Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-20-2015, 08:06 PM
Elite Fan

Anybody watching Devious Maids??

Quote:
I hope so too, I really think that Kenna needs to suffer. She needs to get that her actions have consequences, that she can't just make these bad decisions on a whim and then expect the closest man to come along and sweep away her mess. As angry as I am with Greer right now, at least she's making an effort to take care of herself, not just depending on a man to do it for her.
Precisely. Greer's brain works even if her heart is a bit wonky.

How could they afford to lose Toby? Keep your best actor on the show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

icon
Old 05-20-2015, 08:26 PM
Master Fan

Catching up on General Hospital right now which has seriously been on fire these days then SPN and CPD finales later tonight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayberry (View Post)
Anybody watching Devious Maids??
I'll definitely be watching when it returns, DM along with Mistresses which is also returning soon

Quote:
Precisely. Greer's brain works even if her heart is a bit wonky.
Exactly!

Quote:
How could they afford to lose Toby? Keep your best actor on the show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I really don't think they can afford it, certainly not right now. Toby is such a phenomenal talent, they'd seriously be idiots to let him get away.

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 05-20-2015, 10:22 PM
Extreme Fan

Plus considering that Francis is the only character that's 100% likable right now they need to keep him around as long as possible.
Old 05-20-2015, 11:22 PM
Master Fan

Agreed

It's funny to think that Francis wasn't my favorite character when the show first started because now he's that character that I'll defend to the death

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 05-21-2015, 03:49 PM
Elite Fan

Did you watch the PD finale Fated?

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 05-21-2015, 04:06 PM
Master Fan

Watched the SPN finale last night..totally insane

How many times are my boys gonna accidentally unleash a great evil onto humanity?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chastidy (View Post)
Did you watch the PD finale Fated?
I did

Totally agree about SB, she has just been killing it lately

Bunny is a truly despicable person and an even worse mother. Rather than recognizing that Erin is in trouble and needs her REAL family right now, she takes advantage of the situation just to spite Voight..she disgusts me

Voight continues to give me life with his love for Lindsay

My poor bb girl Erin, the finale ending with her just staring down that bar..that was pretty dark. I'm sure she'll be back in intelligence before long but I really hope they don't just gloss over what happened when the show returns.

I'm kinda meh about the Olinsky sl but I do like that young actress. I've seen quite a bit of her from SPN and Teen Wolf so I'll see how she does on CPD. As an Olinsky fan, I am glad to see him get something of his own, I'm just not sure this is gonna amount to much

I was very unimpressed with Ruzek's proposal. I really don't feel like they're there yet. It'd be a little different if they had been given a decent amount of screen time together and actually been shown as a couple throughout the season but they rarely actually shared scenes together, let alone non work related ones so for me, it always kinda felt like they were just casually dating which is why a marriage proposal seems way rushed to me and out of left field.

All in all, I enjoyed the finale though.

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 05-21-2015, 04:13 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fated 4 FayLee (View Post)
Agreed

It's funny to think that Francis wasn't my favorite character when the show first started because now he's that character that I'll defend to the death
Same here. I always liked him but he did things that made me roll my eyes but now he's by far my favorite.
Old 05-21-2015, 04:42 PM
Elite Fan

Francis has always been my favorite.........well, because he's hot. Greer used to be my fave female, but now I'd much rather see Catherine.

icon
Old 05-21-2015, 05:12 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by betterthanrevenge (View Post)
Same here. I always liked him but he did things that made me roll my eyes but now he's by far my favorite.
Same, I never outright disliked Francis by any means but in the very beginning of season one, like the first few episodes, his behavior at times drove me up a wall but now I can't ever imagine not loving him.

Quote:
Francis has always been my favorite.........well, because he's hot. Greer used to be my fave female, but now I'd much rather see Catherine.
He definitely is that I've been crushing on Francis so hard this season that he basically has me like

In the very beginning of the show, Bash was my favorite male character and Mary was my favorite female. Now it's Francis and Catherine.

I think it was around the time that Mash ran away together that I really jumped on board the Francis bandwagon I mean, I had liked him before that but I remember when Francis and Catherine had that argument about Mary and Catherine couldn't understand how Francis could forgive Mary and he's like "because I love her, despite all that she's done" that was the first time I really saw just what an incredible man Francis was, how strong and how noble..I've pretty much been in awe of him ever since

Catherine kinda wins favorite female by default these days not that I don't love her because I do but she probably wouldn't be my number one favorite if all the other females weren't such hot messes this season

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 05-21-2015, 08:59 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chastidy (View Post)
I've watched the first two episodes and I'm loving it
I've seen the second episode now too. Can't believe I almost turned away from this show. I can tell it'll be fun to watch an episode everyday over the next week or so. It's also nice that Fiona Apple did the theme song.
Old 05-23-2015, 09:02 AM
Elite Fan

I remember that New Girl moment.

