Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-15-2014, 01:30 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayberry (View Post)
Dan should be the BB ambassador, for real. He loves the game. He's excellent at the game. And he knows who should win. I know he's married...any kids yet?
Right? And I love that he's still so involved with the game too. I think a lot of past houseguests kinda fall out of touch after their season but Dan is still tweeting all the time like the BB fangirl that he is I'd love to see him and Jeff do the interviews together. I think they'd be a good balance because Jeff is so nice and Dan so blunt

Yeah, he's married but I don't think he has any kids yet. He'd make such an adorable dad though

He was so cute in his ice bucket challenge

Quote:
Poor sweet Caleb. So good at the game, but so clueless. I applaud him for nominating Frankie (that took guts) but he's totally going to get manipulated whether he's F2 or 3. I don't think he can charm a jury like Derrick, who I believe deserves the win at this point.
Yeah, I was really proud of Caleb for that, especially with BB production constantly whispering in his ear not to do it. The fact that he did it anyways says a lot considering how easily manipulated he is I agree he'll definitely be manipulated in the end though and there's no way he'll win against Derrick. Derrick is a very smooth operator when it comes to working the game in his favor and I can easily see him smooth talking the jury into voting for him and even if that didn't work, they'd probably still vote for him anyway because he's played the best game.

Quote:
Oh, I want your opinion on a comment, Fated, but I have to find it.
I'll be waiting

Quote:
Loved seeing the jury members. That was hilarious. I think I like ALL of them more than who's IN the house right now. Even Zach.
Yeah, that was so damn funny

I still don't really care for Christine but I've actually grown to like Zach and after watching some of the live feed stuff, he's clearly got a softer side that they didn't show on what actually got aired on CBS.

Quote:
Wanted to like Frankie so bad. Just can't anymore.
Same here. I liked him in the very beginning but his true colors have come out over the past few weeks and between his ego and inappropriate behavior towards the guys, I just can't. Did you hear about how he put his hand in both Derrick's and Cody's pants a while back??

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 09-15-2014, 03:03 PM
Elite Fan

Nothing is starting back tonight

I'm all set for fall. I'm nearly finished THe blacklist, midway through the following and enjoying season two of greys

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 09-15-2014, 03:10 PM
Master Fan

I'm on season two of Game of Thrones now

I hear NG is back tomorrow night

I still need to watch the WOEE finale too

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 09-15-2014, 03:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

Most shows are coming out in late September or October this year
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 09-15-2014, 03:29 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, it's usually around that time every year

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 09-16-2014, 11:05 AM
Elite Fan

Next week will be a busy week tv wise

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 09-17-2014, 05:43 AM
Elite Fan

Red band society premieres tonight.

Anybody going to watch?

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 09-17-2014, 06:16 PM
Master Fan

Did anyone catch New Girl? I won't be able to watch any of my shows until I get back on Monday so I'd love to hear any updates

I also heard that Frankie finally got evicted!! words cannot describe how badly I can't wait to see that

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 09-17-2014, 11:20 PM
Elite Fan

I haven't seen it yet but I read that this would be the year for Schmidt/Cece. That news and the breakup of Ness makes me want to watch again..

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 09-18-2014, 11:09 AM
Elite Fan

New Girl:
I thought this was a solid premiere. It was getting back to the group dynamic and still satisfying for fans who want a bit of S/Cece and Ness. There was one scene I thought was really great...and it was on a toilet. I don't anticipate Ness getting back together anytime soon, which I think is the smart choice for right now. And Chas, I am thinking S/Cece are a go seeing as they're both single, and Schmidt is so cute around her.
I wish they would tone down on the sex plots (they did that all last year and this cast is frankly better than that) but I do like that most of them still want meaningful partners at the end of the day. I know what ships I want!
Jessica Biel was pretty dry.....I thought she could have more fun here. I just don't think they knew how to write her scientist character. When she was saying nothing, she was really funny.
Missed Ferguson and Winston didn't do much but there's time.

Big Brother:
I'm ecstatic Frankie is evicted!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't know that about Frankie and the male house guests, Fated. That's totally uncalled for, and I hope someone pulls him aside. He'd be so much more likable if he toned it down. He doesn't want to lose YouTube followers I bet so just cool it, Frankie!

The second eviction...

Spoiler:

Victoria...so cute and clueless. You're pretty wallpaper, baby doll.

Watching Red Band Society tonight.....

icon
Old 09-18-2014, 03:06 PM
Elite Fan

I hated how Ness took over the show so I've no interested in seeing them redo that again. I do however adore Schmidt/Cece and the interview I read makes me believe that this could be their year.

I've gone off Red Band Society for two reasons:

1. It reminds me of Glee..
2. The ratings weren't great.

What are your thoughts on it?

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 09-19-2014, 07:01 AM
Elite Fan

Overall, I enjoyed the last half more than the first. When they were trying to be comedic, I didn't find it funny, but the dramatic parts were really good. I like the whole premise of a kid in a coma narrating the show. The true strength of the pilot was the kids and the bond between them. I like s1-2 Glee so I'm willing to give another Glee-like show a chance. But like you said, the ratings will probably torpedo it anyways.
Although if they moved it, they might have better luck.

There was barely any Ness in the premiere, and more attention devoted to S/Cece, so you might want to watch.

icon
Old 09-19-2014, 02:42 PM
Master Fan

I absolutely adore Ness but I think for right now, they need to be apart. Hopefully, when they do put them back together, they'll be able to keep the show more balanced. It's kind of ironic though because once Ness actually got together and were official, they didn't actually do that much "couple" things with them

Aww my poor bb boy Caleb hate to see him go but totally saw it coming. He'll always be adorbs to me though. My big ninja dum dum

Frankie definitely needs to tone it down but even then, I wouldn't like him because he's so fake Like, I really didn't like how over the top and inappropriate he was but my biggest issue with Frankie was his fakeness. I mean, in the BB house, you kinda have to be two-faced to a certain extent but I feel like there's a difference between being two-faced and being fake (if that makes any sense ) and Frankie is just phony as hell. I feel bad for the jury being stuck with his ass until the finale

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 09-21-2014, 12:43 PM
Elite Fan

I think I'm going to avoid because the ratings are terrible already. If it improves significantly in the next few weeks I'll try it out

Is B99 back this week?

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 09-22-2014, 02:20 PM
Elite Fan

Stuff that's premiering tonight.

Forever - looks kinda dull but the two leads are insanely good lucking. Could it be charming?

Scorpion - this show could be a bit too technical for me but the team kind of won me over by the end of the trailer. I could do without the waitress/obvious love interest and her genius kid though.

Gotham - without doubt the one I'm most excited about. I really hope Ben Mackensie is up to the challenge and pulls this off.

And returning shows:

The Blacklist - I love this show. I'm hoping Ryan Eggold continues to play Tom Keen as well as he did at the end of last season.

My Tumblr
My Twitter