Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-13-2009, 06:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

yeah it looks like the kelly/harry thing is going to be forced down our throats..
Emily
Old 10-13-2009, 06:32 PM
Part-Time Fan

Mayberry I totally agree with the wig thing. That was so touching.

I will admit that there were some very boring parts, but the good parts kind of made up for it. I liked angsty Navid A LOT (: When he hugged Dixon it was too cute <3

Hated all of the Jen/Naomi scenes except the fight. Jen is such a rotten b-tch. grr >.<
Old 10-13-2009, 07:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalnoob (View Post)
Reaaaaaaaaaally boring ep.
I figured as much. That's the flaw in my new download after it's aired plan this season. It really makes me dread having to do it.
Old 10-13-2009, 07:33 PM
Master Fan

Brit. there was a few LOL moments, Adrianna's almost text to Teddy, Dixon who had about less than a min. in this whole epi. was in Liam's warehouse and he almost unveiled the time machine Liam has been building. Navid gave Dixon a "hold me I'm broken" hug. Oh and Harry who while he was in the bar being a a wingman to Ryan b/c he has like no friends, no girl was looking at him, but stared lovingly "DO ME NOW" style at Ryan. Aunt Becky should have cracked that glass over Harry's head in the end. All in all pretty much a filler epi.

"We're a badass team, remember?" - Ade
Old 10-13-2009, 07:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Are Harry and Ryan a new ship lol
Old 10-13-2009, 07:43 PM
Master Fan

IDK I guess. Watching Harry tonight made me wonder if that's where Dixon got the whining trait from.

Old 10-13-2009, 07:55 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Like Father Like Son.
Old 10-13-2009, 08:04 PM
Master Fan

Unfortunately for our Dixon.

Old 10-13-2009, 08:06 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Dixon got another booty call.
Old 10-13-2009, 08:18 PM
Master Fan

Sasha is so horny. Srsly to have a 17 yr. old on "I need it now!" basis, I can see Dixon being the why can't we be public about this type, & then he breaks up w/ her.

Old 10-13-2009, 08:28 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Sasha is up to somethingYeah you know his feelings get hurt very easily.
Old 10-13-2009, 09:12 PM
Master Fan

I don't think she's up to anything, right now she's just trying to continue it. She told him last wk., "This is the last time ok?, we're just saying goodbye" goodbye has continued to another late night booty call.

Old 10-13-2009, 09:40 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Maybe not, I can't wait to see Debbie face when she finds out.
Old 10-13-2009, 09:52 PM
Elite Fan

Don't think my overview is going to be as long as usual, just for the simple fact that not much really seemed to happen. It was probably my least favourite of the season, not because it was really bad or anything, just because everything is moving really slowly and tonight, nothing really went anywhere.

I predicted what would happen with Mark/Annie like two weeks aho . I'm kind of disappointed at how it played out because I liked Mark and I always thought his and Annie's scenes were cute in a kind of lighthearted way. I didn't see him as a long term character but I was hoping that he wouldn't leave us under sucha cloud or maybe him and Annie could have a little fling when everything gets sorted out later in the season. So I predicted Annie/Mark, now I'm predicting that when it all comes out that Jasper is a psycho (which I'm betting he is) he will put Annie's or both their lives in some sort of peril which the gang have to save them from.

The lack of Dixon and Liam was shocking although they were both kind of overbearing with their women troubles last week so maybe a little absence will benedit like it did with Naomi and Annie. Dixon and Sasha will hopefully be doneso by next week and nice to see that we'll probably at some point find out what Liam was building.

Naomi continues to be manipulated. It kind of half made me laugh when they were saying sorry for fighting because Jen seemed to be totally insincere and taking the piss while Naomi seemed the same but was being genuine. And threatening to move out? It kind of made me wonder where Naomi will go once she finds out, I doubt Sara Foster will become a regular. And I kind of liked Ryan/Jen's scenes... just saying...

No LN but at least we got a small reference

Silver's storyline was my favourite. It felt to me like the only storyline in tonights episode that served a purpose. I don't know. The sides sounded like it would be more intense between Kelly and Silver so I was disapointed with how tame it ended up being but whatevs, still good. I'm more intrigued about KellyJackie right now though....

Navid was funny throughout and I felt bad for him. Glad he was the one to not take Adrianna back. Right now he's too good for her... Scenes with Liam and Dixon were funny.

Adrianna kind of shocked me in this episode. I'm not really mad at her but I'm glad Navid wouldn't take her back because she treated him like crap. I'm guessing that's the Teddy/Ade thing done with... Her scene with Naomi was loltastic, just watching Naomi's face... I've missed these two. Feels like we haven't had a scene with just them in ages.

No trio scenes were there?

Ryan and Harry ftw Drunk Harry is hilarious

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 10-13-2009, 09:55 PM
Master Fan

I want more of the guys scenes. There isn't enough of them. Liam/Dixon's faces when Navid told that story again was priceless.