Quote:
Same, I never outright disliked Francis by any means but in the very beginning of season one, like the first few episodes, his behavior at times drove me up a wall but now I can't ever imagine not loving him.
I see what you guys are saying. Sometimes Francis had his moments but I just chalked it up to him being a man of the "times" or being "prince." I actually had the reverse reaction to Bash. Sometimes he'd DO stuff and I'd be like "whaaaaaaa?" but now he's become one of my favorites. I hate this current storyline with him with the woman he brought from the woods. I wish he brought Nostradamus back instead.

Quote:
I think it was around the time that Mash ran away together that I really jumped on board the Francis bandwagon I mean, I had liked him before that but I remember when Francis and Catherine had that argument about Mary and Catherine couldn't understand how Francis could forgive Mary and he's like "because I love her, despite all that she's done" that was the first time I really saw just what an incredible man Francis was, how strong and how noble..I've pretty much been in awe of him ever since

Catherine kinda wins favorite female by default these days not that I don't love her because I do but she probably wouldn't be my number one favorite if all the other females weren't such hot messes this season
Great moment for Francis.

Yes, Catherine's my fave by default. I used to love Mary but now I don't care if she's in an ep or not. I hope season 3 restores my love for Mary even if Francis goes. Since they regulated Reign to Fridays, I think their faith in the show is pretty low.

icon
Old 05-23-2015, 10:26 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I see what you guys are saying. Sometimes Francis had his moments but I just chalked it up to him being a man of the "times" or being "prince." I actually had the reverse reaction to Bash. Sometimes he'd DO stuff and I'd be like "whaaaaaaa?" but now he's become one of my favorites. I hate this current storyline with him with the woman he brought from the woods. I wish he brought Nostradamus back instead.
Oh I definitely had those moments with Bash too and don't even get me started on the way he's blindly trusted a complete stranger in spite of his own well being with his current sl

With Francis, I think it was mostly the entitlement that bothered me but then it didn't take long for me to see that pretty much all of the characters acted entitled at one point or another so I just got over it and the more the show went on, all of Francis' other wonderful attributes far outweighed his occasional tantrum

Quote:
Yes, Catherine's my fave by default. I used to love Mary but now I don't care if she's in an ep or not. I hope season 3 restores my love for Mary even if Francis goes. Since they regulated Reign to Fridays, I think their faith in the show is pretty low.

Same here. Mary used to be my favorite female character but they've just really trashed her this season and it really doesn't help that she's treated Francis like something you scrape off the bottom of your shoe

As much as I loved the Frary reunion, it's gonna take a lot more than that for Mary to redeem herself in my eyes or be anywhere near good enough for my precious bb boy

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 05-23-2015, 05:44 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
My poor bb girl Erin, the finale ending with her just staring down that bar..that was pretty dark. I'm sure she'll be back in intelligence before long but I really hope they don't just gloss over what happened when the show returns.
I don't know, she's at such a low ebb that I feel something big will have to happen in order to change her outlook. I don't think Voight will give up though. His relationship with Lindsay is definetly my favourite of the show, since the pilot. They're just awesome.

Also, where did Teddy go? I can't believe he wasn't even mentioned...

My heart kind of snapped for Jay when he saw Erin with Landon after the dirty cops attacked them. Erin looked so guilty as well...

Couldn't care less about Burgess and Ruzek or Burgess at all for that matter. They've skipped half that relationship so I can't buy that proposal.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 05-24-2015, 07:35 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Oh I definitely had those moments with Bash too and don't even get me started on the way he's blindly trusted a complete stranger in spite of his own well being with his current sl

With Francis, I think it was mostly the entitlement that bothered me but then it didn't take long for me to see that pretty much all of the characters acted entitled at one point or another so I just got over it and the more the show went on, all of Francis' other wonderful attributes far outweighed his occasional tantrum
Sixteen year old princes....what are you going to do? Francis was no Romeo but I think his love for Mary softened him and helped him decide on the kind of prince he wanted to be instead of what he was told to be by his parents. You definitely still see it in season 2 whenever Francis makes political decisions, even against his own mother. I can't even imagine anyone taking his place. Well, on this show.

Agreed on Bash. He brought yet another calamity upon the castle. At least Kenna was smart enough to get out of there.

Quote:
Same here. Mary used to be my favorite female character but they've just really trashed her this season and it really doesn't help that she's treated Francis like something you scrape off the bottom of your shoe

As much as I loved the Frary reunion, it's gonna take a lot more than that for Mary to redeem herself in my eyes or be anywhere near good enough for my precious bb boy
They have so much redeeming to do. Mary has to make it up to Francis, the French people, and I hate to say this, but even Lola and the baby. Her selfish emotions and spiteful actions almost ruined an entire country. I better not see the mopey, unrepentant Mary I saw in the last six months because that's not good TV and I wouldn't watch it. I'll just watch those good old season 1 discs.

icon
Old 05-25-2015, 03:22 PM
Elite Fan

Anybody going to watch Aquarias that's premiering this week?

My Tumblr
My Twitter