Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-17-2010, 06:55 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayberry (View Post)
Ivy's SUCK-AH came back. I nearly laughed myself to the floor. Writers, please stop having her say that. The girl fight was pretty funny. AL and Gillian sold it and there was even some hair pulling.

On what other episode did Ivy say SUCK AH!?
Old 03-17-2010, 07:19 AM
Elite Fan

I think it was her first or second episode. She said it to Liam or one of the other guys.

icon
Old 03-17-2010, 08:02 AM
Master Fan

I LOL through that scene.

'Hey potatoe head'

'Not gonna happen SUCK-AH!'
Old 03-17-2010, 08:35 AM
Elite Fan

I kinda did like that. I can only imagine Ivy doing that in the middle of the cafeteria. No one else.

icon
Old 03-17-2010, 08:58 AM
Elite Fan

It was a lot better then last week, I'll give it that.

As sorry as I felt for Annie to be in that situation, I wish we could see her show more remorse over killing someone. So far she's just afraid that she'll get caught which is natural but it seems to be her only concern.

Dixon's birth mom is back. I'm glad that he'll finally get his own storyline. I felt really bad for him when Silver rejected him. I guess what goes around comes around. I do hope at some point down the line they'll work things out though.

Naomi and Liam's lunch time awkwardness was hilarious. Having said that, I don't really understand why the writers spent 12 episodes building them up if they're planning on spending the remaining 10 knocking them down which judging from the attempts to show us how mismatched they are will be the plan. I'm glad that they worked it out in the end though as I really want them to last. Plus it was nice to see Naomi kick Ivy's ass. I did see potential for a cute friendship between the two if Liam wasn't in the way.

I'm glad that Adrianna and Gia aren't full on in love or anything. The friendship is cute. I do wish that Navid had been in the episode.

Don't really care about Ryan and Ivy's mother. Kelly Lynch is looking awful. She needs to cut her hair. I did think the scene with Ivy was cute though had she not started name dropping

Silver and Teddy has the potential and build up to be awesome. The lack of chemistry between the two ruins it though.

I'm going to miss Rob Estes.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 03-17-2010, 12:01 PM
Addicted Fan

Dixon apologizing to Teddy was so ridiculous, Dixon should be the one punching him in the stomach. Remember when Navid accepted the invitation to Teddy's yacht party and Dixon said something like "why'd you do that aren't we supposed to hate him" and Navid replied with something like "he's a slimeball but I need to keep my enemies close"? Cause I don't think Dixon remembers that. Him wanting to be BFFs with Teddy is cuckoo bananas.

Also, did anyone think it was extremely rude of Teddy's sister to come up to Silver and say what she said? She had met Dixon before and Teddy must have told her that Dixon used to date Silver. Then she comes up to who she thought was Teddy's friend and his girlfriend and says that crap and then on top of that she says bye to Dixon. That was such a classless move.
Old 03-17-2010, 12:04 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapin88 (View Post)
Dixon apologizing to Teddy was so ridiculous, Dixon should be the one punching him in the stomach. Remember when Navid accepted the invitation to Teddy's yacht party and Dixon said something like "why'd you do that aren't we supposed to hate him" and Navid replied with something like "he's a slimeball but I need to keep my enemies close"? Cause I don't think Dixon remembers that. Him wanting to be BFFs with Teddy is cuckoo bananas.

Also, did anyone think it was extremely rude of Teddy's sister to come up to Silver and say what she said? She had met Dixon before and Teddy must have told her that Dixon used to date Silver. Then she comes up to who she thought was Teddy's friend and his girlfriend and says that crap and then on top of that she says bye to Dixon. That was such a classless move.
That's EXACTLY what I was thinking.
Old 03-17-2010, 12:11 PM
Addicted Fan

She pretty much walked up to them and said "I know you two are trying to make it work again and that you dated for a long time, but I totally think that Silver should date my brother instead. My brother really likes her and he is perfect if you weren't aware. Bye bye Dixon".

Dixon might have been acting like a snake and lying to everyone, but she didn't know that. These Montgomeries are starting to get on my nerves. I really hope we get to meet more of them.
Old 03-17-2010, 12:19 PM
Master Fan

Like srsly, when I watched it over and I looked at the *coughs* block kiss, you know, I know why Dixon did it and she saw them, but she didn't know anything about that, she basically crashed thier date for no reason what so ever...and all I thought there was everyone is going to miss that, but what a bitch move.

Oh they sure know how to butt in and shake shyt up here.
Old 03-17-2010, 12:42 PM
Loyal Fan

Aaah, still haven't watched this episode yet. Can anyone give me a brief summary of what happened?
Old 03-17-2010, 01:34 PM
Part-Time Fan

The catfight ... was OMG,,,Naomi and Ivy did get at it.. but it was draw.... Annie and the girls.. was pretty fast... Jsaper is crazy in love for a girl, that is afraid of him

Liomi: Like you said I am private and secretive but I don't want to be, and if you give me another chance. I won't be...
Old 03-17-2010, 05:51 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chastidy (View Post)
It was a lot better then last week, I'll give it that.

As sorry as I felt for Annie to be in that situation, I wish we could see her show more remorse over killing someone. So far she's just afraid that she'll get caught which is natural but it seems to be her only concern.
Didnt she spend the first half of the season basically mourning what she had done? She had isolated herself from her friend and family.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapin88 (View Post)

Why should Dixon be the one punching Teddy in the stomach? Teddy didnt lie...or breakup with Silver at the beginning of the season.

And I dont think his sister was rude at all. She saw her brother obviously upset by what happened between him and Silver and she did what a lot of siblings did. And did Teddy tell his sister that Dixon and Silver were "trying to work things out"? Which they werent anyway. Dixon is the one entirely at fault here, he is the one who is all into lieing this year to make himself look better and get what he wants.
Old 03-17-2010, 06:00 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Didnt she spend the first half of the season basically mourning what she had done? She had isolated herself from her friend and family.
She spent the first three or four episodes mourning. Her isolation was party the hit and run and also partly, everyone being mad at her over the summer school thing. She mourned again when she met Jasper because she was confronted with a direct reminder of what had happened but she seemed to get past it once they started dating. I don't think she's entirely ignorant of what she did but last night just seemed to confirm that her main concern is that she doesn't want to get caught. I just think believing that you killed someone is a way bigger deal then the show is willing to address. That's why it should have been cleared up within the first few episodes instead of dragging out for so long.

On another note, could a human body actually cause the damage that was done to her car?

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 03-17-2010, 06:07 PM
Ultimate Fan

Depending on the person I think it most likely could just like if a Deer hit your car full on, they would leave that kind of damage, not that much though. But at the speed Annie was going, there is no way anyone could leave that kind of damage and no way she would be able to just keep on driving. That would have atleast moved her car around a bit.
Old 03-17-2010, 06:14 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chastidy (View Post)
On another note, could a human body actually cause the damage that was done to her car?
Not unless you're Clark Kent. Yeah, those pictures make no sense whatsoever. Now, I'm no physics major but there is no way a collision like that could cause that much damage to the car and still have the body laying in front of Annie.