Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-21-2009, 12:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
when Liam and Teddy were watching "Ivy" surf before the coach introduced them, it were so clear that was a dude surfing Couldn't they atleast have tried to find a someone who is somewhat similiar to her?
IKR?

I had to go back & watch that scene again since I thought I had missed something cause I thought how could that have been Ivy when the person surfing was a guy.

Naley....always and forever
icon~ lolo13
Old 10-21-2009, 12:53 AM
Fan Forum Star

I liked this episode and it looks like I'm the only one? Lmao. First I have to comment on Annie & Jasper? WTF? Does anyone else get the feeling that Jasper knows what Annie did to his uncle and now he's making her do all these bad things so she eventually gets caught and suffers the consequences? At the same time though, he's weirdly obsessed with her, which makes me confused about him.

I'm glad Naomi ditched Richard cause Jamie is so hot. I just hope we get to see a different side of him. One that's not so boring.

Ivy is so annoying. How many times did she say dude? She wasn't worth the time to go back and count but seriously!? Anyway, her and Liam have no chemistry at all so I don't see them becoming popular among the fans. I'll be surprised if they do.

Silver/Teddy are kinda cute. Don't kill me.

I don't read spoilers but I doubt Sasha is pregnant. She just seems like another psycho.

& No Navid? LAME!
Old 10-21-2009, 08:06 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
At the same time though, he's weirdly obsessed with her, which makes me confused about him.
I think he's just an oddball who's taking advantage of Annie- he probably doesn't know it was her who killed his uncle but I guess when she came up to him crying at school he thought he'd be able to manipulate her.

I love AnnaLynne, seriously the funniest parts of this episode were all down to her - that scene in the beginning with Richard and Jaime was great, her face as Richard turned down the offer of a party definitely made the scene for me

No Navid? Stupid. I hope they didn't cut him so Teddy could spend quality time with the boys, and then find out about Silver at the party.

I did like that he helped Silver destress though - Silver just needed somebody to understand what she was going through. And if it had to be Teddy well.. I'll deal.

When are we going to get any SD or LN scenes? Are they purposely making it so they never cross paths? Even in the beach club we didn't get any LN interaction - and SD at school should have classes together or something, right?

Sasha = nutjob. Why was she surprised a 16 year old boy broke up with her? He's 16! A teenager and she's expecting him to act like he's an adult. She creeped me out with the pregnancy reveal at the end. She's the adult in that relationship, and normally I think it's to do with both sexual partners having to make sure they're 'safe', but if she's really pregnant I lay the blame directly at her feet. She should be uptodate with all the protection you can get.
Old 10-21-2009, 08:32 AM
Master Fan

I really hope Jasper is a good guy, and is not trying to trick Annie, and then go psycho on her. I love them together.

Boring episode. Annie and Jasper were the highlight of the episode for me.

IMO, Ivy was miscast. I do not like the chick playing her. Her acting like this tough girl, felt forced.

Liam and Naomi needs to atleast share a few scenes together.
Old 10-21-2009, 09:26 AM
Master Fan

Dixon/Sasha- God I hate this Sasha crap, maybe it's b/c they picked a girl and gave her scenes I wish he had w/ someone else & add to that Mekia has fallen off her acting. IDK if it's nerves when they come on set but you can see it. Aunt Becky needs to step in here, b/c this DJ is getting on my nerves. I know it was for OMG what happens next? Nooo ..not until Nov.3rd type drama thing..but we could have done this SL in a better way. Tristan was on point, even Zapit felt for Dixon, b/c again no matter what he is feeling at this moment, if he wants a fling, if he wants a gf, the point here is SASHA is in her mid 20's SHE SHOULD KNOW BETTER. Also Dixon is 16?, 17? he has a LIFE! Again Sasha you should have ended this, it clearly wasn't going to work, plus HE'S NOT YOUR SEX SLAVE!.... How would that RL go? Dixie leaves practice every day to bang you, sneaks out at midnight to bang you, wakes up early in the morning to get back home before he's caught.

Adrianna- Why was she even on the show today?

Naomi/Richard/Eco- Look if anything she's clearly on the rebound.

Teddy/Silver- LOL not at the story, more at the circumstances and how blatant of a ripoff of Silver&Dixon (FFWD to 2:26) was that scene.

Navid- Really tonight he didn't need to be on unless it was w/ the guys.

Annie/Jasper- Again he's a creeper but thier SL does intrigue me.

Dixon/Annie- Oh sh-t they are actually speaking to each other. But I agree w/ Annie, if anyone's sketchy it's Mr.Sneaks out to bang the DJ.

Debbie/Harry- Work it out, Aunt Becky you have bigger problems, BIGGER.

Kelly- STOP!

Liam/Ivy- Scene one was so comical, it reminded me of pretty much nothing, the 2nd scene was better, she has potential in certain scenes, it's just annoying knowing that she's clearly into Liam. Also b/c of that her character comes off cheap, the "dude" references doesn't bug me at all, Teddy's "gnarly" was more irritating. They should have stuck w/ the scene w/ her & Dixon. The first scene was just not really character building. And that was totally a dude surfing.

The boys/grandpa scenes- I liked it. The football tossing in the lot, like they are the big kids on campus, Well two big kids, one extra super left back H.S. student.

The girls scenes- It was ok. It wasn't beaten to driving the point that they hangout like it has been these past few epi., which made me and my friends happy in watching.

