Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-09-2015, 03:19 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chastidy (View Post)
Did anyone see PD last night?
Not yet. I've been slowly catching up on my shows starting with the ones I'm most behind on, which right now is B99

Was it good??

Quote:
Originally Posted by betterthanrevenge (View Post)

Same here. Francis is easily the best part about season 2 and I get that he dies in real life so it has to happen eventually, but it's a show on the CW, they can take some liberties. Mary was so likeable in season 1, and I'd say even at the beginning of season 2, but now I can barely watch scenes she's in...especially if she's with Conde, ugh.
Totally agree. I always kinda figured that Francis would die at some point in the series but this is just way too early for me. It hasn't even been a whole season since Henry's death yet and there's still so much more story for Francis. Can't they find someone else to kill off, like oh say, Conde? I could live with that one

I'm the same with Mary too. She used to be great but they've just ruined her this season, especially since her taking up with Conde

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 04-09-2015, 06:16 PM
Extreme Fan

I feel like they're rushing his death too, if that's where they're headed already. I get that Mary and Francis were only married for two years (I think) before he died in real life...but even if they are adhering to that timeline, they could have stretched things out a little more. There's a ton they can do with Francis (and what they could have done with Francis/Mary without a god awful love triangle) but it's like they let a bunch of trained monkeys write half of season 2. Plus, aren't the ratings not so great? I know it's renewed for another year but from what I've seen online a lot of people are pissed about how things are going and would stop watching if they killed him off.

Everyone on this show is a disaster now. All my ships and favorite characters, with the exception of Francis, are destroyed.
Old 04-09-2015, 06:31 PM
Elite Fan

ITA with you guys. And I don't understand why they messed up Bash/Kenna either. They don't even have to follow history there. Just let them be happy for one full season so we can have at least ONE happy couple. Plus Conde and his brother aren't worth it in the least.

I noticed the ratings were dropping too. They better fix something...quick!

icon
Old 04-09-2015, 08:38 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I feel like they're rushing his death too, if that's where they're headed already. I get that Mary and Francis were only married for two years (I think) before he died in real life...but even if they are adhering to that timeline, they could have stretched things out a little more. There's a ton they can do with Francis (and what they could have done with Francis/Mary without a god awful love triangle) but it's like they let a bunch of trained monkeys write half of season 2. Plus, aren't the ratings not so great? I know it's renewed for another year but from what I've seen online a lot of people are pissed about how things are going and would stop watching if they killed him off.
They've totally rushed Francis' death and the whole story arc behind it has just been so inconsistent that I have a hard time even taking it seriously but yeah, they could easily stand by the general timeline of the real life events without rushing Francis' death so much. Like I said, there's still so much story there to tell so the fact that they're pushing him out the door rather than utilizing that material is just coming across as really forced. The love triangle is one of the worst I've ever seen, it makes me long for the days of the Francis/Mary/Bash one

Quote:
Everyone on this show is a disaster now. All my ships and favorite characters, with the exception of Francis, are destroyed.
So true. Frary and Kennash are my two OTP's of the show and they've both been utterly destroyed and even putting ships aside, the characters themselves as individuals are being completely ruined as well. If Francis leaves, the only thing I'll have left to watch for is Catherine and as much as I love her, I'm just not sure that's gonna be enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayberry (View Post)
ITA with you guys. And I don't understand why they messed up Bash/Kenna either. They don't even have to follow history there. Just let them be happy for one full season so we can have at least ONE happy couple. Plus Conde and his brother aren't worth it in the least.
That's what truly infuriates me, there was absolutely no reason to throw Kennash in the dumps. They have nothing to do with any of the timeline deadlines tptb may feel the need to stick to, their being together had absolutely no impact on anything outside of the ship itself. The writers obliterated Kennash just because they could and I will never be okay with that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayberry (View Post)
I noticed the ratings were dropping too. They better fix something...quick!

The ratings have been dropping like flies this season especially since so much focus was put on that piece of garbage Conde I think if the CW hadn't decided to just keep all the shows for another year, Reign would most likely have been one of the ones axed. They're absolute idiots for killing off Francis during a time of such low ratings

Francis/Toby is the heart of the show, he gives me life and without him, I just don't see how it could go on. I mean really, how are we ever supposed to go on watching Reign without this adorable little idiot??

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 04-10-2015, 02:30 PM
Elite Fan

I saw the PD episode and loved it. It's nice to see Al get an episode to himself as Elias is a great actor. Now if only Antonio and Atwater can get a some more screentime.

I've a horrible sinking feeling that Nadia's happiness is going to be shortlived. I've said for ages that though I think Stella Maeve is great in the role, I'm not sure I could see Nadia fitting in a regular capacity. Haas tweeted that we would have another death in the finale and I could see Nadia dying having a devastating impact on all of the characters.

Mouse is such a fresh addition to the show.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 04-10-2015, 02:49 PM
Master Fan

I can't wait to see it. I love Al so I'm glad to hear he gets an episode of his own

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 04-10-2015, 04:56 PM
Elite Fan

Love the Toby GIFs and this discovery....

icon
Old 04-10-2015, 05:22 PM
Master Fan

Omg I know, I saw that on tumblr and couldn't resist reblogging

Also this..it's terrible but I couldn't help but laugh

Spoiler:

Poor Francis

The idea of Reign without Francis/Toby just has me like

my tumblr|| Jess

Last edited by Fated 4 FayLee; 04-10-2015 at 05:45 PM
Old 04-12-2015, 04:03 PM
Elite Fan

I'm sort of glad I never got into Reign now after hearing you guys talk about how it's gone down

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 04-12-2015, 04:32 PM
Extreme Fan

all these Reign meme things. Toby is precious! I don't know much about the cast outside of their characters.

Season 1 was actually really good and promising but after the first maybe 4 episodes of season 2 it takes a nosedive and everything goes to sht. They basically take everything good about the show and do a 180 so everything is terrible. There's 2 likeable characters left.
Old 04-12-2015, 07:20 PM
Master Fan

Yeah Chas, it's probably better you never watched

Omigosh I know, the first season was so so good and even the very beginning of season 2 was still somewhat enjoyable but as pointed out, it went to shiet real fast

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 04-14-2015, 06:32 AM
Elite Fan

Oh Fated you need to catch up with PD there's some big stuff happening soon..

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 04-14-2015, 10:56 AM
Obsessed Fan

Did Sophia Bush leave that show?

Who do you think will win the fight between these ladies? Which one of them would YOU rather fight?

Time for a new thread. I'd start it, but I probably haven't kept up enough to do the best job.
Old 04-14-2015, 02:57 PM
Elite Fan

I didn't even realise this was up.. woops. James can you start it? I always love your OP's..

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 04-14-2015, 03:04 PM
Master Fan

Oh wow, I didn't realize how far along this thread was either I'd start it but I won't be home until late tonight.

my tumblr|| Jess