Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-08-2014, 07:59 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayberry (View Post)

Fated, have you seen the extended consummation scene? I've seen GIFs and WOW. Toby and Ade must be feeling each other for this type of chemistry. There's something going on there.
No I haven't, I didn't even know there was an extended scene..Hand it over

I agree though, the two of them have amazing chemistry. Dare I say Navade levels?? And we both know our bbs had a connection in real life so..Just sayin

Quote:
Yep, luuuuuuuuuuuuved the dancing.
It was soo sweet to see Frary just embrace and rejoice in each other and the fact that Mary wasn't thinking at all about Bash really drives home where her heart has lied all along

Then when Nastradamus had to spoil the moment with his stupid vision, I just wanted to flick him in the head..Party pooper

Quote:
Yeah, Henry's pretty awful. It was right after his plan to elope with Mary went sour and Henry had to have known about that. Did you see Lola's disgusted face? She probably couldn't take all the passion.
Henry is an awful person but for some reason, I just can't hate him I absolutely hated what he did to Bash, it was cruel and disgusting but I still can't bring myself to hate him as a character Same with Catherine..I hate many of her actions but she plays it so well that I still enjoy her on some level

Did Lola have to be there?? Bc if not then well she deserves to feel disgust Actually she deserves it anyway because she's a traitor

When it all comes out, I want to see Mary give Lola the bitch slap heard around the world I know it won't happen but that's my dream

Quote:
They definitely need some time apart to heal the bromance. They're doing a two month time jump after the consummation......that's all I'm gonna say about that. We'll see.
Yeah, I think they need time. I don't think things will ever be the same but given time to heal, I believe Francis and Bash can have some kind of relationship again. Francis already seemed like he was coming around when he first came to where Mash were eloping, with the whole "I know this is gonna hurt" bit but then things got heated again but before Bash had to open his big mouth, Francis actually seemed like he felt bad for him but now he's angry again so bb boy just needs some time to cool off

I'm more worried that Bash won't want to accept what's happened but I hope he can come to respect Frary being together.

Quote:
Wedding selfie complete with Francis' black eye

http://distilleryimage6.ak.instagram...b3861d9e_8.jpg
Omigosh that pic

Even with one of them having a black eye, Frary is just the spitting image of royalty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chastidy (View Post)
I saw Chicago PD - amazing episode. I really thought Antonio was going to turn on Voight. So glad that he didn't, also glad that he told that IA lady to get stuffed.
Yeah same here. I have to admit I have a bit of a soft spot for Voight so when it looked like Antonio was turning on him, I was like but then he stayed loyal so I was like

After hearing of his past with the IA lady, I was kinda surprised Antonio even considered working with her though

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 03-09-2014, 11:23 AM
Elite Fan

New Girl and Brooklyn Nine Nine are both renewed, guys! Now they just need to iron out the problems of NG season 3....

Quote:
No I haven't, I didn't even know there was an extended scene..Hand it over

I agree though, the two of them have amazing chemistry. Dare I say Navade levels?? And we both know our bbs had a connection in real life so..Just sayin
It should be on the CW website. I still haven't seen it because it's been a busy weekend. But the GIFs?

And yes, just like Navade, except Toby/Francis isn't married. Adelaide being excited about filming with Toby on Twitter reminds me of our J.Low/Michael.

Quote:
Henry is an awful person but for some reason, I just can't hate him I absolutely hated what he did to Bash, it was cruel and disgusting but I still can't bring myself to hate him as a character Same with Catherine..I hate many of her actions but she plays it so well that I still enjoy her on some level

Did Lola have to be there?? Bc if not then well she deserves to feel disgust Actually she deserves it anyway because she's a traitor

When it all comes out, I want to see Mary give Lola the bitch slap heard around the world I know it won't happen but that's my dream
I can't anymore with Lola. Like you, I enjoy Henry and Catherine because they're entertaining, but Lola's basically a sadsack and she has it coming! Most annoying character of the bunch. I'm glad Kenna is catching on that Lola is a liar.

