Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-30-2014, 03:50 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I definitely think we're going to see Amy's side of the ship more next season. She'll probably confess her feelings to one of her co-workers, and maybe even risk her life to make contact with Jake. Honestly, I think it's going to take a life or death situation for them to get a jumpstart. They're cops so it works out.
I don't think Boyle/Gina will last long. They may not even have slept together, but if they did they'll move on, and she'll coach him about dating Rosa. They've done too much work to build up Rosa/Boyle to just let it slip away. Can't see B/G as a long-term couple.
Yeah I think that next season will be more about Amy's feelings then Jake's, I wonder if they'll give him a girlfriend to awaken her feelings for him?

Agreed about Boyle/Gina - I think that it's going to be a funny storyline that lasts one maybe two episodes tops. I can't see it going any farther then that. I still don't see Rosa being into him though. I know that she likes him but to have feelings for him? I wonder how she'll get to that point.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 03-30-2014, 06:25 PM
Elite Fan

I think it's going to actually take what is happening (i.e. one of her friends hooking up with him) for Rosa to even consider him. Maybe half a season where she won't like that it happened. I think it was kind of a hint that R/Boyle isn't done since it went straight from Rosa and Boyle drinking to Gina/Boyle in bed. But we'll see.

Fated.........................

Spoiler:

icon
Old 03-30-2014, 06:49 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayberry (View Post)
James, are you still going to watch Under the Dome?
Definitely. I actually read a little of the novel recently, and it's pretty good. I'm just turned off by the length, and by the fact that there's less Angie in the book.

Since Stephen King is going to be writing the first episode of S2, I'm wondering how he'll handle her. I'm looking forward to seeing pretty much all of the characters, though.

I'm also watching Crisis right now. I thought it would be silly, but it's actually not bad.
Old 03-31-2014, 02:10 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chastidy (View Post)

What do you mean?
Because I don't watch CF so I don't really see myself getting invested in the couple

Quote:

Okay this would be wrong for several reasons. One, it would give those aggressive anti-Neal shippers exactly what they want. They've been wanting him dead for about a year now. Two, if they're doing Hook/Emma, just pair Neal with someone else. Tink looked pretty interested. Third, poor Henry deserves two parents. I love their scenes together. Four, Emma needs closure and a death would be a cop-out. I'm talking closure for the past rather than closure for the ship. Neal/Emma can't move on without addressing their past. Emma can't grow with this anger against Neal in her heart. Five, he also needs to repair his relationship with Rumple. That was a HUGE part of the first curse which is the foundation of the show. Six, there's a heap of other useless characters they can kill off. I loved Ariel/Eric in the original Disney cartoon but Eric doesn't do squat on Once.
But yeah, those are MY reasons to keep Neal. I know he's got some vocal haters but it's nowhere near the hate of Owen and Tamara.
I totally agree with all of this. Too bad the writers don't care

Quote:
You had to feel for her last episode. What woman wants to go through that? Her storyline intrigues me the most. I wonder if it will work out for her.
Henry's playing with fire. He might end up dead at this rate or near dead. Poor Catherine. Why can't we get some legit Haterine in the next couple eps?
I felt sooo bad for Kenna in this episode. I never thought that day would come but it happened. I mean, the man she fell for literally forced her to marry his son while she was sobbing the entire time and he couldn't care less. Bash seemed like he felt really bad for her too and who wants to marry a girl who can't stop crying because that's how badly she doesn't wanna marry you?? The sad thing is Henry treats Kenna like a whore because that's how she treats herself. She's a beautiful girl who could have a bright future but she just has absolutely no respect for herself. I used to find it more annoying but now I just think it's kinda heart breaking, to be honest.

