Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-09-2009, 09:40 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah but the fact that he was building a boat because of a memory in his childhood was a way for him to show that he's not private and secretive anymore with her. LAST NIGHT WAS SO AWESOME! Adrianna and Navid did awesome things for each other, Annie found out about who Jasper is and Jasper dropped the bomb on her, Dixon and Silver were back being amazing and Liam and Naomi got back together!
Old 12-09-2009, 09:52 AM
Master Fan

Im glad Jasper finally let it be known that he knew what Annie did.
Annie needed a reality check. I was like "seriously ?! you ran over someone, possibly killed him and you are keeping it a secret, who are you to judge?!"

The episode was good overall.

Poor Debbie.
Old 12-09-2009, 10:08 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Annie needed a reality check. I was like "seriously ?! you ran over someone, possibly killed him and you are keeping it a secret, who are you to judge?!"
I thought that

And in the beginning when she told Naomi she'd made her life hell, it kind of took me by surprise that her running over somebody hadn't already done that.

But the episode was good, overall.

LOVED EPIC SN, the Silver/Dixon kiss and the LN!
Old 12-09-2009, 10:25 AM
Dedicated Fan

well if she hadnt of blame her for sleeping with Liam at that party, Annie wouldnt have been crazy pissed, then she wouldnt have drunk drive.
i blame Jen for it all. its her fault for everything. if she hadnt slept with Liam none of that would have happened.

but yay old Ade is back! so so happy.

i feel so sorry for Ivy
i just wanna hug her
love her so much more after this episode
Old 12-09-2009, 10:35 AM
New Fan

thank god annie finally realished the truth about jasper! but hes goin to make her stay with him! she should of went to the police when she ran that man over

ohh i love dixon him and silver are so good together but she wil find out the girl in the red dress was teddys sister and she will be pissed at dixon!

aww ade needs help lol she needs to sort her drug problem out

good episode overall!
Old 12-09-2009, 10:48 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Annie wouldnt have been crazy pissed, then she wouldnt have drunk drive.
I don't think that's Naomi's fault.
Old 12-09-2009, 11:07 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah I don't blame Naomi for that.

Do we know for sure that she was drink driving? Like was actually confirmed because I've a feeling it'll come out that she wasn't drinking, she only looked at the bottle.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 12-09-2009, 11:13 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by andbreatheme (View Post)
I don't think that's Naomi's fault.
yeah i know that like she didnt make her to it but it lead to her drunk driving.

but i blame Jen for everything. if she didnt do that to her sister Liam's and Annies lifes would be far better. poor Ivy and Ryan wouldnt be so heart broken.

edited: ohh i never actually thought about if she was actually drunk. mmm . . .
Old 12-09-2009, 11:19 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah, I thought Naomi was pretty cruel to Annie. She didn't really hear what Annie had to say. The crash wasn't her fault, but she started the victimization of Annie definitely.

icon
Old 12-09-2009, 11:23 AM
Elite Fan

I think Naomi was cruel yes, she was awful and she's realised it and taken responsibility for it but Annie made every decision herself after the party and if she did drink and drive then that's not something Naomi can be held accountable for. Her reaction stemmed from a chain of events that was started by Jen.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 12-09-2009, 11:28 AM
Dedicated Fan

Yeah ture.

i was looking forward to a Jen and Naomi face off last nite. i hope they dont just leave it like that without them fighting it off . . .
Old 12-09-2009, 11:34 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I loved this episode finally LN back together and I thought the boat thing was something personal of Liam and he shared it only with Naomi. I like the Naomi and Annie scenes I do wish Dixon had told Silver the information about Teddy.
Old 12-09-2009, 11:36 AM
Dedicated Fan

yeah thats goinf to backfired on Dixion big time.
Old 12-09-2009, 12:45 PM
Part-Time Fan

what a great episode! seriously! all kinds of goodness squeee, liam and naomi finally!!! ;-) felt bit sorry for ivy though she did a selfless act by nudging them both in the direction their hearts were.

so shady of dixon lying about teddy, but as i prefer silver and dixon to teddy can't say i was bummed haha, but she is so gona find out, the truth always outs eventually.....which brings me to annie and jasper - the fact that he knew (possibly all along) and didn't say anything just illustrates how much of a nut job he is. i hope he doesn't basically end up blackmailing her into not splitting up with him otherwise he'll tell everyone type situation. and navid and ade need to get back together pronto ;-) yeah she screwed up (time and time again) but their love for each other is clear for anyone in a 2metre distance to see
Old 12-09-2009, 04:23 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chastidy (View Post)
I think Naomi was cruel yes, she was awful and she's realised it and taken responsibility for it but Annie made every decision herself after the party and if she did drink and drive then that's not something Naomi can be held accountable for. Her reaction stemmed from a chain of events that was started by Jen.
ITA. Naomi made mistakes but she took responsability for them and apologized. If Annie was drinking and driving that's HER fault.

Quote:
Originally Posted by othgirl8706 (View Post)
Good point