What POs me: WTF Teddy/Silver are the only ones that have class together? I MEAN REALLY WTF! Why is it that it is so easy to put them OUT OF ALL COMBOS in one class rm. Yet Dixon/Liam no class scene, Liam/Silver none, Dixon/Adrianna none, Dixon/Ivy none(since she's like new in school), Navid & Dixon or Liam none, Annie and anyone none, Liam/Adrianna none... YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THESE 2 ARE THE ONLY ONES THAT HAVE CLASS TOGETHER!? ,,i,,

It pains me that, there are cliques and not really friends on this show, Dixon/Liam are limited to Teddy&Navid, Silver/Adrianna/Naomi are limited to Teddy...Am I the only one noticing this sh-t?

"We're a badass team, remember?" - Ade
Old 10-21-2009, 09:50 AM
Loyal Fan

Haven't any of the characters on this show ever heard of birth control?

And was there anyone else who felt extremely old when Sasha mentioned that she was going to Katie Holmes it through Dixon's window. The look on his face made me cringe.

I'm confused to Naomi's reasoning about Jamie. He is going to be her rebound, but then what was that married man?
Old 10-21-2009, 09:57 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LysCat (View Post)
Haven't any of the characters on this show ever heard of birth control?
Apparently Dixie & Adrianna skipped that part of the class.

Quote:
And was there anyone else who felt extremely old when Sasha mentioned that she was going to Katie Holmes it through Dixon's window. The look on his face made me cringe.
Yup, I know I did.

Quote:
I'm confused to Naomi's reasoning about Jamie. He is going to be her rebound, but then what was that married man?
Her mess around.

Old 10-21-2009, 10:00 AM
Elite Fan

Adrianna was probably too drugged up to remember anything she did, but Dixon has no excuse.

icon
Old 10-21-2009, 10:05 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Navid- Really tonight he didn't need to be on unless it was w/ the guys.
If we're having guest stars in every episode. We should also have the regulars.

And I don't think anythinkg ever really took off with Naomi and the married guy, they were texting until she found him with his wife and kids. Her reasoning for dating Jamie instead of Richard was that she saw potential to finally get over Liam with Jamie whereas with Richard she was in limbo.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 10-21-2009, 10:12 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
And I don't think anythinkg ever really took off with Naomi and the married guy, they were texting until she found him with his wife and kids. Her reasoning for dating Jamie instead of Richard was that she saw potential to finally get over Liam with Jamie whereas with Richard she was in limbo.
I caught that part, I was just unclear about whatever was going on between her and the man from the first episode.

Quote:
Yup, I know I did.
Good, I don't feel quite so bad about myself anymore!

I was so pumped up for last night's episode and I was unsurprisingly let down.
Old 10-21-2009, 10:18 AM
Elite Fan

eah I was shockingly let down by it. Normally I manage to enjoy the episodes but this was just bad.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 10-21-2009, 10:20 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayberry (View Post)
Adrianna was probably too drugged up to remember anything she did, but Dixon has no excuse.
Maybe Dixie's biological mom took him out of class that day, you know since she had her BPD issues.

Old 10-21-2009, 10:45 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by starlette318 (View Post)
Maybe Dixie's biological mom took him out of class that day, you know since she had her BPD issues.
Well he probably used protection, but there's only one kind for him unless he gets the snip - Sasha could have been protected to the max but thought that she'd rely on one kind of protection. It's all on her. Yeah, condoms sometimes do split but if I were having sex with a 16 year old that could land me in jail I think I'd have something extra as backup.
Old 10-21-2009, 12:55 PM
Master Fan

I definetly think Harry has a thing for Kelly. I just hope he and Debbie separate before something happens. and then maybe Debbie can find someone nice. Lori deserves a real storyline.

TEDDY NEEDS TO GO!!!!!
Old 10-21-2009, 01:18 PM
Master Fan

This episode was bad and I have a feeling it's just going to get worse from here on out. This season started out with so much potential and now it's starting to look like a train wreck. If things continue like this I'll be done with this show by the middle of the season.

My main problem lays with the guest stars I know they're suppose to keep things interesting and fresh, but its not happening. My dislike for Ivy comes from the constant she's not like any other character, but she is and a cliche too. The tough surfer chick who doesn't take any one's crap, the boys will only see her as one of the guys and she says dude for every other word. Newsflash to the writers she isn't a new type of character. The actress isn't great either so that doesn't help. I couldn't even enjoy Liam's scenes this episode. Teddy, ugh...my mom died too. I saw that coming from a mile away everything about him is contrived.

Only a few good things came from Naomi's storyline tonight. First off, no Jen scenes! Finally she dumps the guy she was just using and leading on. Nice to see she needs to actually work for what she wants and that she can't fake relationships for everything in life. Her dreamy!face she was making towards Jamie and when he invited them to the frat party had me rolling. I don't mind her scenes with Jamie, because he isn't taking much screen time and isn't doing much except to be Naomi's rebound (plus he's pretty so whatever). Although I do like their chemistry I still prefer Naomi/Liam. Yay, for Adrianna/Naomi scenes! I've missed those two on my screen together and even better we got a trio scene.

I feel sorry for Silver and Jackie. It's tough seeing someone you care about dying and there's really nothing you can do about it. I didn't enjoy her scenes with Teddy at all.

LOL @ Dixon/Sasha please tell me she's lying to him. I can't believe she's surprised he's a 16 year old boy and she constantly reminded him maybe she should have reminded herself. Jasper/Annie are boring me, but I'd rather see them because at least Shanae is a lead. Once again, Aunt Becky needs to slap Harry!

Where was Navid? I don't like him, but to make time for these guest stars and not one of the leads is annoying.