I really felt for Catherine too. She so clearly cares for Henry and genuinely wants to help him but he's gone completely mad so he can't even see it. She's kinda stuck because for once she's actually doing something for the right reason. She tried to poison Henry yes but not for her own selfish reasons like usual. She did it because she knows he's not well and she's worried for her hubby and their country. In her own way, Catherine's just trying to protect Henry but because she's lied so many times, he's never gonna believe that

Quote:
Loved the brothers bonding again. But tbh, Bash still needs to leave Mary alone.
Omigosh, my bb boy Francis gave me soo many feels in this episode. He's such a good brother. Despite everything Bash has done and all the legitimate reasons Francis has to turn his back on him, in the end he couldn't because he's too good a man the way he protected his bro so fiercely made me so happy. For the first time in so long, you could actually feel the love between them

And then of course Bash had to ruin the moment by saying what he said to Mary afterwards. Even if he felt that way, he should have kept it to himself. How does he expect to ever win his brother's trust back if he won't stop undermining him and his marriage at every freaking turn?? Just ugh

Quote:

Fated.........................

Spoiler:

I really could

I can't believe they really did it. I've always liked both ships but now, to be honest, this kind of makes me resent the other one because I loved Neal soo much and there was no reason or need for him to die. I would've been fine with Hook/Emma if they had just let Neal live but no, they had to kill him

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 03-31-2014, 06:55 AM
Elite Fan

I know. I truly do enjoy Captain Swan, but I always pictured Neal still being around as Henry's father. I love Neal/Henry scenes. I can't see Hook as a stepfather/father figure even if he was that way with Neal. There's clearly some Emma in Henry but there's plenty of Neal too. I believe Henry gets his love of books, adventures, and using magic for good from Neal. Neal comes across as a manly survivor but he's the same guy that believed in dreamcatchers, star maps, and faeries. With two swashbucklers like Charming and Hook, that leaves Snow in the book lover department (and maybe Belle) but still it was nice to have a guy that was into those things.

This just seems like fan-pandering, and lazy because the writers don't want to repair Swanfire, who could've been a strong half of a triangle for Emma. The writers are the ones that messed up Swanfire but they could've developed them into a friendship more. Like I loved the scene last night where they're walking in the woods and laughing about their fiancee fakers (Tamera/Monkey Man). Now it's all bittersweet and sad. The look of horror on Emma's face was heart-breaking. I can only hope Rumple never says die and comes up with some wild way to bring back his son. Maybe there's some condition since they used magic rather than other things. Maybe Zelena can die and bring back Neal? Just wishful thinking.

Lumiere was disappointing. Honestly, if the actors weren't so on point, and Robin/Regina weren't progressing, I would've severely disliked this ep.

Quote:
I felt sooo bad for Kenna in this episode. I never thought that day would come but it happened. I mean, the man she fell for literally forced her to marry his son while she was sobbing the entire time and he couldn't care less. Bash seemed like he felt really bad for her too and who wants to marry a girl who can't stop crying because that's how badly she doesn't wanna marry you?? The sad thing is Henry treats Kenna like a whore because that's how she treats herself. She's a beautiful girl who could have a bright future but she just has absolutely no respect for herself. I used to find it more annoying but now I just think it's kinda heart breaking, to be honest.
I'm hoping she can find some confidence with maybe Bash's help. I did like how Bash rushed to say the words because Kenna was so distraught. She needs somebody in her corner, even if they're just friends. I have no idea what's going to happen with them, and I read spoilers.

Quote:
I really felt for Catherine too. She so clearly cares for Henry and genuinely wants to help him but he's gone completely mad so he can't even see it. She's kinda stuck because for once she's actually doing something for the right reason. She tried to poison Henry yes but not for her own selfish reasons like usual. She did it because she knows he's not well and she's worried for her hubby and their country. In her own way, Catherine's just trying to protect Henry but because she's lied so many times, he's never gonna believe that
Good read on the relationship. Henry's an idiot for believing Penelope actually cares about him. She wants wealth, not his deranged self. I imagine it'll only get worse and Catherine will still bail him out because she can't help herself.

Quote:
Omigosh, my bb boy Francis gave me soo many feels in this episode. He's such a good brother. Despite everything Bash has done and all the legitimate reasons Francis has to turn his back on him, in the end he couldn't because he's too good a man the way he protected his bro so fiercely made me so happy. For the first time in so long, you could actually feel the love between them

And then of course Bash had to ruin the moment by saying what he said to Mary afterwards. Even if he felt that way, he should have kept it to himself. How does he expect to ever win his brother's trust back if he won't stop undermining him and his marriage at every freaking turn?? Just ugh
Francis was his usual beautiful self and Bash was his usual whiney self. They really need to fix Bash. Oh, and put Francis near more fireplaces. Yum. Actually, put Frary near the fireplace and see what happens.

