Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-10-2009, 06:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by coutureadore (View Post)
3 Naomi scenes total. I think that's it
That's not right at all

Naley....always and forever
icon~ lolo13
Old 11-10-2009, 06:59 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glamour_pixie (View Post)
Ivy is much less annoying tonight
and yet, she still annoys me, I think it might have something to do with the fact that I can't have Naomi on screen for two minutes, but have Ivy for hours on end.
Old 11-10-2009, 06:59 PM
Elite Fan

In the beginning of the episode I thought I changed the channel accidentally...haha, that was weird and kinda creeped me out.

I feel so bad for Silver. I was starting to kinda like Jackie but then with that scene of her not remembering pretty much anything about Silver's life it completely changed, buuuut right after the half birthday scene I started liking her again Even though she still knows pretty much nada about Silver.

Ivy made a really good point about Navid and Dixon not acting like a real friend to Liam, to me its true, instead of helping him out and trying to figure out what's wrong they go and joke about it. I'm glad that that changed

Liam finally opened himself, when was the last time he did that? That was my favorite scene when he was telling Dixon, Teddy and Ivy about the Jen thing. Anyway he still has maaaaajor anger issues, but I don't really blame him considering the crap he's gone through.

Why is it bothering/bother Adrianna that Silver is friends with Teddy? I thought she was over and him....right? Or am I just imagining things. And if she's not over him which it seems like she's not then why did she want to get back together with Navid? Another mistake.

Soooo Dixon knows the truth now hmmm. I would've taken that news a lot worse personally so I don't think he took it bad at all, even though I do understand that his mom was just trying to protect him...she made a mistake in doing it in the right way.

Annie and Jasper had sex....hmmm. How many first times has she had? Hahaha kidding Gahhhhh I want so badly for Jasper not to be BSing about him loving Annie, but I'm 99% sure that he is lying.
I actually kinda like Jasper and Annie together and think that they have potential if Jasper wasn't such a damn liar.

AND OMG at the end of the episode. Obviously I saw it coming, but damn

Overall, I thought this episode was....boring but okay.....
Old 11-10-2009, 07:00 PM
Ultimate Fan

Aww poor Silver, waking up to see Jackie...dead

And geez, whats up with them giving these Silver cliffhangers and not even promoting it in the promos for the next episode!
Old 11-10-2009, 07:04 PM
Elite Fan

Anyone wanna tell me why the guest stars are getting more screentime than the regular cast? Is there a reason for this at all?
Old 11-10-2009, 07:05 PM
Master Fan

Jackie

and why is Silver never in the promos

Old 11-10-2009, 07:06 PM
Elite Fan

It depends, are they progressing storylines and therefore helping with the development of the main characters?

Quote:
and why is Silver never in the promos
At least she makes it into the episodes

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 11-10-2009, 07:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalnoob (View Post)
Dixon apologizing to Annie now is so stupid. SO stupid. And my how the tables have turned. Now Annie's the one jumping in and not letting Dixon speak. Both of them are SOO assy and dewshy in this ep, my god. This is normal for Annie IMO but Dixon is all OOC dewshy in this ep. Being so disrespectful to Debbie. I'm really pissed about that.
While I obviously haven't seen it, I'll only be pissed if Dixon continues to be as mean or whatever to Debbie. Saying it as a reaction while super pissed is one thing, but it would take more than that for me to actually be pissed at him or think he's really douchey.
Old 11-10-2009, 07:08 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chastidy (View Post)

At least she makes it into the episodes

next episode its going to be all Naomi, I have faith, actually I don't but its better to pretend

Old 11-10-2009, 07:13 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by same old story (View Post)
While I obviously haven't seen it, I'll only be pissed if Dixon continues to be as mean or whatever to Debbie. Saying it as a reaction while super pissed is one thing, but it would take more than that for me to actually be pissed at him or think he's really douchey.
His first comment to her when she first told him when he said he now knows one woman he can't trust, fine. I could take that. But the comment about her not being his mother was like a day later presumably. Even though he's still upset, it was completely dewshy and hurtful to say IMO for something that obviously was done to protect him. And it wasn't as if she made up the lie about the miscarriage.
Old 11-10-2009, 07:14 PM
Elite Fan

Anyway just a reminder to stay on topic and keep it to discussion of tonights episode.

Anythng bothering you guys about the show (and I've no doubt there is) then head to the...

Rant Thread

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 11-10-2009, 07:15 PM
Elite Fan

This was a decent episode, with some good to great moments.

The highlight for me were the Silver/Jackie scenes. LOVED it. I almost teared up when Silver said she'd have something good to remember Jackie by, and it was so sweet seeing them walk through the birthday celebrations. The end was heart-breaking, though. They did such a good job casting the two actresses too. Ann and Jessica look so much alike at certain angles. Cutest moment: Silver in the fishbowl astronaut helmet.
Teddy made for a nice addition to the plot. The way they're using him is very realistic to me, having had a parent go through some of those same motions. Their friendship is really sweet. When it turns romantic, which it probably will, I don't know.

But major gripe: They dress Teddy like he's forty, what with the tied sweaters and khakis. I know he's a prep boy but come on! He looks about seven years younger in the surfing scenes. I know he and Navid have different styles, but they can have him wear like younger preppie stuff.

Ryan....hate. How could he believe Jen after the whole Ramona thing? He's an idiot. And saying Liam's stepdad was right? Pssssh, no. I thought all the moody/snappy Liam was funny. I know I was supposed to sympathize with him, but he just looked like he was having Hulk moments. Plus that was the LAMEST fight ever. Liam looked like he was dancing with that one dude and they toppled on the sand.

Ivy was alright in parts, but the whole "dude"/"butter-eating" contest was bleh. If they cut out half of her cliche dialogue, she'd be an alright character. I should be Teddy's stylist and Ivy's scriptwriter.

Dixon...he annoys me so much this season. He's got the worst communication issues. I've hated the way he's talked to Debbie, to Annie, to Sasha. It's just so aggravating because he never used to be like that. Yeah, I see that he was mad at Debbie, but he acts so sulky. What about the fact that HE LIED to them? I hate that that just got glossed over because Mama Debbie wanted to protect him. Then, Harry just helps him get back on the surf team. Did he ever get grounded? Whatever. The Wilsons barely notice Annie's alive.

All the Annie/Jasper was weird, but sort of sweet too. You can tell Jasper's head over heels too. I'm looking forward to see the Wilsons finally pay attention to their daughter next week. That was actually, ironically, a more romantic way to lose your virginity than Navid got. But of course, Jasper is lying to her and it's going to smack Annie in the face after that last comment.

Bad Ade! Don't lie to your friends. Eh, typical addict behavior, but still sad. Why didn't she just say she lost the money? Her story was completely researchable. Awww, protective Navid. Yes, bring that scumbag down. Meanwhile, Gia lurks in the background. Hmmm.

So solid ep, but not as good as last week's. Except for Jackie/Silver.

icon
Old 11-10-2009, 07:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The Silver and Jackie scene owned but the writers definetly don't watch the original cause the original show ended when Silver would be nine not seven and Jackie hadn't relapsed yet. I thought it was thirteen she mentioned in the seven episode other that it was sweet and sad.
Old 11-10-2009, 07:26 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah the writers lack of knowledge on the original seriously bugs. All they had to say was that she was ten.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 11-10-2009, 07:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yep that would have been better they could have at least used simple math. The show ended in 2000 Silver is sixteen subtract nine. Is that hard?