Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-06-2010, 05:56 PM
Obsessed Fan

no navid.... what the hell is wrong with this show

The Sixon Website
Silver/Dixon
Old 04-06-2010, 06:31 PM
Obsessed Fan

I loved how Divy joked outside of school and then held hands at the end of the episode. It was too cute!
Old 04-06-2010, 06:55 PM
New Fan

Dixon is soooooooo fine ! Anyways, I think that he and Ivy will be interesting together. Not the bad interesting but the good kind. That kiss they shared WAS VERY believable. You can tell she liked it because of her expression. Dixon is really feeling Ivy because he looked eager to hold her hand at the end. Im very excited to see where there relationship goes
Old 04-06-2010, 07:01 PM
Master Fan

I'll add my short review later, but definitely was floving what I saw w/ Ivy/Dixon.

"We're a badass team, remember?" - Ade
Old 04-06-2010, 07:50 PM
Elite Fan

I'll add a review later too, but I'm ticked by the lack of Navid, and loving the chemistry between Divy.

icon
Old 04-06-2010, 07:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I liked it, but I felt like I already seen the episode. Combine the promos + pictures + spoilers, and you don't even need to watch the episode.
Old 04-06-2010, 08:09 PM
Elite Fan

Oh man, Liam/Naomi are totally splitsville before season's end. I am not a happy camper about this. At all.

I didn't hate Dixon/Ivy, but I think I preferred the original intention, being eachother's fake boyfriend/girlfriend for there friends. But that seems to have faded and they are down the relationship road, which will bore me - like Silver/Teddy.

Which btw, his gift at the end, cliched! Ugh. No substance with those two. I don't get it. Not really "to root for" material.

Same goes for Ade/Gia, but I did like how she just came out after the performance. And J.Lo did rock that performance. How convenient Ivy's mother is in the music industry! And where was Navid? We honestly needed his reaction.

Annie got closure. I loved the smile as she walked away. As if a weight had been lifted off her shoulders. I wonder how long this new sense of freedom will last for. My guess, probably not that long.

Oh, another week of Liam strolling around Naomi's house, barely dressed. I could totally get used to that. And also, does someone on-set like rub an ice cube on his nipples before they shoot, or do they make it a really cold environment? Not that I'm complaining, far from actually.

Next week - Silver/Annie's car trip. Oh man, she's going to pass the site where she got into the accident. Interesting...

kenny | credit
Old 04-06-2010, 08:18 PM
Elite Fan

This episode sucks! The highlight for me has been Divy... and I'm not even that into it. They are cute though.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 04-06-2010, 09:01 PM
New Fan

It was ok. Not feeling Divy though, sorry Naomi sunk to a new low, but I guess Annie has already been there w/ the hit and run so she only has up to go from where she is at, but that smile she had when leaving the hospital I really liked the scene with Teddy and Silver, they grew on me Debbie was missed
Old 04-06-2010, 09:23 PM
Elite Fan

Once again Annie may as well have been in a seperate show. While I agree that she doesn't owe Jasper a relationship, her little strut down the corridor and satisfied smile after he promised not to tell sucked. Plus I don't care what she says, there is no possible way that she feels guilty about his uncle everyday. The only time that she has ever freaked out about it has been when she's been close to getting caught. I don't get we're supposed to think that she's so guiltridden when the show has given us nothing to go on. Such an awful storyline.

The hints of Dixon's gambling habit are being thrown at us like anvils. He and Ivy were cute. I was glad that he managed to shut up Teddy and the patronisation.

The Naomi storyline is just so unbelievably stupid. The lie is completely contrived. She easily could've just told the truth. Plus I don't buy for a second that she would be that dishonest with Liam. Especially after the Jen stuff. While I know she's the show bitch and does a lot of questionable stuff, I don't buy she would be that way with him. There doesn't seem to be any sort of consistency in her character anymore. She was rootable in the first twelve episodes when they wanted Liam/Naomi to be the main rootable couple, she was a bitch but yet, we had a clear idea of why she acted out and stuff. Now that they apparently seem to be heading for an LN breakup, they're trying to villainise her completely. It's so annoying to watch because we all know how it'll play out. The stuff with Ivy was OTT too and then with her and Dixon kissing and Naomi looking all pissed? She has no reason for animostity with Ivy anymore. She's with Liam. It just feels like they're going overboard on the whole Naomi is the silly villain who is always made a fool of in the end. It's gotten so old. She actually does have a decent sized fanbase so they just stop screwing with it.

