04-2010, 09:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

Did Luke Danes, I mean Finn really say bidness?
Emily
Old 05-04-2010, 09:30 PM
Master Fan

LOL yes he did.

I also LOL'd when Liam told Naomi

'I'll mist you'

Oh and Jen, FLOVE her! she is HQBIC of Beverly Hills.

Old 05-04-2010, 09:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

I thought my hearing was screwed he did say mist...lol.
Emily
Old 05-04-2010, 09:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

DP sorry
Emily

Last edited by Barstool Prophet; 05-04-2010 at 10:22 PM
Old 05-04-2010, 09:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

triple post - sorry ff went crazy
Emily

Last edited by Barstool Prophet; 05-04-2010 at 10:21 PM