Old 12-06-2014, 12:55 PM
Elite Fan

I didn't see B99 yet May how was it?

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 12-06-2014, 01:31 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayberry (View Post)

I feel the same. Both halves of Ness have to deal with their own individual hang-ups, and one of Nick's is that he definitely needs to figure out what he wants in life. Plus after yesterday's ep, it's nice to see Tran's granddaughter accept Nick's quirks. That was always a problem for Jess, who I think is good for his long-term growth but not necessarily good for his transition. It's interesting to compare him to Winston who I think finally found his calling. Once Nick finds his calling, he and Jess have a better shot.
Agreed. It's hard to really know what the future holds as a couple when you don't even know what your future will be as an individual. They've kinda had Nick in a sort of limbo when it comes to what he wants to do with his life since the start of the show so I think it's time to give him some direction.

Quote:
Agreed. If Reign gets cancelled (which is getting more and more likely...boo), Toby and Ade will have impressive careers. I can already tell.
They will definitely both go far, that's for sure

Quote:
Most of my fave friendships aren't started because they bonded over a ship. I mean, sometimes, but most of them start off more like Will and Robin's. Or even Archie/Marco, which they can't do anymore since I think Marco's on another show.
Yeah, Robin/Will are definitely my bromance for Once

Quote:
I've wanted to the Charmings the past couple eps but that speech righted a whole lot of wrongs. Please let that be the constant attitude for the rest of 2014 at least. Although with this spell looming.....
Yeah, I could easily see that spell causing more friction between the Charmings and Emma, I just hope they don't cross the line too much because with that dark look in Snow's eyes, there's no telling how bad things could get

Quote:
I really can't wait next week. Will's supposed to "make things square with Hook", which I guess means that he'll be getting revenge. Hook deserves several pops to the face. I'm all for Will vs. Hook. I like knowing who to cheer for.
I can't wait for that too. I hate that Hook has gotten away with bullying my bb boy, time for some payback, Will style

Quote:
I don't think them doing it bothered me so much as I wanted it to be more of an ideal first time with no guilt. Because I feel like Regina deserves that? But then it wouldn't be as interesting, I guess. It's still better than her tryst with Graham and more exciting than Daniel/Regina. R/R is definitely my favorite ship right NOW. Hook's too wimpy the Charmings are...idiots currently and Rumple's acting way too power-hungry so R/R are awesome in comparison.
Ahh yeah, I see what you mean. I would've preferred a more ideal first time as well I just love any scenes we do get with R/R because they're often times so overlooked

Rumple's getting a little ridiculous with his regression lately, I just can't

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 12-09-2014, 12:18 AM
Master Fan

OMG TO TONIGHT!! I've already rewatched tonight's episode twice. Man, now that's how you do a midseason finale, they really went out with a bang (pun intended ) seriously though, TO just gave me life tonight!!

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 12-09-2014, 03:38 PM
Elite Fan

What happened??

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 12-09-2014, 04:31 PM
Master Fan

Honestly a lot Mikael and Esther finally came face to face, there was a really heart wrenching family reunion with Klaus/Rebekah/Hayley/Elijah and Hope, big show down between them and Esther which ended with Esther turned and sired to Rebekah, and Haylijah finally did the deed..To name a few of the highlights

What Kol did to Rebekah in the end was downright dirty but I loved how Rebekah centric the episode was and that Haylijah love scene..Holy woah, that was worth all the build up and waiting in the world..One word: EXPLOSIVE

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 12-10-2014, 01:57 PM
Elite Fan

Chas, the Road Trip ep of B99 was SO good for both Jake and Jake/Amy. Gotta watch.

Quote:
I can't wait for that too. I hate that Hook has gotten away with bullying my bb boy, time for some payback, Will style
Biggest disappointment of the season for me. I'm not even kidding, Fated. They pumped this up in the press release, and Will's punch just met air. Of course they gave Hook the upper hand. I am SO over Hook getting away with everything. Stumbling Will didn't have a chance. I don't know why I got excited. The only satisfaction came when Henry said Hook was a dirty pirate that didn't deserve his mom. He was pretty much right....for now, anyway. I miss liking Hook. I miss wanting Captain Swan together. The same applies to Rumbelle but at least Rumple can't help himself on some level because he was dark for so long.

