Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-20-2009, 06:02 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam=Hot&Bad (View Post)
What did Naomi do?
She stopped using Richard. She told Ade, she saw Liam having a real romantic vibe with some chick and she decided if she was ever gonna try to get over Liam, it can't be in a fake relationship. So I guess she's gonna be hanging out with Jamie now.
Old 10-20-2009, 06:04 PM
Master Fan

She got all butthurt over seeing Liam and Ivy but she's been eyegasming over this college guy all through the ep so IDK how she's all butthurt now. Ugh, it was an annoying scene, tbh. This ep was just bad.
Old 10-20-2009, 06:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
She stopped using Richard. She told Ade, she saw Liam having a real romantic vibe with some chick and she decided if she was ever gonna try to get over Liam, it can't be in a fake relationship. So I guess she's gonna be hanging out with Jamie now.
Good for her

Yeah I knew she was going to see Liam & Ivy. There's no interest from Liam's end though is there? Just thinking about having to watch their scenes is making me cringe.

Poor thing is still trying to get over Liam. This Jamie guy should be a good distraction for her. I liked their vibe in epi 5.

Naley....always and forever
icon~ lolo13
Old 10-20-2009, 06:08 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalnoob (View Post)
She got all butthurt over seeing Liam and Ivy but she's been eyegasming over this college guy all through the ep so IDK how she's all butthurt now. Ugh, it was an annoying scene, tbh. This ep was just bad.
It's like Dixon having a fantasy relationship with Sasha. But nobody is going to deny he's still thinking about Silver. Or at least we have to pretend he is so far because the writing has given us nothing.
Old 10-20-2009, 06:09 PM
Elite Fan

This was a pretty good ep, but NAVID would've made it better! Seriously. I don't like that he was missing.

Plus it made it sound like Ade would have a storyline all her own. But it was worth it to see her coo "Navid, Navid" and psh, yeah, he beats JFK. Oh, and her dissing Teddy. It's about time someone did. Goodness! Dixon and Liam don't seem to care. Come on, guys! Freeze him out for five seconds.

It took awhile for this ep to get going, but I really did like the last 30 or so minutes.

Called Teddy's dead mom. I thought it was a pretty good scene. Teddy/Silver make tolerable friends. I'm not sure I'm going to buy them as anything else, unless the acting's out of this world.

There were a lot of cute lil' jokes tonight, with Liam's "costume" specifically. I liked random guy saying he was Rob Pattinson (sp) because of the messy hair.

I liked the small Annie/Jasper, but they really need more screentime. Hopefully, we'll get it soon. LOVED Annie/Dixon, though. Thanks for remembering they're related, writers, and that they'd notice if the other was sneaking out. Debbie and Harry have to be the most clueless parents. And please end this Kelly crush! It draaaaaags. I want Debbie to get some meaty material, but not this.

Naomi/Jamie were cute, but Naomi/Liam have more chemistry. WAY more.

And of course, Ivy. I don't think the actress or the voice is the problem, but the cliche writing definitely is. Like I thought that whole "staring contest" thing was good, but the whole "sexist pig" sentiment is sooooo predictable and soooo boring. But I can't knock the acting.

I'm going to give this ep a B.

ETA: Wait. A B-. I want Dixon/Sasha to be over. Although, I did feel 5% bad for Sasha. She's right. If Dixon didn't want anything, he shouldn't have come to her house with that whole pizza speech. Should've paid heed to the wise word of Navid, yo, who should've been in this ep.

icon
Old 10-20-2009, 06:11 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalnoob (View Post)
lol, I think she can still be hurt but I do agree that this epi was not so good. So many annoying elements.

And why is the group divided into boys on one side and girls on the other. That annoys me so much.
Old 10-20-2009, 06:16 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by andbreatheme (View Post)
It's like Dixon having a fantasy relationship with Sasha. But nobody is going to deny he's still thinking about Silver. Or at least we have to pretend he is so far because the writing has given us nothing.
Don't even get me staaaaaaarted. Of course at first I said and thought the Sasha obsession was just a rebound fling since Dixon ended things so heatedly with Silver but seriously, this whole thing is SO utterly annoying. I was really, really annoyed with him in this ep. Esp that scene with Annie. Now I detest Annie Wilson but he has NO right to try to warn her about anything when he's been pissed off with her (for good reason) and calling someone else sketchy when he's been shady himself. Missing practices and sneaking out to be with Sasha. Save your "protective older brother" role for when you're not dating someone in secret, Dixon.

