Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-30-2014, 04:11 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I still have to watch 99, Chas, but it got really good ratings! Woohoooo! I made sure to check.
Please say you watched it? It's awesome

Chicago Fire and Forever tonight

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 09-30-2014, 04:19 PM
Master Fan

Can't wait for Forever it's gonna be total swoon time for me

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 09-30-2014, 11:51 PM
Master Fan

Just watched Forever. It was a pretty good episode. IG was his usual charming self and I was right, they're totally making Henry a Sherlock 2.0 when he sniffed the ground of the crime scene the exact same way Sherlock does it on Elementary

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 10-01-2014, 11:49 PM
Elite Fan

Have you watched PD yet? I'm so behind on my shows this week..

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 10-01-2014, 11:55 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chastidy (View Post)
Have you watched PD yet? I'm so behind on my shows this week..
Not yet, I'm actually just about to watch it

What other shows are you behind on??

Edit: Watched CPD. It was a great episode, my only complaint is that the Voight/Lindsey confrontation was pretty downplayed, I expected more from it but it came across as a little mild for me. Next week looks amazing though.

my tumblr|| Jess

Last edited by Fated 4 FayLee; 10-02-2014 at 02:04 AM
Old 10-02-2014, 05:49 AM
Elite Fan

What's next week?

I'm really starting to get on the Lindsay/Jay bandwagon. I also like her with Severide too. Lindsay rocks righty now.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 10-02-2014, 07:56 AM
Master Fan

It picks back up where last night's ep left off with Halstead and Lindsay being shot at in that bar. Looks pretty intense.

I like both couples a lot but I hardly ever see Severide/Lindsay since I don't watch CF. Halstead/Lindsay had some really cute scenes last night though.

Lindsay has definitely been rocking it. I felt really bad for her with the stuff with her mom though

I watched Stalker last night too and it was actually really good. Usually crime shows start off a little slow for me but that was a great starter ep. They totally took me off guard with the direction they took with Dylan's character since I was just expecting him to be like Maggie's partner or something

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 10-02-2014, 11:00 AM
Obsessed Fan

Just started watching Resurrection. Saw this romantic moment in the S2 premiere, so I decided to give it a try. Is it odd to kind of ship a pairing after only one episode?

Anyway, it was interesting, so I went ahead and ordered S1 on DVD. Hope it's good.
Old 10-02-2014, 12:21 PM
Master Fan

Idk but I've done that with a few couples I shipped Navade after their first scene together, same goes for Haylijah and a few others.

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 10-02-2014, 02:03 PM
Elite Fan

[sp]Yeah, the frozen sl doesn't really interest me tbh. I agree about the actresses but with how much Frozen has been emphasized and overdone irl, it makes me worry that it's gonna end up taking over the whole show [/quote]

This Frozen story isn't even that original tbh. Elsa will do anything to save her sister? Well, reverse that and you basically have the movie itself. There's some cute shout-outs but the main storyline leaves a lot to be desired. I wish they'd bring Pan back...

Quote:
agree. Robin definitely could've handled that better. It kinda bothered me that he didn't go after her in the beginning when she left the diner too. I mean, I know there was a lot going on but still, Regina was clearly in a lot of pain and he just stood there like a fool, they all did.

I really hope they don't completely regress Regina's character over this. I don't mind seeing glimpses of her darkness every now and again, I like her to stay a little dark because she works best as a checkered character but I don't want to see her completely revert because then all of her progress these past seasons will have been for nothing. Not to mention, if she does do something to Marian, it's not like she'll get to be with Robin anyways because he'd never forgive her I'm just afraid of where they're going with her.
Yeah, Robin come off like a wimp and he's Robin Hood! I also hope they don't regress Regina, for Henry's sake and the audience's sake. There's only so many times we can get the Evil Queen motif and it's not like it's season 2. It's nice to see the EQ in flashbacks but her season 3 redemption was the best part of last season.

I have no idea when Will's showing up. I don't think the writers planned anything long-term for him, based on interviews. It's more like he's popular and we have to get him on the show and....uhhhh, we'll figure things out later.

B99: Saw it, Chas! I'm so happy Jake didn't regress and finally admitted that he totally meant what he said to Amy. I just wish SHE would give a little but he just got back so it'll take some time.

I'm not totally hating Gina/Boyle to my surprise. I still want Rosa/Boyle but she needs to see that he's desirable and take some action herself if they ever have a shot. What a wild pairing. I'm interested in which couple people prefer.

Reign tonight!

icon
Old 10-02-2014, 02:45 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayberry (View Post)
This Frozen story isn't even that original tbh. Elsa will do anything to save her sister? Well, reverse that and you basically have the movie itself. There's some cute shout-outs but the main storyline leaves a lot to be desired. I wish they'd bring Pan back...
Right? They're usually so good at twisting fairytales around and really giving their own spin to each story but this attempt with Frozen just falls really flat. There's really nothing that separates it from the movie. Pan was the best written fairytale twist imo because they took it so far away from the original story that it didn't even feel like a remake but their own story.

Quote:
Yeah, Robin come off like a wimp and he's Robin Hood! I also hope they don't regress Regina, for Henry's sake and the audience's sake. There's only so many times we can get the Evil Queen motif and it's not like it's season 2. It's nice to see the EQ in flashbacks but her season 3 redemption was the best part of last season.
I agree. I don't mind seeing EQ in flashbacks but I think that's where she needs to stay - in the past. Regina has come too far to throw that all away. Besides, having her switch back and forth between good and evil gets a little repetitive.

Quote:
I have no idea when Will's showing up. I don't think the writers planned anything long-term for him, based on interviews. It's more like he's popular and we have to get him on the show and....uhhhh, we'll figure things out later.
I just want to see him already. Right now I don't even care what they have planned, as long as he's back on my screen If them flying in the dark is what it takes to get him on the show then so be it

Quote:
Reign tonight!
Omigosh, Thursdays are gonna be such a full night for me this year. I've got Saving Hope, Reign, TVD, and How To Get Away With Murder all in one night

Speaking of, did you know that Spence's exwife from DM is now on that new show Stalker?

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 10-02-2014, 04:08 PM
Obsessed Fan

I'm liking The Ultimate Fighter. This is the first-ever all-female season.

Believe it or not, all these women are martial artists. I want to hug some of them, but I'd be scared to.

Love Heather (top left), Tecia and Jessica (top center).
Old 10-02-2014, 04:11 PM
Master Fan

I've never seen it but that's awesome

This bb boy is so adorable, I can't even

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 10-02-2014, 06:07 PM
Obsessed Fan

New thread