But yeah, I'm glad the Frozen storyline is wrapped up. Get outta here! I thought it was awful convenient for Anna to find the letter just then even though I noticed that stupid thing at the beginning. She's just so flighty and gets lucky half the time. UGH. I was laughing when Kristoff pointed out their lengthy engagement, though. Sometimes the writers nail it. That includes Charming jabbing at Snow for her hook-up with Whale.
Loved the Charmings and Regina laughing at the end.
Felt terrible for the Snow Queen. I'm glad she wasn't a true villain, and if there wasn't so much unnecessary Frozen stuff, this would've been a stronger storyline about Ingrid and Emma's foster care background. Their scenes were great. I guess they needed Frozen for the ratings or whatever.

Have you seen Reign?

icon
Old 12-10-2014, 05:28 PM
Master Fan

Chas, do you know if there's any CPD tonight??

Quote:

Biggest disappointment of the season for me. I'm not even kidding, Fated. They pumped this up in the press release, and Will's punch just met air. Of course they gave Hook the upper hand. I am SO over Hook getting away with everything. Stumbling Will didn't have a chance. I don't know why I got excited. The only satisfaction came when Henry said Hook was a dirty pirate that didn't deserve his mom. He was pretty much right....for now, anyway. I miss liking Hook. I miss wanting Captain Swan together. The same applies to Rumbelle but at least Rumple can't help himself on some level because he was dark for so long.
Right? That had to have been the biggest load of crap I've seen all season. I should've known that they would never let Will get one up on their precious little snowflake Hook I'm seriously disappointed with how they've treated the Will character in general from his debut. He barely gets any screen time, has been given literally no storyline of his own, is treated as nothing more than a menace and when he's actually the one done wrong, they don't even allow him to get any retribution for it. Idk why they couldn't have let Hook take one little punch, god knows he deserved much worse

I hate how they've regressed Rumple's character as well but for me the difference is that they're not trying to mask Rumple as some kind of victim, his behavior is more acceptable to me because he's always been a villain, they make a point of pointing that out at every turn whereas with Hook, they make him out to be some kind of hero worth rooting for and then have him pull the kinda crap a villain would. They've made him a wolf in sheep's clothing and there's nothing I hate more. If Hook actually owned being a villain the way Rumple does I could tolerate it easier but all he does is whine and dodge blame for the things HE has done. It's pitiful.

Quote:
But yeah, I'm glad the Frozen storyline is wrapped up. Get outta here! I thought it was awful convenient for Anna to find the letter just then even though I noticed that stupid thing at the beginning. She's just so flighty and gets lucky half the time. UGH. I was laughing when Kristoff pointed out their lengthy engagement, though. Sometimes the writers nail it. That includes Charming jabbing at Snow for her hook-up with Whale.
Loved the Charmings and Regina laughing at the end.
Felt terrible for the Snow Queen. I'm glad she wasn't a true villain, and if there wasn't so much unnecessary Frozen stuff, this would've been a stronger storyline about Ingrid and Emma's foster care background. Their scenes were great. I guess they needed Frozen for the ratings or whatever.
Anna has got to be one of the most boring heroine's I've ever seen so glad the Frozen SL is done, good riddance aside from the crap they pulled with Will, I actually enjoyed the last episode. I thought the interactions between Regina and the Charmings were freaking hilarious. I laughed when Snow talked about saying she was sorry for killing Cora and that she didn't mean it and then when her and Regina started going at it while Charming was in the background giving snarky commentary, I was almost on the floor

I felt really bad for SQ too. I mean, her sacrifice was touching and all but I wish they've could've given her her happy ending for real and not by her dying. I also felt Emma's reaction, even after her memories were restored, was a little lacking in emotion