Quote:
Definitely. I actually read a little of the novel recently, and it's pretty good. I'm just turned off by the length, and by the fact that there's less Angie in the book.

Since Stephen King is going to be writing the first episode of S2, I'm wondering how he'll handle her. I'm looking forward to seeing pretty much all of the characters, though.
Cool. I didn't know SK was writing an episode. And all the SK books I've read are sooooooooooooooooo long.

icon
Old 03-31-2014, 03:30 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I think it's going to actually take what is happening (i.e. one of her friends hooking up with him) for Rosa to even consider him. Maybe half a season where she won't like that it happened. I think it was kind of a hint that R/Boyle isn't done since it went straight from Rosa and Boyle drinking to Gina/Boyle in bed. But we'll see.
Yeah I see where you're going. It would be cool if it happened that way actually. I would like to see Rosa date another person though.. just to kind of see what she's like to date

Quote:
Because I don't watch CF so I don't really see myself getting invested in the couple
Ah I see Fire is good. You should try it if you ever get the time. I don't think that the relationship is going to last anyway. Are yo on the Lindstead ship?

Quote:
I'm also watching Crisis right now. I thought it would be silly, but it's actually not bad.
I've been meaning to watch that. How's James Lafferty doing in it?

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 03-31-2014, 04:32 PM
Obsessed Fan

Just fine. Not much to say since he doesn't really have a big role at the moment, but, yeah, he can play a grown-up convincingly.
Old 04-01-2014, 03:42 PM
Elite Fan

Well that's always a good sign

I can't believe Shameless finishes next year

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 04-01-2014, 10:43 PM
Master Fan

Quote:

Ah I see Fire is good. You should try it if you ever get the time. I don't think that the relationship is going to last anyway. Are yo on the Lindstead ship?
Yeah I am but I kinda feel like they're just floating around at the moment

Quote:
I know. I truly do enjoy Captain Swan, but I always pictured Neal still being around as Henry's father. I love Neal/Henry scenes. I can't see Hook as a stepfather/father figure even if he was that way with Neal. There's clearly some Emma in Henry but there's plenty of Neal too. I believe Henry gets his love of books, adventures, and using magic for good from Neal. Neal comes across as a manly survivor but he's the same guy that believed in dreamcatchers, star maps, and faeries. With two swashbucklers like Charming and Hook, that leaves Snow in the book lover department (and maybe Belle) but still it was nice to have a guy that was into those things.

This just seems like fan-pandering, and lazy because the writers don't want to repair Swanfire, who could've been a strong half of a triangle for Emma. The writers are the ones that messed up Swanfire but they could've developed them into a friendship more. Like I loved the scene last night where they're walking in the woods and laughing about their fiancee fakers (Tamera/Monkey Man). Now it's all bittersweet and sad. The look of horror on Emma's face was heart-breaking. I can only hope Rumple never says die and comes up with some wild way to bring back his son. Maybe there's some condition since they used magic rather than other things. Maybe Zelena can die and bring back Neal? Just wishful thinking.
I completely agree. It's very heart breaking for me because killing Neal has kinda ruined both ships for me Even though I do really enjoy Hook/Emma and would be fine with them being together for a while, I always wanted it to be Neal/Emma in the end in terms of endgame couples. On the other hand, now I'm not even sure I can enjoy Hook/Emma moving on because now every time I see them I'm gonna remember why Neal died

Maybe it's all still too fresh for me but I just find the whole thing unacceptable. It's not like Captain Swan couldn't have still been together with Neal alive. There was so much more they could have still done with Neal besides just being in love with Emma. They could've focused him more on Henry and repairing his relationship with Rumple. Then later they could've given a love interest. They didn't have to kill him

