Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-03-2009, 05:37 PM
Elite Fan

I think her sister betraying her probably hit her harder then Ethan and Annie. Or maybe she just doesn't have any evil energy left in her after the sext ordeal.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 12-04-2009, 05:13 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chastidy (View Post)
She was calling Annie
I meant before we knew who she was calling.
Old 12-05-2009, 03:16 PM
Elite Fan

Loved the epi! It was really great! Loved everything about it! I was so sad for Naomi, but I know everything will be all right
Old 12-05-2009, 04:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well I thought it would be Liam but she has nothing to apologize to Liam for I mean what to say I'm sorry but I thought you slept with this person instead of that person. With Annie she has reasons to apologize for the sext and going mental at her at prom
Old 12-05-2009, 04:50 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah I really don't think that Liam is deserving of an apology from Naomi.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 12-06-2009, 04:38 PM
Elite Fan

Well now that Ivy's redeemed herself by not saying 'dude' as every other word, she's probably gonna annoy me with her whole being the wedge between Liam and Naomi thing. Not that I don't think she doesn't have a right to it; jealousy is common, especially among high-schoolers. I just don't care for more prolonged Liam/Naomi angst and longing looks. Meh I guess we'll see.

I liked the Annie/Dixon interaction. Good to see them make up. Their whole bitchiness toward each other was too dragged out already.

Also enjoyed the Silver/Naomi scenes. Probably not gonna be a fan of the Silver/Teddy ones though.
Old 07-27-2015, 03:13 AM
Fan Forum Star

I liked this episode because i feel like some things are finally moving along.

love that dixon and silver had a conversation, and that dixon apologized to annie and they made up. it was a cute scene and i like that annie is seeming to get back on track. also glad navid knows jasper pushed him. lets get rid of the psycho!

teddy looked really cute this episode and i loved the silver/teddy scenes. though its kind of weird knowing teddy is gay later. so maybe he just felt a really strong friend connection with her.

i almost forgot ivy/liam had kissed. first time around i liked them. this time i find it awkward. and ivy is way too angry and possessive. her kissing liam just to piss off naomi wasnt a good look.

the whole operation!naomi storyline was sooooo dumb. liam literally could have just said "it was jen" at the very beginning. and all the friends celebrating was annoying, its like, its kind of a personal thing and they all know about it and schemed about it? id be annoyed if i were naomi that everyone knew the truth before her? wtf. seriously. and i agree, jen deserved way way worse than just naomi walking away.

and i feel like naomi should have been more upset with liam too? i mean, he did sleep with her sister. glad that ryan broke it off with jen too. the silver/naomi friendship scenes were cute this episode.

I sincerely hope that Adrianna really is past the drug issues because she needs a different storyline.

NAOMI CALLED ANNIE! I AM SO SO SO HAPPY. <3

Since when do ivy and navid even know each other? lol
Old 07-28-2015, 03:33 AM
Elite Fan

Naomi should have been way madder at Liam. Jen manipulated the situation but both set out to hurt Naomi when they slept together so realistically she should have told him to get lost. On rewatch I find Liam kind of unlikeable especially when it comes to Naomi.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 07-29-2015, 01:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

i mean, its easier to forgive liam knowing that he had no clue jen was naomis sister at the time.

however, naomi didnt know that? all she heard was jen saying it was her at the party so for all she knew liam already knew they were sisters. lol so i dont get why she wasnt more furious.

because at that point i wouldn't be relieved that i knew the truth id be even more devastated if i found out the guy i loved slept with my sister!
Old 07-29-2015, 03:22 PM
Elite Fan

Did she love Liam though? I mean they had a connection and she reay liked him but love is a strong word I think. I think the Jen betrayal would probably hit her harder.

I'd be so mad at Liam for dragging it out though

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 07-29-2015, 07:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

she acted like she loved him!

did they ever say "i love you" in season 2?
Old 07-30-2015, 01:16 AM
Fan Forum Star

This was the most elaborate plan ever
Emily
Old 07-30-2015, 05:34 AM
Elite Fan

I dont think they did though I could be wrong.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 08-01-2015, 08:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

ill watch out for it.