Quote:
Have you seen Reign?
Yeah, I watched it last Thursday and I'm still not over it. Poor Mary I was very touched by the way Catherine swooped in and took care of her and the end Frary scene was really good but still why did that have to happen to Mary? Hasn't she been through enough?! They just keep throwing more tragedy at her I cried, my sisters cried, my bf cried..We all freaking cried and I still cannot handle it, it's too much for my little shipper heart

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 12-11-2014, 02:16 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Right? That had to have been the biggest load of crap I've seen all season. I should've known that they would never let Will get one up on their precious little snowflake Hook I'm seriously disappointed with how they've treated the Will character in general from his debut. He barely gets any screen time, has been given literally no storyline of his own, is treated as nothing more than a menace and when he's actually the one done wrong, they don't even allow him to get any retribution for it. Idk why they couldn't have let Hook take one little punch, god knows he deserved much worse
Right there with ya. I don't even know why they're wasting Michael/Will's time. They've promised to focus more on him next year but I don't want to get my hopes up again. And Will may be a common thief but he shows more heart than Hook and that's all I care about. Of course I'm not just saying that because Hook doesn't have his heart right now. I really want to see Will interacting with Henry and the rest of the Charmings. I thought they were at least building a friendship between Will and Snow. Guess we had to make more room for that dingbat Anna to stumble across some sense.

Quote:
I hate how they've regressed Rumple's character as well but for me the difference is that they're not trying to mask Rumple as some kind of victim, his behavior is more acceptable to me because he's always been a villain, they make a point of pointing that out at every turn whereas with Hook, they make him out to be some kind of hero worth rooting for and then have him pull the kinda crap a villain would. They've made him a wolf in sheep's clothing and there's nothing I hate more. If Hook actually owned being a villain the way Rumple does I could tolerate it easier but all he does is whine and dodge blame for the things HE has done. It's pitiful.
Seriously, do people think that a whining pirate is attractive? It just has me checking my watch. He brought most of this on himself, from the very moment he decided to be with a married woman, Rumple's woman, the mother of his only son. See, that's why I don't hate Rumple whenever he's getting into it with Hook. Hook showed no remorse when he went off with Milah and didn't get a conscience until after she died and he bonded with Bae. Hook needs to get his charm back because I'm starting to forget why I liked him.

Quote:
Anna has got to be one of the most boring heroine's I've ever seen so glad the Frozen SL is done, good riddance aside from the crap they pulled with Will, I actually enjoyed the last episode. I thought the interactions between Regina and the Charmings were freaking hilarious. I laughed when Snow talked about saying she was sorry for killing Cora and that she didn't mean it and then when her and Regina started going at it while Charming was in the background giving snarky commentary, I was almost on the floor

I felt really bad for SQ too. I mean, her sacrifice was touching and all but I wish they've could've given her her happy ending for real and not by her dying. I also felt Emma's reaction, even after her memories were restored, was a little lacking in emotion
Yeah, that Snow-Cora line was awesome. Cora was trying to kill her entire family...and trying...and trying. I was hoping the spell would last longer so we'd get more comments like those.

Very true about Emma's emotional reaction. I mean, Ingrid was her foster mom and she was like well, I wish you got a happy ending but...that's the end of that. She showed way more emotion when Graham died, and she knew him for a matter of weeks in SB time. Maybe Emma was just tired of these Frozen folks....like us.

Quote:
Yeah, I watched it last Thursday and I'm still not over it. Poor Mary I was very touched by the way Catherine swooped in and took care of her and the end Frary scene was really good but still why did that have to happen to Mary? Hasn't she been through enough?! They just keep throwing more tragedy at her I cried, my sisters cried, my bf cried..We all freaking cried and I still cannot handle it, it's too much for my little shipper heart
I read the spoiler but I was hoping it wasn't true. Did Ade kill it like I thought she would? Yes. But it was just so repugnant and ugly to watch. That scene where Catherine asked her was heart-breaking to watch, as was Francis finding out. If Francis doesn't slay these monsters, I will. Mary's life is the worst. I've been saying that for about a year now. She needs a whole bunch of happy.

