Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-20-2014, 04:41 PM
Elite Fan

May, this makes me super excited. I really hope Eva and the other guest stars can help boost ratings. I also wonder what this means for Jake/Amy..

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 08-21-2014, 07:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

How exciting!
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 08-21-2014, 07:13 PM
Master Fan

Nicole won Nicole won!!

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 08-22-2014, 10:05 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chastidy (View Post)
May, this makes me super excited. I really hope Eva and the other guest stars can help boost ratings. I also wonder what this means for Jake/Amy..
It'll be nice to see jealous Amy, which I'm sure is coming. This show definitely deserves better ratings. Here's hoping Andre wins the Emmy this week!

Quote:
Frankie would be better than some of the others but I don't really care to see him win either, tbh. I think he's played a pretty good game but his constant fangirling over himself since he came out about being AG's brother has really started to get on my nerves. It's all he ever talks about on the live feeds anymore and I'm just like
No wonder he got so close with Zach. They both don't know how to shut up. Frankie would basically have to go on a winning streak for me to be okay with his win. Or get out someone big like Derrick.

Nicole's back in and all's right with the BB world!! I was surprised Jacosta put up a strong showing; I think if she exercised more, she would've done much better throughout the season. Poor Hayden. He can root on his girl though!

icon
Old 08-22-2014, 10:10 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, I wish Nicole and Hayden could've both gotten back in but at least one of them did. Though, now I'm bummed because with who won HOH, I know she's going right back up on the block

Derrick is seriously pissing me off too. He's talking smack saying Nicole has no right to come back in and start talking to people individually, "who does she think she is?" and telling everyone if they want to be safe don't talk to her. That just really pisses me off because Nicole never did anything to Derrick and now he's trying to alienate her from the whole house. Don't be a bully Derrick!!

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 08-24-2014, 07:47 PM
Elite Fan

WHAAAA? Like Nicole's going to remember what happened a few weeks ago after being out of the house for a week. That comp was tailor made for somebody whose entire existence WAS the house, not for someone who just got back in there. I'm so ticked off and that POV better be tailor made for Nicole.

And Cody's still useless. He's Derrick's puppet. Derrick tells him what moves to make and Cody's too much of a wimp to do a power move. What a frustrating ep.

Starting to find Caleb adorbs again, though.

Quote:
Derrick is seriously pissing me off too. He's talking smack saying Nicole has no right to come back in and start talking to people individually, "who does she think she is?" and telling everyone if they want to be safe don't talk to her. That just really pisses me off because Nicole never did anything to Derrick and now he's trying to alienate her from the whole house. Don't be a bully Derrick!!
Stuff like that is going to win him the game, as tacky as it is. He's going to smooth talk the house, and the two people that aren't falling for it (Donny and Nicole) will be gone soon.

icon
Old 08-24-2014, 08:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

Anyone watching the MTV VMAS?
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 08-24-2014, 11:55 PM
Master Fan

I just watched PLL

Please tell me they did not just kill Mona off?! Not when she was finally getting closer to the liars and not when they were finally starting to accept her..I just can't

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayberry (View Post)
WHAAAA? Like Nicole's going to remember what happened a few weeks ago after being out of the house for a week. That comp was tailor made for somebody whose entire existence WAS the house, not for someone who just got back in there. I'm so ticked off and that POV better be tailor made for Nicole.
Well after that POV and the way things are going, I will be shocked if Nicole isn't evicted once again. She's on the block against the only other person I really want to see win so no matter which one of them leaves, it's gonna suck but atp, I'm fairly certain it will be Nicole walking back out that door.

Quote:
And Cody's still useless. He's Derrick's puppet. Derrick tells him what moves to make and Cody's too much of a wimp to do a power move. What a frustrating ep.
Cody irritates me to no end. He finally wins something and doesn't even use it to play his own game, instead he uses his power to continue playing Derrick's game. I've gotta hand it to Derrick though, he's played one of the best games I've seen in a long time.

