Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-04-2010, 02:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah she won't stop him in time, there's no way. I think he will do it, but he will fail and be in the hospital.
Old 04-04-2010, 02:52 PM
Elite Fan

I'd rather it just be the end of Jasper, but I feel like, they can't resolve the storyline without him.

kenny | credit
Old 04-04-2010, 05:19 PM
Master Fan

I was quite bored by this episode. I don't like Dixon's mother, which is not a surprise to me because I don't like Dixon as well.

Silver and Teddy would be cute if they weren't still questioning all this player thing. Can't they just date, like all couples do? Talking about spoiling a good storyline chance.

How come that now Annie feels like she's superior to Jasper? The guy clearly has problems, but she's not better than him and she should at least try to listen to him. She always looks annoyed/disgusted, but I don't get the reason. It's like she feels allowed to treat him like that just because now some people are finally talking to her.

I loved Liomi. Here's to who was like ''they just have sex''. They just have chemistry, instead, in every single aspect of their lives/mind. Naomi proved to be mature and supportive with the guy she cares about, like she is with everyone she loves though; while the whole teacher plot was kind of OOC. She's arrogant, yeah, but not stupid. Still, someone probably needs a plot to make her break up with Liam, so now what's better than an Ethan-like "You're not what I thought you were"?.
Now I'll probably be forced to see Lannie, but we all now it's just because the main girl needs a mail guy.

Amazing phone call from Annie. He's the guy who let her be blamed for basically everything, since he was too scared to tell Naomi the truth but yeah, she called him. That's what happens when someone's too hot Don't come and tell me she was worried/friendly: she obviously has a crush on him.

Gia/Ade: they're kind of cute, but I'm so Nadrianna.
Old 04-04-2010, 06:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by own worst enemy (View Post)
I'd rather it just be the end of Jasper, but I feel like, they can't resolve the storyline without him.
Exactly. I'd rather have him gone too, but then there's the whole hit and run storyline.
Old 08-07-2015, 06:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Good episode. Naomi was being an idiot and was totally rude to canon for no reason. I don't blame him kicking her off the blaze. However, he was out of line when he questioned her about having sex with him. That's not what she was implying. Liam and Naomi were cute this episode.

Ironic that Debbie was mad at Harry for cheating and then she does it.

Annie should be more appreciative of jasper for getting rid of the car honesty and protecting her secret. I agree that she's overly harsh with him.

Dixon flipped out on Dana for no reason. She's been great with him. But she did cross he line imo talking to Debbie about the kiss.

Silver and teddy are repetitive and boring. Gia and axe are boring too. Great message but it didn't stick and gia isn't a memorable character.

The AL scenes were cute though, I love their chemistry together even if it was a litt forced.