icon
Old 12-11-2014, 05:19 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Right there with ya. I don't even know why they're wasting Michael/Will's time. They've promised to focus more on him next year but I don't want to get my hopes up again. And Will may be a common thief but he shows more heart than Hook and that's all I care about. Of course I'm not just saying that because Hook doesn't have his heart right now. I really want to see Will interacting with Henry and the rest of the Charmings. I thought they were at least building a friendship between Will and Snow. Guess we had to make more room for that dingbat Anna to stumble across some sense.
As of now, they are totally wasting Michael's time and talent. I've seen minor guest stars get more focus on this show than what they've been giving Will, it's ridiculous really. Will is such an organically magnificent character, they could be doing so much with him and instead they choose to focus on mediocre filler characters with no real potential

Quote:
Seriously, do people think that a whining pirate is attractive? It just has me checking my watch. He brought most of this on himself, from the very moment he decided to be with a married woman, Rumple's woman, the mother of his only son. See, that's why I don't hate Rumple whenever he's getting into it with Hook. Hook showed no remorse when he went off with Milah and didn't get a conscience until after she died and he bonded with Bae. Hook needs to get his charm back because I'm starting to forget why I liked him.
This is exactly my problem with Hook. They've tried to make him into one of the good guys but his actions remain the same all the while he's whining like a two year old. It's just not a pretty sight watching a grown man whine like a child is never attractive. It's really sad because I can remember a time when I really did enjoy Hook and now I'm just like who is this fool?!

Quote:
Yeah, that Snow-Cora line was awesome. Cora was trying to kill her entire family...and trying...and trying. I was hoping the spell would last longer so we'd get more comments like those.
I really enjoyed it too and wanted it to last longer. Snow's usually all about what people think about her so it was really refreshing to see her just be blunt about her feelings and not give a crap about what people think. Plus, she's always so reserved so it's nice to see her finally express some of those emotions, even if it was the spell that made it happen

Quote:
Very true about Emma's emotional reaction. I mean, Ingrid was her foster mom and she was like well, I wish you got a happy ending but...that's the end of that. She showed way more emotion when Graham died, and she knew him for a matter of weeks in SB time. Maybe Emma was just tired of these Frozen folks....like us.
That must be it it was just strange because Emma was like ..yeah I feel a little bad for you..wish I could've helped you..ahh well whatcha gonna do, let's go get dinner Hook

Quote:
I read the spoiler but I was hoping it wasn't true. Did Ade kill it like I thought she would? Yes. But it was just so repugnant and ugly to watch. That scene where Catherine asked her was heart-breaking to watch, as was Francis finding out. If Francis doesn't slay these monsters, I will. Mary's life is the worst. I've been saying that for about a year now. She needs a whole bunch of happy.
It truly was despicable and the fact that the one was acting all houlier than thou about his son being killed but chooses to get his revenge on the King by raping his wife?! That is disgusting. There is no moral ground to stand on when that kind of repulsive act is your first impulse upon getting revenge. There is absolutely no humanity in those men, they're just animals and they need to be put down. Poor Mary, god I just can't take her being put through so much

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 12-15-2014, 05:41 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Chas, do you know if there's any CPD tonight??
I believe the fall finale aired last Wednesday. Did you see it?

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 12-15-2014, 05:54 PM
Master Fan

My dvr only recorded half of it so I'm waiting for it to come on demand how about you??

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 12-15-2014, 10:04 PM
Elite Fan

B99 was hilarious. We definitely need more Jake-Boyle plots and both subplots had some great lines. Gina hasn't made me laugh in awhile but she did here.

What a lackluster Once finale. Rumple was a maniac and lost Belle, which he was stupid enough NOT to see coming. Although it was beautifully acted, the actual set-up for the next arc fell flat for me. Like the glove just happened to fall when Henry and Belle were both in the shop HOURS before Rumbelle went to NY. Okaaay. And I didn't understand why they would kidnap his maid unless they knew he was into her. But yeah, I felt terrible for Belle and don't know how Rumbelle can survive this.