Quote:
Starting to find Caleb adorbs again, though.
Well that's good at least

Quote:
Stuff like that is going to win him the game, as tacky as it is. He's going to smooth talk the house, and the two people that aren't falling for it (Donny and Nicole) will be gone soon.
I'm actually fine with most of what Derrick's done but I see no reason to alienate Nicole so that no one talks to her. I can see him saying not to talk game if they wanna be safe but to say don't talk to her at all, like if you see her don't even say hello, that's just uncalled for imo. She's already leaving again, he got what he wants so does he really need to make her completely alone in the little time she has left in the house?? Idk, to me that's just overkill and unnecessary

my tumblr|| Jess

Last edited by Fated 4 FayLee; 08-26-2014 at 11:30 PM
Old 08-30-2014, 05:33 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
It'll be nice to see jealous Amy, which I'm sure is coming. This show definitely deserves better ratings. Here's hoping Andre wins the Emmy this week!
I agree completely.

I haven't watched PLL in yonks but... the killed Mona???

Does anyone here watch Suits?

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 08-30-2014, 09:22 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, they killed her. Which really pisses me off because her and the Liars were finally working together and I was really enjoying that so much wasted potential.

I've never seen Suits.

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 09-01-2014, 12:48 PM
Elite Fan

I can't believe they killed her. Are Haleb ok? I love them

Finally it's fall season - new shows I'm excited for are State of Affairs, How to get away with Murder and Gotham.

What about you guys?

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 09-01-2014, 01:23 PM
Master Fan

Saw the Mistresses finale tonight

But Harry and Joss!! HARRY AND JOSS!!!

I know no one else watches this show but I'm gonna post it anyways because it's too perfect

Now excuse me while I go cry my little shipper eyes out

Quote:
I can't believe they killed her. Are Haleb ok? I love them
I should've seen it coming once they showed Mona's mom but it was just the worst possible time to kill her off. She was finally getting more involved

Yeah, they're okay. They've definitely had some angst since Caleb's come back, given what they've both been through while apart but I love them just as much as I ever did and I think they'll be okay There's been some stuff going on that has shown again just how protective Caleb is of Hanna so that's been really sweet to see.

Quote:
Finally it's fall season - new shows I'm excited for are State of Affairs, How to get away with Murder and Gotham.

What about you guys?
Honestly, I'm more excited for the return of old shows than I am for the new ones but I am excited for Gotham. I also want to check out that show Forever because I really loved the actor when he was on Ringer. I might also check out Scorpion and State of Affairs as well.

my tumblr|| Jess

Last edited by Fated 4 FayLee; 09-02-2014 at 04:56 AM
Old 09-03-2014, 02:52 PM
Elite Fan

State of Affairs I am excited about although a Katherine Heigl show always makes me nervous

What are Scorpion and Forever about?

I can't wait for Gotham

What returning shows are you looking forward to?

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 09-04-2014, 12:42 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
State of Affairs I am excited about although a Katherine Heigl show always makes me nervous
Understandably so given what her antics did to Izzie

Quote:
What are Scorpion and Forever about?
Scorpion is the new drama about geniuses and Forever is about a doctor who's immortal.

Quote:
I can't wait for Gotham
Yeah, I'm looking forward to Gotham too. I just hope it lives up to the hype

Quote:
What returning shows are you looking forward to?
Naturally TO and then Reign, OUAT, Revenge, Chicago PD, and Elementary. Though, with Revenge Idk whether to be excited or terrified I think I'm more nervous about it than anything.

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 09-04-2014, 01:05 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Understandably so given what her antics did to Izzie
I know right? I'm afraid I'll love it and then she'll have one of diva attacks and ruin the whole show.

Quote:
Yeah, I'm looking forward to Gotham too. I just hope it lives up to the hype
This is terrible to say but I have this sinking feeling that it won't

Have you seen any of the spoilers for PD?

My Tumblr
My Twitter