Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-08-2009, 06:41 PM
Ultimate Fan

I have been loving this episode so far. Espically the beginning of the "save Annie from mr. psycho" arc.

But I am tired of seeing pity Adrianna, give me back the bitch she was during her S1 drug run (just minus the drugs). Give the girl some of her attitude back.

Wow a very RARE moment just happened on this show...it was so nice and weird having all the original S1 charecters in a scene togther. No newbies around. Wish we could get more of these.

Last edited by Primal Slayer; 12-08-2009 at 06:46 PM
Old 12-08-2009, 06:46 PM
Obsessed Fan

a scene with all main characters
nice

The Sixon Website
Silver/Dixon
Old 12-08-2009, 06:53 PM
Elite Fan

wowwww Dixon....wasnt expecting that....kind of wish that he would have told her that was his sister :/

let the triangle begin...
Old 12-08-2009, 06:57 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTVVJ08 (View Post)
wowwww Dixon....wasnt expecting that....kind of wish that he would have told her that was his sister :/

Silver is going to be mad when she finds out that Dixon decieded to keep out that lil fact that it was Teddys sister..

And thats Liams big reveal? A boat. I wanted it to be something big and crazy. But ohwell, its LN time again folks!
Old 12-08-2009, 06:57 PM
Elite Fan

A boat?? Oh for the love of.....

Could this season be any more OC?

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 12-08-2009, 07:00 PM
Elite Fan

I wish it didnt end like that just because i kind of knew that Jasper knew about Annie...so it wasnt that big of a deal to me...

but the rest of the episode was great!
Old 12-08-2009, 07:00 PM
Ultimate Fan

Aww Annie was almost done with psycho..now he is probably going to pull a Orson and blackmail her into staying with him.
Old 12-08-2009, 07:06 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Quote:

That's just what's gone to make Silver go running to Teddy.
Old 12-08-2009, 07:09 PM
Elite Fan

AWESOME ep. Second best of the season. Review to come after So You Think.

icon
Old 12-08-2009, 07:10 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA504 (View Post)
That's just what's gone to make Silver go running to Teddy.
Which I hope happens at this point. I was just starting to like Teddy and Silver!

Quote:
Aww Annie was almost done with psycho..now he is probably going to pull a Orson and blackmail her into staying with him.
Was I the only NOT shocked that Jasper knew this info? I kind of figured the first time he talked to her...
Old 12-08-2009, 07:15 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Quote:
Which I hope happens at this point. I was just starting to like Teddy and Silver!
I don't, That's why I wish Dixon would have just told Silver the truth so this wouldn't have to happen.
Old 12-08-2009, 07:17 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA504 (View Post)
I don't, That's why I wish Dixon would have just told Silver the truth so this wouldn't have to happen.
i mean i dont hate dixon and silver but i liked that they were just getting their friendship back and i think thats what they needed at this point...and i feel like dixon just acted like that because he felt that he would lose her....ugh idk its going to turn ugly LOL.

Also im reallly hoping that Annie doesnt get blackmailed into something...caues im ready to see the end of Annie/Jasper, cause i def. enjoyed the core 5 scene from tonight Its been awhile!
Old 12-08-2009, 07:20 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:

Was I the only NOT shocked that Jasper knew this info? I kind of figured the first time he talked to her...
Im not shocked about it since i knew he knew but still dont want him to to blackmail her which he probably will.

And I think this is one of the very few scenes we have ever got with all the originals in a scene togehter. I dont even remember one scene with all of them in Season1.
Old 12-08-2009, 07:31 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Quote:
i mean i dont hate dixon and silver but i liked that they were just getting their friendship back and i think thats what they needed at this point...and i feel like dixon just acted like that because he felt that he would lose her....ugh idk its going to turn ugly LOL.

Also im reallly hoping that Annie doesnt get blackmailed into something...caues im ready to see the end of Annie/Jasper, cause i def. enjoyed the core 5 scene from tonight Its been awhile!
I agree, that why I say let Teddy/Silver happen get it over with so Dixon/Silver can get back to gether.

It looks that's about to happen man I hate Jasper!
Old 12-08-2009, 07:40 PM
Elite Fan

BTW....the boat thing...it was different but realy strange...idk i guess i was expecting something else