Naomi and the two college guys - Zzzzz.

Liam and Ivy, my god. He should've just finished the job and run her over. Homegirl was KILLING me with the bad acting and incredibly annoying voice.

And of course Teddy is the savior. Barf.
Old 10-20-2009, 06:18 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Quote:
And why is the group divided into boys on one side and girls on the other. That annoys me so much.
I've always hated that about this show where are the boy/girl friendships.
Old 10-20-2009, 06:56 PM
Master Fan

If they're gonna have an episode without Navid, it should also exclude Teddy, and dude um, dude, Ivy
It's been one week since you looked at me, threw your arms in the air and said 'You're crazy!'
"That's better."
Lena icon: Unfortunate Non Blonde ♥
Old 10-20-2009, 07:26 PM
Elite Fan

I wanted a LOT more of the party. But that goes back to my complaint that they keep separating everybody and can't get them in the same room for more than six seconds. Did Liam and Teddy even know who Dixon was? They were good costumes too!

icon
Old 10-20-2009, 08:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

yeah i found it interesting teddy was a vampire - because he looks so much older.. i was also expecting a comment at the party from adrianna or naomi how he sucks - you know vampires suck blood. but nothing.
Emily
Old 10-20-2009, 09:01 PM
Elite Fan

Don't get me started on Ivy. Uh... yeah.

But whatever, N/L are over right now, so I guess they have to pair them off with others. But this girl - I just can't see myself enjoying her on the show. She did make me cringe a bit with her "acting"

I like how because Annie doesn't really have friends that she doesn't want to lose Jasper and is basically playing to his every word/command. Ladies take note, this is what happens when you leave your friends for a overly possessive boyfriend. Not fun, is it? Didn't think so...

Teddy/Silver, uh yeah... I hate to say it, but I didn't hate the idea. I actually liked it and was thinking this would occur since the first encounter on the tennis court. But yeah, Dixon has his own baby mama drama, so it's like... a way to pass the time, I guess. I'd prefer this to her just moaning/whining about him leaving her. Cause really, that was getting old...

Oh Ade, moaning/whining for Navid I like that she snubbed Teddy. And I'm glad she wasn't just onto the next one. Let this one sting a bit, since you did do a bad thing.

Naomi finally fessed up, and I'm glad cause the other guy was not doing it for me. And I doubt she could've kept up the charade. I love Naomi, but she is no Blair Waldorf.

I like the parent drama with Kelly/Harry, alot. Yeah Deb's mad, and she should be... but it's giving them a purpose and I'm intrigued. I loved when Deb caught him having lunch with Kelly. That was such a Holy **** moment.

The costumes were cute. Of course Ivy would just throw a gorilla mask on Oh Lord.

Dixon/Sasha - Oh man, this was just a bad idea. I almost regret that they did this in the first place. And now she's preggers. Crap. Hope this is a disposable storyline and she said that to like, keep him. Ala Glee... I'd prefer that more.

Next episode - So Jasper is a drug dealer. This doesn't surprise me at all.

kenny | credit
Old 10-20-2009, 09:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Lame episode.

Ivy/Liam - Urggghhh. I had such high hopes for Surfer Girl. Lame. Yeah, she's not a very good actress, and Matt isn't too steller either, so together, painful.

Debbie/Harry/Kelly - Team Becky all the way, obvsssssss. Harry and Kelly are both weaksauce.

Dixon/Sasha - Obviously she's lying. No way would they do another pregnancy storyline after the Adrianna stuff. I just hope it's resolved quickly and she can gtfo completely.

Annie/Jasper - I have absolutely no opinion whatsoever. Except he's obvs creepy.

Naomi - Don't care.

Teddy - Yes, you did mess with Adrianna. You were not upfront about your intentions, assface. Also, I cannot believe that the guys aren't the least bit upset with Teddy for kissing Navid's girlfriend. I'm sure Navid won't care next episode either. Failll.

