Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-14-2009, 08:10 PM
Elite Fan

I'm on the side where Navid being freaked out is understandable. It's only the day after, so he has a right to still be very confused and intimidated. He's a sexually inexperienced fifteen-year old who's suddenly thrust into an adult situation with his girlfriend being pregnant. I say give him some time to digest it and then we'll see what happens.

I also enjoyed the small moment between Navid/Dixon. They need to show more of not only them, but Dixon working at the Pit. He's the only one with a steady job, so they can really have some fun there.

I'm not sure what to think of Dixon/Silver, but I am worried. Tristan saying ILY was swoonworthy. He is so cute. I loved Silver tonight. She totally reminds me of me, except I was less talkative. Long live sandcastles! I did kind of not like it when she wasn't into Dixon singing, but I'm hoping she'll put aside her beliefs and actually warm up to him being in the chorus.

Everytime Ethan and Annie are onscreen, I really wish I liked them more. They do have some cute moments, but overall they're pretty dry and predictable and picture-perfect. I find Ethan dry in general, so this isn't helping. I'm kind of hoping either Ethan or Annie is involved in the car accident, so we can have some REAL drama with them instead of lame romantic getaways and tired triangles.

AnnaLynne is drop dead gorgeous with long, straight hair. She should totally keep it like that. It makes her look more angelic. I don't know. LOVED all the Naomi/Ade moments. Naomi's a great friend.

Debbie and Harry were cute tonight. They're cutesy too, but funnier than Annie/Ethan.

icon
Old 01-14-2009, 08:30 PM
Ultimate Fan

So whatever happened to Lacross? We saw it like two/three times? Is the season finished up? And they really need to start letting Ethan interact with the other charecters that arent Naomi and Annie. I feel like he doesnt have any kind of true friendship with anyone outside of Annie and Naomi.
Old 01-14-2009, 09:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

That game in 111 was the championship.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeluvzya (View Post)
Not play Daddy.. Even if he'd just said he wanted cool their relationship off for awhile but still be there for her as her friend, first and foremost because she needs friends by her side at a time like this.
Who says he won't end up doing that? He hardly had time to digest it.

Last edited by same old story; 01-14-2009 at 09:12 PM
Old 01-14-2009, 09:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

DP. Urgh.
Old 01-14-2009, 10:09 PM
Elite Fan

Speaking of sports, since when were Adrianna and Naomi on the field hockey team?! We hardly got any lacrosse action, and now we're getting some pseudo-FH stuff thrown our way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeluvzya (View Post)
What did you think of Silver in the episode?
Umm I'm guessing something's bothering her. She seemed uncharacteristically crabby the entire episode--what with the criticism of Dixon's choir, the complaining about Ethan/Annie, and the freak-out over Dixon's three words. Not sure what it is at this point, but the writers will probably just drop a random bomb some time soon to sorta 'explain' the situation. Whatever it is, I'm guessing it's Silver misplacing her frustration/anger/whatever on all the other situations around her.

Maybe something about it makes the girl not like change, hence her lack of enthusiasm for Dixon's seemingly sudden desire to get in touch with his roots (also possibly due to an underlying fear of Christina and whatever threat she poses) and her with 'I love you'.

Then again, I could be completely off the mark.
Old 01-14-2009, 11:17 PM
Master Fan

I love that ppl who haven't read spoilers or anything also see that Silver was OOC in the ep. I just don't get how ppl watched it and were like "She was acting the same!". She's never that mean and rude to her friends.
Old 01-14-2009, 11:26 PM
Master Fan

I'm going to make sure I do that w/ my BF next time we build sand castles and see if he thinks I'm normal.

"We're a badass team, remember?" - Ade
Old 01-15-2009, 12:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by starlette318 (View Post)
I'm going to make sure I do that w/ my BF next time we build sand castles and see if he thinks I'm normal.
I just re-watched the ILY scene on YT and Silver reacted the way I expected her to react up until she started raising her voice and then knocking over that sand castle. I actually laughed when she did it, that is how crazy it seemed.
Old 01-15-2009, 12:22 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by *CopperBoom* (View Post)
I just re-watched the ILY scene on YT and Silver reacted the way I expected her to react up until she started raising her voice and then knocking over that sand castle. I actually laughed when she did it, that is how crazy it seemed.
It's normal she just didn't like the tower so she used the fight to fix it in a creative way.

Old 01-15-2009, 05:22 AM
Elite Fan

Surprisingly, I enjoyed watching the last episode.

Ethan&Annie were so cute, even though it can be annoying for others to see them kissing all the time (I understand you Silver ). The best were Annie's parents. Trying to see if Annie had done something "bad" with Ethan and they turned doing it in the car. That was hilarious.

Another surprise is that I did not really care about naomie. Now that Ozzie is not there anymore, I don't find her character appealing, maybe because of her lack of story line.

I feel for Adrianna. She's going through a lot of bad stuff, fortunately for her, Naomie is there.

I did not quite understand at first Silver's overreactive reponse to the Dixon's "ILY". But having read the spoilers, I understand better now. I think it was way too much and I would have felt bad if I was Dixon. He just wanted to show her his love.
Overall a good episode. Long time no see such a good one.

The only thing I feel is you.
Old 01-15-2009, 07:43 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalnoob (View Post)
I love that ppl who haven't read spoilers or anything also see that Silver was OOC in the ep. I just don't get how ppl watched it and were like "She was acting the same!". She's never that mean and rude to her friends.
None of her friends are in choir either and they dont usually make-out and be all cutesy all the time either. Not like she was rude to them just to be rude.

And I think Ade and Naomi were just in gym class where their teacher makes them do physical sports. That scene totally reminded me of Clueless.

Last edited by Primal Slayer; 01-15-2009 at 07:50 AM
Old 01-15-2009, 08:54 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by starlette318 (View Post)
It's normal she just didn't like the tower so she used the fight to fix it in a creative way.
Haven't you all heard a great saying "To Create is to Destroy"? I guess that's Silver philosophy also.
Old 01-15-2009, 11:16 AM
Master Fan

I wonder what she would do to a Snowman after it's built or a sculpture

Old 01-15-2009, 01:00 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primal Slayer (View Post)
None of her friends are in choir either and they dont usually make-out and be all cutesy all the time either. Not like she was rude to them just to be rude.

And I think Ade and Naomi were just in gym class where their teacher makes them do physical sports. That scene totally reminded me of Clueless.
Yeah, that makes sense but I, for some reason, think Silver could've approached it in a nicer way. Or at least been more understanding and less crabby. After all, the girl's supposed to be anti-conventional, so there shouldn't be anything wrong with her friends trying to go outside the box too. That's just the way I see it.

And the top left of their shirts said 'Field Hockey'. At first I assumed it was a gym uniform too, but there was definitely a 'Field Hockey' patch on their polos.
Old 01-15-2009, 03:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I loved the 'field hockey' scenes, where Naomi is all bitchy to that teacher.

"Well, that's pathetic."