Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-13-2009, 07:08 PM
Passionate Fan

Ok so AE made me throw up on my mouth multiple times
Harry and Debbie van sex= classic
Silver and Dixon... Really Silver? all that then you knock over the sand castle that you worked so hard on it..
Navids back(sour grapes) but last episode he was in he and Adrianna just got together now they are back apart in the matter of 2 episodes. They were cute while it lasted
Naomi way to fail Adrianna is your friend you dont talk about her to the blendeds.. And about the blendeds I thought she was their puppet she seemed like the queen b
Old 01-13-2009, 07:12 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Naomi messed over Adrianna this episode but tried to make up for it at the end.
Old 01-13-2009, 07:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Definitely not a good episode. AE are a epic FAIL! Seriously they say I love you and the next day want to hop in the sack. At least Ethan had the common sense not to have sex with her. I figure that is because he thinks Annie was going to be all clingy afterward and start picking out flowers for their future wedding.
Old 01-13-2009, 07:31 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Soon as Ethan said I don't wont to hurt you I said it is over between thoes two.
Old 01-13-2009, 07:34 PM
Ultimate Fan

It was an ok episode. AE were to cutesy but were better at the end. Silver and Dixon scenes were good though and ya he was sad that she didnt say ILY back but thats the chance you take. I think Silver isnt the type of girl to throw that word around very lightly and it will probably take her longer than 4 months to say it. Though she did end up overreacting by the time she ruined her sandcastle.

Im not sad about Navid and Adrianna since they felt forced together imo and I just dont really like those two together. To odd. But Naomi totally FAILED at being besties with Ade (dont really like that nickname and only Naomi should use it). Its ok to think she may be slipping but dont go tell everyone and then be pissed off that you have to deal with it. Atleast hear what she has to say.
Old 01-13-2009, 08:05 PM
Dedicated Fan

Annie/Ethan - Ehhh. I could pretty much care less about them tbh. I like them just fine and all but this episode just wasn't their episode. I get the feeling that they're going to try and make them "the" couple of the show ... not to me though. Dixon/Silver own me already. Although I did like that Ethan wanted to wait, he won me over a little there.

Dixon/Silver - I love them but ugh I had problems with them in this episode. I'm sure everything will be explained in future episodes though.

Annie & Dixon's mom - I honestly can't remember her name right now. Is it just me or is she just a wee bit harsh? Maybe it's me, since I grew up with a mom who wasn't really strict so I'm a little soft. I mean if my grandmother would have gotten me a car at 16 my mom would have been thrilled since she wouldn't have to take my everywhere. She was acting like her grandmother had given her a fake id or something, instead of a car. IDK, something about her rubs me the wrong way. Has since the beginning, I can't really explain it.

Naomi - Ugh. I haven't really been a fan of hers and this episode completely sealed my dislike of her. The way she handled everything, just no. In the end they kind of redeemed her but not nearly enough. You can't just talk about your friend like that to people. How about you find stuff out for sure before running you mouth? What if she had been using again? What would she do just throw her aside? Just wrong.

Overall probably my least favorite episode so far. I would have like to have seen some Annie/Silver time.
Old 01-13-2009, 08:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Silver was so OOC this episode. God, these writers are so transparent and inconsistant and just BAD. The ILY scene would have been good if they had cut back on some of the crazy, even though I know why they did, it was so stupid and again, transparent. Dixon wasn't angry at you, hun, he was bummed and disappointed and probably embarrassed, which he's allowed to be. Lame. I really liked their last scene though.

AE can fall off a cliff. I've recently started to like Dustin, but Ethan just makes me want to stop. So annoying. But Annie is the worst.

Adrianna and Dixon were the only characters I didn't mind this episode. And surprisingly Navid, since he usually bugs. Well, he kinda did during the advice scene, but ...
Old 01-13-2009, 09:22 PM
Master Fan

if you live in canada you can watch it at globaltv.com (It might work otherwise I'm not sure)
Sam Swarek Andy McNally
Old 01-13-2009, 10:10 PM
Master Fan

Hey guys, lay off the AE bashing. It's not necessary to call them "fail" and say you want them to "fall off a cliff". You don't have to like them, but please stay respectful as there are people here who do like them.
I love you
meghan
Old 01-13-2009, 10:50 PM
New Fan

who cares if people say "fail" they are a FICTIONAL couple..does it really hurt peoples feelings that bad???
idk a/e are soo annoying to me though..
Old 01-13-2009, 10:56 PM
Master Fan

I just can't believe she knocked over a sand castle it took hours to make that, I'd imagine how many trips w/ that bucket Dixon had to make. Liked Noami being there for Adrianna the rest no comment.

"We're a badass team, remember?" - Ade
Old 01-13-2009, 11:02 PM
Extreme Fan

The only thing i like in this ep was Naomi and Adrianna.
And oh maybe the sandcastle. It was brilliant. lol
Old 01-13-2009, 11:11 PM
Elite Fan

I didn't get the attitude Silver had the entire episode. Anyone care to analyze/explain that for me? To elaborate, was it really because she was frustrated that Dixon didn't say ILY to her. And then he finally musters up the courage and she shoots him down. I mean, come on! How do you even root for the other side? Team Dixon!

Otherwise solid episode.

I was kinda glad AE didn't have sex. It's so rare for any teen show now to withhold sex, so it was refreshing. I like that Ethan stopped her because of the pressure of her being a virgin. And she didn't make it easier by saying "today I'm a virgin...and tomorrow I'm not?"

I had a feeling Naveen would break it off with Adrianna, and I can't blame him... but it still upsets me.

And Tabitha is going to be gone?

The parents were funny having sex in the van - Awkward!

Naomi/Adrianna I love that she told those girls to knock it off... and she's staying by her friend's side when she needs one.

Next week - Ryan & Kelly are back! And a car accident! I wonder what happens. Then again, these previews The CW puts out are sooo misleading.

kenny | credit
Old 01-13-2009, 11:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Jessica Walters got bumped down to reaccuring, while Jessica Lowndes was bumped up to regular, so I'm guessing that starting next week, that will be put into affect [since they probably had contracts for the first 13 episodes], and Tabby will probably be gone for a bit, yes =(

Quote:
I didn't get the attitude Silver had the entire episode. Anyone care to analyze/explain that for me?
Not without giving spoilers.
Old 01-13-2009, 11:22 PM
Elite Fan

Oh man! I love Tabitha.

Ok... I don't want to be spoiled. I wasn't sure if it was just a "she has issues" or if there is something else there.

kenny | credit