Of course that twit Anna learned Gold was Rumple went off skipping through the portal anyway. I'm so glad she is gone. Lovely wedding dress though. Good luck with that, Kristoff.

Of course Will just stood there and said nothing.
Of course Hook didn't face any consequences after trapping the faeries in the hat, and of course Emma put his heart back in and made out with him.
Of course Regina didn't get her happy ending even though she's done more selfless things in her romance with Robin this season than Hook. I'm kind of glad this was the lowest rated finale ever. They need to rethink some things.

icon
Old 12-17-2014, 06:43 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
B99 was hilarious. We definitely need more Jake-Boyle plots and both subplots had some great lines. Gina hasn't made me laugh in awhile but she did here.
I thought it was pretty funny. The Jake/Boyle scenes were definitely my favorite but I also enjoyed the stuff with Terry and the girls. I laughed so hard at Amy trashing the coffee

Quote:
What a lackluster Once finale. Rumple was a maniac and lost Belle, which he was stupid enough NOT to see coming. Although it was beautifully acted, the actual set-up for the next arc fell flat for me. Like the glove just happened to fall when Henry and Belle were both in the shop HOURS before Rumbelle went to NY. Okaaay. And I didn't understand why they would kidnap his maid unless they knew he was into her. But yeah, I felt terrible for Belle and don't know how Rumbelle can survive this.
I am so unamused at the complete and total regression of Rumple. I mean, yeah he's a villain and regardless of his evolvement, he was always going to be a villain but did they really have to regress him THIS much?! He had such a beautiful story since the start of the show, so much growth and now it's all for nothing. Rumple was a beautifully checkered charactered but now it's all gone to hell in a handbasket because of this crap they call writing, it truly infuriates me. I don't see how Rumbelle could possibly recover from this and it truly breaks my heart because they've always been one of my favorite ships on the show. My heart broke for Belle and even for Rumple when he was pushed over the town line. I realize he brought it all on himself and deserved it but it still broke my heart to see him all alone and left with nothing meanwhile, there's freaking Hook who gets it all

Quote:
Of course that twit Anna learned Gold was Rumple went off skipping through the portal anyway. I'm so glad she is gone. Lovely wedding dress though. Good luck with that, Kristoff.
Anna is such an idiot she knows what kinda man Rumple is and yet she still put her family's safety and well being in his hands..moron

Quote:
Of course Will just stood there and said nothing.
Oh of course, because why would they give the best addition of the season any kind of decent material to work with

Quote:
Of course Hook didn't face any consequences after trapping the faeries in the hat, and of course Emma put his heart back in and made out with him.
Seriously, this is supposed to be Once Upon A Time, not Once Upon A Hook I am so freaking sick of the blatant favoritism when it comes to this character. I used to love both Hook and CS, now I'm getting to the point that not only do I dislike CS but I can't even bring myself to like Hook as an individual character anymore because he's constantly getting away with what other characters - my personal faves - are being crucified for so done with the special treatment, it's ridiculous

Quote:
Of course Regina didn't get her happy ending even though she's done more selfless things in her romance with Robin this season than Hook. I'm kind of glad this was the lowest rated finale ever. They need to rethink some things.

Regina continues to give me life through her selflessness, I mean, this woman just absolutely blows me away I loved her short scene with Rumple, I've always been a fan of their lowkey friendship. Before Rumple completely regressed, I always felt like they were kind of kindred spirits - the tragic misunderstood villains who were capable of so much more..Now where Rumple has shown the cowardice of returning to the darkness, Regina has shown the strength of walking into the light, no matter the personal cost. I've seldom ever been so proud of another character than I was of Regina on this finale. That said, I think it's a load of crap that no matter how many selfless good deeds Regina commits, she still always ends up alone and heartbroken in the end while others get to carry on with their little snowflake existences, it's just not right and that end with R/R absolutely shattered me I just can't

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 12-18-2014, 10:07 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I thought it was pretty funny. The Jake/Boyle scenes were definitely my favorite but I also enjoyed the stuff with Terry and the girls. I laughed so hard at Amy trashing the coffee
I always say any plot with Terry and one of the female characters is a winning combo.