Okay sorry for the rant but I just don't think I'm ever gonna be okay with this

Quote:
Lumiere was disappointing. Honestly, if the actors weren't so on point, and Robin/Regina weren't progressing, I would've severely disliked this ep.
Ohh I did severely dislike this episode but that's mostly because of my bb boy

Quote:
I'm hoping she can find some confidence with maybe Bash's help. I did like how Bash rushed to say the words because Kenna was so distraught. She needs somebody in her corner, even if they're just friends. I have no idea what's going to happen with them, and I read spoilers.
I was a little surprised when Bash told Mary that he didn't really like Kenna. I mean I know he doesn't have feelings for her but I never thought he disliked her..He barely even knows her

I agree though. I'd like to see them both help each other move on and grow up a little. Bash can help Kenna find some confidence and maybe also find..Ohh I don't know..A moral compass along the way for himself??

Quote:
Good read on the relationship. Henry's an idiot for believing Penelope actually cares about him. She wants wealth, not his deranged self. I imagine it'll only get worse and Catherine will still bail him out because she can't help herself.
I love that about Catherine though. She's extremely vicious to most but to those few she lets inside her inner circle, her loyalty and devotion knows no bounds.

From what we've seen of Penelope from the last episode and next week's promo, it seems as though she's gonna be the next Kenna

Quote:
Francis was his usual beautiful self and Bash was his usual whiney self. They really need to fix Bash. Oh, and put Francis near more fireplaces. Yum. Actually, put Frary near the fireplace and see what happens.
Right? Francis is such a beautiful man and it's not just his looks either but the core of who he is deep inside. Francis just has a quality that Bash could never and will never possess. He's simply beautiful inside and out.

I think Bash could learn a lot from his brother on how to be selfless

Frary near the fireplace?? I ship it!!

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 04-02-2014, 02:59 PM
Obsessed Fan

Who's your favorite CF character, Chas?
Old 04-02-2014, 03:23 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I completely agree. It's very heart breaking for me because killing Neal has kinda ruined both ships for me Even though I do really enjoy Hook/Emma and would be fine with them being together for a while, I always wanted it to be Neal/Emma in the end in terms of endgame couples. On the other hand, now I'm not even sure I can enjoy Hook/Emma moving on because now every time I see them I'm gonna remember why Neal died
I just read that the death is permanent and they thanked the actor for his time on the show. This sucks! Don't they care that Henry's going to be without a father? Or that Rumple couldn't come back without Neal? It was like they did the very least (one last laugh between Emma/Neal, a few secs to say goodbye to Rumple) and expect us to take it! It just seems so wrong, when you remember how important Neal/Bae was to Emma, Henry, and Rumple. Or that he had connections with Hook and Tink and the Darlings. We didn't even get Charming and Snow's impressions on Neal after knowing him awhile.

And now I'm just picturing all those immature fans that called MRJ horrible things on Twitter because he doesn't look like their version of handsome. Ticks me off. They got exactly what they wanted. Whatever. Be careful what you wish for.......

And yes, Neal could've dated Tinkerbell or Red (her show's totally getting canned) or any other princess they pull out of their butts. Hey, maybe Mulan was bi since she liked Phillip. You probably liked Neal more than I did but I did like him quite a bit. Honestly, I think my fave guy is Henry or Charming but they're both dumb as rocks.

But I read they are bringing Knave to Storybrooke? Will!!!!!! He can be my new fave. Did you hear? The writers made a good decision there. If only we could get Alice............and no Cyrus.

Quote:
I was a little surprised when Bash told Mary that he didn't really like Kenna. I mean I know he doesn't have feelings for her but I never thought he disliked her..He barely even knows her

I agree though. I'd like to see them both help each other move on and grow up a little. Bash can help Kenna find some confidence and maybe also find..Ohh I don't know..A moral compass along the way for himself??
I wondered about that too. I know Kenna squealed on Diane so maybe that annoyed him. And of course, she's hopped into Daddy's bed. He might even be turned off that she was a mistress. It's tough to say without seeing them together. But yeah, I definitely think he could help make her less self-centered.

Am I the only one still watching Star-Crossed? And kind of liking it?