Teddy and Silver have gone from chemistryless and boring to really annoying, chemistryless and boring. I feel like Silver has lost her personality in this whole thing with Teddy. When Dixon made the joke about the cow bracelet I remembered how much I used to like them. The ~banter that they were having on the double date was a pain and then the stuff with the earrings was dull. None of it was funny.

No Navid - shocking.

Gia and Adrianna were so annoying. Why were they fighting? Gia completely overreacted. It wasn't like Adrianna shoved her away or anything, she just had a delayed reaction. She's only new to being gay or whatever it is. The big stage kiss was a big fat whatever. Her and Gia most likely won't be together in two episodes time which makes Navid not being there to witness the kiss even more ridiculous. I also rolled my eyes at the cliched stagefright and record contract offer.

Ivy and her mother have cute banter but they definetly try a little too hard with her at times, kind of like they did with Ivy. The scene where she met Ryan in school was identical to when he met Jen for the first time.

Seriously, it was an awful episode. Nobody is remotely rootable, the couples are either completely boring or else decent but you know they'll end up screwed over. I can't believe I'm saying this but I don't know if I'm even going to watch next week.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 04-06-2010, 09:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The episode was okay. I don't know, it wasn't one of those episodes that stuck out to me.

Annie does seem like she is in a separate show. Pretty much the whole time Adrianna was singing, and they were showing all the characters watching her, and at the same time they were showing Annie in the hospital, I was like "God why isn't Annie with them?" Oh well. Hopefully that's over now. She's finally rid of Jasper, or so the writers would like us to think.. I think her smile while she was walking away was great, she's been so isolated and it looked like she was finally set free from him, but we all know that's not going to happen. Even if he's going to a mental hospital he will probably find some way to get out.

And uh.. where was Navid? I mean come on. His girlfriend was playing in the band, why wasn't he watching her? And it would have been perfect to have him there, and have him see Adrianna kiss Gia..what were the writers thinking? Hmm.
Old 04-06-2010, 09:58 PM
Elite Fan

I think sometimes we forget these guys are Juniors in High School, and that teenagers don't always know when to do the right thing. And while Naomi may act older, she's still this young girl who got swept up in a lie, and her only recourse (she felt) was to avoid truth and build on it. And the show did provide moments where she could've just said the truth, but... she didn't want to admit she was wrong (the first time) and she didn't want to risk losing Liam. So I totally get her motive, and I think it's far from OOC for Naomi.

That doesn't mean I like the story or direction, but I get it.

kenny | credit
Old 04-06-2010, 10:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ivy and Dixon were cute. But I do like the fake relationship better than having a real one with them. I feel like they can become boring very fast.

The Naomi storyline is not OOC but it's just way to predictable. I mean come on.. OBVIOUSLY Liam will find out that she's lieing, and everyone will find out and.. my god. We don't even need the writers, we can just figure it out by ourselves.
Old 04-06-2010, 10:08 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creamsodaqueen (View Post)
We don't even need the writers, we can just figure it out by ourselves.
thats why the episodes are so boring, they start a SL and we all know exactly what is gonna happen even before it happens like 5 episodes from now

It wasn't OOC for Naomi but just so predictable and if they wanted to break Liam/Naomi up which they clearly want to and really I don't care either way who gets to date Liam at least don't make it all because of this. The thing that gets to me is this won't be followed up, it will just be used to break L/N up and then there'll be no character development for Naomi and in 5 to 10 episodes she'll do something like this again when they need her to be the bitch again

Old 04-06-2010, 10:08 PM
Elite Fan

Just to clarify, I don't think it's ooc in that she wouldn't lie. It's Naomi, I know that she would but the way she's lying to Liam about it. I don't buy that she would lie to him like that or somethng. I get that she felt trapped but the whole thing with the psychiatrist and then reading a magazine at the cafe etc etc. There was something really off about it. I get that they want to completely destroy LN but I at least wish they would do it without having to ruin Naomi in the process .

Quote:
The thing that gets to me is this won't be followed up, it will just be used to break L/N up and then there'll be no character development for Naomi and in 5 to 10 episodes she'll do something like this again when they need her to be the bitch again
Thank you. It's the sext all over again. They needed us to feel sorry for Annie so they had Naomi do that. It was never mentioned again after the boat and there was no character development or follow up. It was just done so that the audience would feel bad for Annie and forget about the hit and run.

My Tumblr
My Twitter