Quote:
I am so unamused at the complete and total regression of Rumple. I mean, yeah he's a villain and regardless of his evolvement, he was always going to be a villain but did they really have to regress him THIS much?! He had such a beautiful story since the start of the show, so much growth and now it's all for nothing. Rumple was a beautifully checkered charactered but now it's all gone to hell in a handbasket because of this crap they call writing, it truly infuriates me. I don't see how Rumbelle could possibly recover from this and it truly breaks my heart because they've always been one of my favorite ships on the show. My heart broke for Belle and even for Rumple when he was pushed over the town line. I realize he brought it all on himself and deserved it but it still broke my heart to see him all alone and left with nothing meanwhile, there's freaking Hook who gets it all
I share your frustration. It's not enough that he loses Belle, but they're taking three seasons of progress away from a beloved character. Why have Henry work in the store if they weren't going to show their bond, AFTER they lost Bae? Missed opportunity. Why let Rumbelle get married if it was all going down the drain in a matter of months? It makes the wedding and their beautiful speeches look cheap. I know Robert Carlyle said being the Wicked Witch's slave "had an effect on Rumple" but it didn't have to be this bad. It shouldn't tear apart a favorite couple/character. I just pray they don't screw up Will or Robin since they promised to give them more focus in 4B. Look at Rumple...and Hook.

Quote:
Anna is such an idiot she knows what kinda man Rumple is and yet she still put her family's safety and well being in his hands..moron
Bleh. I can deal with naive princesses. In fact, I really like Aurora and Ariel on Once, or Rapunzel in Tangled. But all of those women used their brains a la Belle at some point. Anna just giggles, lucks into getting out of her jams, and snipes at whoever isn't as cheerful as she is. And yeah, I can't believe she was willing to risk her family's safety. Ditz.

Quote:
Oh of course, because why would they give the best addition of the season any kind of decent material to work with
They wished Michael a happy bday on Facebook. I was like his present should be a GOOD, long plot.

Quote:
Seriously, this is supposed to be Once Upon A Time, not Once Upon A Hook I am so freaking sick of the blatant favoritism when it comes to this character. I used to love both Hook and CS, now I'm getting to the point that not only do I dislike CS but I can't even bring myself to like Hook as an individual character anymore because he's constantly getting away with what other characters - my personal faves - are being crucified for so done with the special treatment, it's ridiculous
I don't care how hot or charming he is; nobody likes a special snowflake character or a bad boy that turns into a marshmallow overnight. They're taking away every good thing about him, and it's sad because CS has the chemistry and Colin's a good actor.

Quote:
Regina continues to give me life through her selflessness, I mean, this woman just absolutely blows me away I loved her short scene with Rumple, I've always been a fan of their lowkey friendship. Before Rumple completely regressed, I always felt like they were kind of kindred spirits - the tragic misunderstood villains who were capable of so much more..Now where Rumple has shown the cowardice of returning to the darkness, Regina has shown the strength of walking into the light, no matter the personal cost. I've seldom ever been so proud of another character than I was of Regina on this finale. That said, I think it's a load of crap that no matter how many selfless good deeds Regina commits, she still always ends up alone and heartbroken in the end while others get to carry on with their little snowflake existences, it's just not right and that end with R/R absolutely shattered me I just can't
Agreed. That scene was perfection. I mean, that's what you want for your ship if you're going to have us on the edge of our seats, not what they did to Rumbelle. We're still rooting for Robin and Regina even though there are complications. I just hope it's sooner rather than later because after Rumbelle and CS, I don't need another ship to be disappointed by.

Did you catch the last ep of Reign? Another heart-breaking ep. Sigh. :/

icon
Old 12-18-2014, 05:06 PM
Elite Fan

Terry is turning into one of my favourite characters on B99 this season. He's just too funny. Especially when with the girls.

Jake/Amy... My heart

My Tumblr
My Twitter