Quote:
Right? Francis is such a beautiful man and it's not just his looks either but the core of who he is deep inside. Francis just has a quality that Bash could never and will never possess. He's simply beautiful inside and out.

I think Bash could learn a lot from his brother on how to be selfless

Frary near the fireplace?? I ship it!!
Yep, Bash needs gentleman lessons from Francis, and needs to be kicked out in case Frary wants fireplace lovin'!!!!!!

icon
Old 04-03-2014, 04:01 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yeah I am but I kinda feel like they're just floating around at the moment
That's true. I have to say though that the Lindsay/Severide final scene at the end of last night was all kinds of sweet.

Did you see the episode last night??

Quote:
Who's your favorite CF character, Chas?
I like them all except Dawson. She sucks what about you?

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 04-03-2014, 11:10 PM
Obsessed Fan

I haven't seen it for a while. I didn't have a favorite character but I did like Matt and Hallie as a couple, and still watch their scenes sometimes. I think the original plan was for them to be married when the show started, and I kind of wish that the writers had done that.
Old 04-04-2014, 09:52 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I just read that the death is permanent and they thanked the actor for his time on the show. This sucks! Don't they care that Henry's going to be without a father? Or that Rumple couldn't come back without Neal? It was like they did the very least (one last laugh between Emma/Neal, a few secs to say goodbye to Rumple) and expect us to take it! It just seems so wrong, when you remember how important Neal/Bae was to Emma, Henry, and Rumple. Or that he had connections with Hook and Tink and the Darlings. We didn't even get Charming and Snow's impressions on Neal after knowing him awhile.
I completely agree. It's not right and it's fan catering which I've always hated, even when it's for one of my own ships. Neal was so important to the story and they didn't even give him a proper send off and I don't just mean on the last ep but the season itself. He'd barely gotten any scenes, he'd been missing since the return and then when they finally find him, they turn around and kill him off. It's a slap in the face to the character, the actor, and the fans.

Not to mention, they didn't even give Swan Fire one last "I love you" so now the last time it was said was followed by Emma wishing Neal was dead..And now he is. I just can't

Quote:
And now I'm just picturing all those immature fans that called MRJ horrible things on Twitter because he doesn't look like their version of handsome. Ticks me off. They got exactly what they wanted. Whatever. Be careful what you wish for.......
Yep, they sure did get exactly what they wanted and the writers were all too willing to give it to them too

I don't care what anyone says, MRJ is sexy as hell in my book and always will be. I'm really gonna miss seeing him on my screen

Quote:
And yes, Neal could've dated Tinkerbell or Red (her show's totally getting canned) or any other princess they pull out of their butts. Hey, maybe Mulan was bi since she liked Phillip. You probably liked Neal more than I did but I did like him quite a bit. Honestly, I think my fave guy is Henry or Charming but they're both dumb as rocks.
Yeah, I don't think anyone liked Neal as much as me most seemed to be on team Hook but there was just something so different about Neal. He just had this quality that set him apart and I can't really describe it but I just loved him so much..All I can really say is there was just something about him

Quote:
But I read they are bringing Knave to Storybrooke? Will!!!!!! He can be my new fave. Did you hear? The writers made a good decision there. If only we could get Alice............and no Cyrus.
Yeah, I did hear that. That's the only thing that's kinda lightened the blow for losing Neal. Don't get me wrong, Neal is my bb and he's irreplaceable in my heart but Will is my bb too and the only other OUAT/Spinoff male character that I love as much as I loved Neal. I just hope they treat him better than they treated poor Neal

Quote:
I wondered about that too. I know Kenna squealed on Diane so maybe that annoyed him. And of course, she's hopped into Daddy's bed. He might even be turned off that she was a mistress. It's tough to say without seeing them together. But yeah, I definitely think he could help make her less self-centered.
Yeah maybe it's the Dianne thing. I can see Bash being turned off by Kenna since she was with Henry but to dislike her as a person, Idk, it seems a bit much since he seemed fine with it when he gave her advice regarding Henry in one of the earlier episodes

It's so hard to tell with Bash because many times his reasoning for certain things make absolutely no sense to me

Quote:
Am I the only one still watching Star-Crossed? And kind of liking it?
I'm still watching it and I kinda like it but at the same time, I still don't think it's that great most of it bores me but then there will be one or two moments that I find interesting

Quote:
Yep, Bash needs gentleman lessons from Francis, and needs to be kicked out in case Frary wants fireplace lovin'!!!!!!
Right? Maybe Francis can write a book..And call it "How To Be A Man 101"

Quote:
That's true. I have to say though that the Lindsay/Severide final scene at the end of last night was all kinds of sweet.

