Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-17-2010, 06:18 PM
Elite Fan

I don't know what the writers were thinking by adding those photos, seriously. First off they make no sense, secondly, if we're going to imagine that they do make sense then that means that the accident was brutal and she left the homeless man to die what would have been a very painful death. You can argue that it's shock and maybe it partly was but the fact that she went and covered her tracks completely.. It's just... really bad.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 03-17-2010, 06:22 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chastidy (View Post)
I just think believing that you killed someone is a way bigger deal then the show is willing to address. That's why it should have been cleared up within the first few episodes instead of dragging out for so long.
thats my problem with the entire SL, the show is making it seem like it just isn't that important that a man died.

I don't understand why they showed those photos, I was thinking the car not being damaged was their way out of this stupidity and now they just dug themselves into a deeper mess.

Old 03-17-2010, 06:30 PM
Ultimate Fan

I just cant wait for this storyline to be over with so I can forget it.
Old 03-17-2010, 06:30 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I don't understand why they showed those photos, I was thinking the car not being damaged was their way out of this stupidity and now they just dug themselves into a deeper mess.
I know, and how are they going to explain that sort of impact when they inevitably put the blame on someone else... This storyline is just beyond appalling.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 03-17-2010, 06:34 PM
Ultimate Fan

Probably just have Jasper beat the dents into her car without her remembering...
Old 03-17-2010, 06:36 PM
Elite Fan

And was she or wasn't she drunk?

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 03-17-2010, 06:41 PM
Master Fan

maybe she was drunk and after thinking she hit someone she went and drove into something

I know its sounds ridiculous but this is 90210

Old 03-17-2010, 06:43 PM
Elite Fan

So the moral of the story is that if you run someone over so brutally that you need to have your car rebuilt basically, leave them to die on the side of the road and don't ever confess. You are the victim, not the mangled dead guy you left to die or his family, you.

And that's not even taking into account if she was wasted or not.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 03-17-2010, 06:49 PM
Master Fan

IDK if there is any moral to the story thats what bothers me, I really don't think the writers are taking into consideration that someone died and we should maybe remember that

and however they go about spinning this in the end someone died and no one cared and the moral of the story is: People are self-centered beings who look out for their own survival - maybe thats more realistic than anything else on this show

I knew it Kirshner is getting all philosophical with me, 90210 is actually an exercise in questioning the human condition

Old 03-17-2010, 06:52 PM
Ultimate Fan

Well she didnt look drunk to me while she was driving. More emotional than anythign taking her over. I think they added the bottle just to be dramatic. And they should have just made Jasper be the one who drove up after Annie kept driving instead of Teddy since he doesnt even help add to the overall plot.
Old 03-17-2010, 06:56 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I think they added the bottle just to be dramatic.
At this rate they've dug themselves into so many holes it wouldn't surprise me if it turned out she was drinking.

Quote:
People are self-centered beings who look out for their own survival - maybe thats more realistic than anything else on this show
Most definetly.

Quote:
I knew it Kirshner is getting all philosophical with me, 90210 is actually an exercise in questioning the human condition
I wouldn't bank on it. Kirshner seems to believe more then any of u that Annie is the victim in all of this

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 03-17-2010, 07:00 PM
Ultimate Fan

On another note, I hope the writers bring up Naomis finanical situation sometime in the show since the girl is spending her already dwindling trust fund very fast. Jen already spent half of it.
Old 03-17-2010, 07:03 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
On another note, I hope the writers bring up Naomis finanical situation sometime in the show since the girl is spending her already dwindling trust fund very fast. Jen already spent half of it.
Seriously. Her bank account seems to multiply with every episode.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 03-17-2010, 07:12 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primal Slayer (View Post)
Why should Dixon be the one punching Teddy in the stomach? Teddy didnt lie...or breakup with Silver at the beginning of the season.

And I dont think his sister was rude at all. She saw her brother obviously upset by what happened between him and Silver and she did what a lot of siblings did. And did Teddy tell his sister that Dixon and Silver were "trying to work things out"? Which they werent anyway. Dixon is the one entirely at fault here, he is the one who is all into lieing this year to make himself look better and get what he wants.
He broke up his friends RL, they already started out as frenemies, Dixon didn't lie to Silver at the beginning of the season either, but Teddy broke up Adrianna/Navid, Dixon by association shouldn't have liked him. The fact he even broke the guy code of going for your 'friends' ex. we saw what happened when Annie did that to Naomi, somehow the rules changed w/ him.

Oh so if you met her 2-3 mths. ago once and she saw you making out w/ your boyfriend *remember none of her business*, go 2-3 mths. later your on your date w/ your ex., now for all she knows you 2 are back together, she comes towards your table and tells your boyfriend

'Hey I know I may be overstepping my boundaries but you see my sister Tina over there I really think you should give her a chance'

If I had Dixon's fork I'd be resisting the urge to stab her w/ it.
Old 03-17-2010, 07:19 PM
Elite Fan

I just want somebody to punch Teddy, because he gets away with EVERYTHING. Adrianna needs to give him the stank eye, Navid needs to slam his head into his Lambo's hood, and Dixon needs to hit him upside the head with a surfboard. Dude needs to get karma some kind of way.

icon