Teddy/Silver - Gross. I honestly get filled with so much hate for the Tedster every time he's onscreen. OF COURSE he saved the day with her assignment. He's so transparent with his crap about taking the wrap for things. So contrived that his mom died too. His dad is famous, it would be common knowledge, I'd think. Also, them ~bonding over an issue with Silver's mother, that they have in common, is a total rip off of how SD started, but whatevs.

Navid/Jen/Ryan - I did not miss you one little bit.

Last edited by same old story; 10-20-2009 at 09:16 PM
Old 10-20-2009, 09:26 PM
Elite Fan

Worst episode ever! Like it was really bad!

Annie was barely in it but I always know it's a bad thing when her scenes are my favourite. Right now, that Jasper storyline is about the only good thing going for the show. Glad we finally got a scene with her and Dixon, it confirms that they are in fact still brother and sister.

Why in gods name did they have to go the way of pregnancy? Like he did the older woman thing, realised it wasn't all of that and went back to his friends. That should have been it. Why do we have to have like another three episodes or however long dedicated to this crap when Dixon could be doing something interesting like being in scenes wih his friends or his family. This is sooooooo boring and drawn out and a waste of Tristan Wilds talent.

Naomi's first scene with Richard and Jamie seriously made me laugh. Her face when Jamie mentioned the frat party. I liked her scenes with Jamie and although I would like for Liam to eventually win her back, I would like for her to have something with Jamie. He is an example of what a guest star should do, he's not eating screentime and only exists for Naomi to rebound with. (I realise Ivy does the same but she takes up about 75% of the scenes doing so). Loved all the little scenes with the girls.

Poor Silver and her sick mother. I didn't hate the Teddy stuff to be honest. Although after what he did to Adrianna, I doubt I'll ever buy him as genuine but the scenes were nice. If only because it gave J.Stroup a bit of decent material to act out. They are definetly going the route of ~she changed me, with Silver and Teddy.

Adrianna chanelling Marilyn was funny and so were her scenes with Naomi. I felt that we hadn't had any scenes of them in ages so it's nice to be spoiled for the second week. Plus the Trio scene was cute. I love how Adrianna is pining for Navid but it's not all dark and depressing.

Like I said above, they'll go for the ~she changed me route with Teddy/Silver but they'll go for the ~she gets what I'm all about. with Liam and Ivy. They're like the ~badass version of Ethan and Annie. How many times did Ivy say dude by the way? I lost count after the first scene. And call Liam a suckaaaa... It was all so cheesy. Everything about this girl reeks of cliche. She's Jessie Spano in a wetsuit... I'm already waiting for the scene where she wears a dress, enters a room in slow motion and the guys all see her as a girl for the first time.

I think Harry is acting really inappropriate and was happy when Deb, for the first time ever, went all feisty on him and told him what was what. He is playing into Kelly's crush and only encouraging it. I'm glad he saw through it in the end. Now how about having the Wilson's be parents and notice that while they've been caught up in all their drama, their teenage daughter is out stealing cars and running people over and their teenage son is sneaking out and impregnating older women.

Show is losing me fast.

No Navid? So we can have multiple scenes with Teddy, Ivy and even Jasper but not one scene with Navid? Are you serious? The show needs to get it's priorities straight because as much as the main characters bug me, I'm watching for them, not the guest stars.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 10-21-2009, 12:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ordinaryday (View Post)
If this girl says dude one more time I'm going to have to FF all her scenes. I'm already so annoyed.
I know right! The minute her first line started with dude, i just rolled my eyes, okay this girl will be annoying..

Quote:
Teddy - Also, I cannot believe that the guys aren't the least bit upset with Teddy for kissing Navid's girlfriend. I'm sure Navid won't care next episode either. Failll.
Didn't even think about that! WTH

- OMG funniest moments, when Liam and Teddy were watching "Ivy" surf before the coach introduced them, it were so clear that was a dude surfing Couldn't they atleast have tried to find a someone who is somewhat similiar to her? So yeah Ivy go away and don't ever go back!
- Sasha should go with Ivy, and take Teddy with you
- Loved the Dawson and Rob P. reference
- Trio moment <3
- Annie/Dixon moment <3
- I felt myself kinda bored with the Naomi scenes makes me kinda sad.