Did you see the episode last night??
Not yet. I've had company from out of town so been crazy busy. Haven't had a chance to watch much of anything the past two days

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 04-04-2014, 05:16 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I completely agree. It's not right and it's fan catering which I've always hated, even when it's for one of my own ships. Neal was so important to the story and they didn't even give him a proper send off and I don't just mean on the last ep but the season itself. He'd barely gotten any scenes, he'd been missing since the return and then when they finally find him, they turn around and kill him off. It's a slap in the face to the character, the actor, and the fans.

Not to mention, they didn't even give Swan Fire one last "I love you" so now the last time it was said was followed by Emma wishing Neal was dead..And now he is. I just can't
Sadly true. Even through the Peter Pan arc, he was off by himself, captured/recaptured, and involved in a silly "love" triangle with Hook and Emma. They never really put effort into his character the way they did during season 2. Look at that ep with Hook and his brother. I ask you was that really more important than doing an ep devoted to Neal during his first year in Manhattan? They could even still technically do that, and maybe make some connection to current Henry loving NY. Or Emma can sort through things in his apartment. I really did think they were keeping his apartment in tact for a reason. Silly me. I thought maybe he was in NY trying to work up the courage to find and meet Emma/Henry before their memories returned. I mean there's so much they could've done. Especially when Bae knew the ins and out of magic thanks to living with Rumple/living in Neverland. Do not get it.

Are you still going to watch? I have to say that even though I liked Graham and Cora, their deaths felt necessary. Cora was threatening the main family and Graham/Emma made a cute pair but I LOVED Emma as the sheriff. (Charming is such a useless sheriff tbh. lol) Just like I think reviving Blue and Jiminy was necessary (i.e. the moral consciences of the town).

But Neal was a great bridge in the gap between reality and magic. He depised magic but would use it for people he cared about. He had a harsh reality but a sense of humor. IOW, a goldmine for a character.

Quote:
Yep, they sure did get exactly what they wanted and the writers were all too willing to give it to them too

I don't care what anyone says, MRJ is sexy as hell in my book and always will be. I'm really gonna miss seeing him on my screen
I found him sexy when he was teasing Emma. I mean, I totally got why younger Emma fell for him. All the main men on this show are good-looking. That's probably why they were cast. I always wanted Neal, Emma, and Henry to go on a camping trip. with Neal teaching Henry how to be more rugged. Kind of like Owen. But then older Owen turned out to be a buttmunch and I REALLY wanted the Swanfire/Henry campout.

Quote:
Yeah, I don't think anyone liked Neal as much as me most seemed to be on team Hook but there was just something so different about Neal. He just had this quality that set him apart and I can't really describe it but I just loved him so much..All I can really say is there was just something about him
Hook is too moody. I mean, he's fun to flirt with, and probably to kiss, but he seems like such a pill if you disagree with him. Plus he dragged Milah away from Bae. Not good.

Quote:
Yeah maybe it's the Dianne thing. I can see Bash being turned off by Kenna since she was with Henry but to dislike her as a person, Idk, it seems a bit much since he seemed fine with it when he gave her advice regarding Henry in one of the earlier episodes

It's so hard to tell with Bash because many times his reasoning for certain things make absolutely no sense to me
I really like the BTS pics of Bash/Kenna. But we all know Kenna can work a nerve.

Bash is the hardest character to read, except when he's being a straight up jerk. I think the horses are the only ones who completely understand him.

Quote:
Right? Maybe Francis can write a book..And call it "How To Be A Man 101"
Yes. It will help him in his marriage to a wife he doesn't like.

icon