Quote:
Yeah, I think they need time. I don't think things will ever be the same but given time to heal, I believe Francis and Bash can have some kind of relationship again. Francis already seemed like he was coming around when he first came to where Mash were eloping, with the whole "I know this is gonna hurt" bit but then things got heated again but before Bash had to open his big mouth, Francis actually seemed like he felt bad for him but now he's angry again so bb boy just needs some time to cool off
Francis usually comes into the conversation with a level head, and then my Drama King can't help but release the EMOTIONS. In most cases, he's perfectly justified though. He told Bash he had to leave for his own good but then all the sparring started and he was done.

Bash needs a life. Seriously.

icon
Old 03-09-2014, 12:47 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
After hearing of his past with the IA lady, I was kinda surprised Antonio even considered working with her though
I'm not sure if he would have only he knows Voight has been dirty in the past so probably wouldn't want him to be running the unit if he was repeating old mistakes.

Ruzek and Burgess?

Quote:
New Girl and Brooklyn Nine Nine are both renewed, guys! Now they just need to iron out the problems of NG season 3....
Woohoo

So so happy for B99

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 03-09-2014, 07:54 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Hopefully they can make this renewal count and bring NG back to its former glory

Quote:
It should be on the CW website. I still haven't seen it because it's been a busy weekend. But the GIFs?

And yes, just like Navade, except Toby/Francis isn't married. Adelaide being excited about filming with Toby on Twitter reminds me of our J.Low/Michael.
Ahh, okay. Yeah, I'll definitely have to check that out

Quote:
I can't anymore with Lola. Like you, I enjoy Henry and Catherine because they're entertaining, but Lola's basically a sadsack and she has it coming! Most annoying character of the bunch. I'm glad Kenna is catching on that Lola is a liar.
Same here. It's the one scene where I actually liked Kenna and I was very surprised at her intelligence in that moment I hate that Lola seems to think she's done nothing wrong

Quote:
Francis usually comes into the conversation with a level head, and then my Drama King can't help but release the EMOTIONS. In most cases, he's perfectly justified though. He told Bash he had to leave for his own good but then all the sparring started and he was done.

Bash needs a life. Seriously.

Exactly. I do think Francis is justified in his feelings, it just really breaks my heart to see what has come of the brothers relationship I do have to say that most of it is all on Bash though. He should've known better than to start something up with his brother's one true love so for that, he kinda had it coming. Yes Francis did lose his temper once or twice but to be fair, he really did try to be civil and meet Bash halfway even after the betrayal, Francis tried to be a good brother even when Bash wasn't being one himself but Bash's pride made him act pretty jerky in the end and Francis reacted to that. Bash needs to see that he was the one in the wrong, not Francis and until he can do that, I think it's best that he stays away. As much as I'll miss him At least I'll have Frary feels to keep my spirits up

Quote:
I'm not sure if he would have only he knows Voight has been dirty in the past so probably wouldn't want him to be running the unit if he was repeating old mistakes.
Yeah true. Antonio seems to be the honorable type so I can see him wanting to protect the unit's integrity. I'm just really glad he didn't turn on Voight in the end

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 03-10-2014, 11:06 AM
Elite Fan

90210 night tonight

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 03-10-2014, 02:09 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
90210 night tonight

Yep yep. I wish I felt more excited but I don't like how things are going on Dallas and Star Crossed has left much to be desired I'm still really happy for them all though

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 03-11-2014, 02:39 PM
Elite Fan

that's true I guess. I'm just happy that they're on my screens though.

Maybe next year they'll have better shows

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 03-11-2014, 06:14 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
that's true I guess. I'm just happy that they're on my screens though.

Maybe next year they'll have better shows
Yeah same here. I still watch both because I enjoy seeing them regardless but I hope the shows improve. I really do love AL's new character though. I just wish she got more screen time but I get it since she's not a main character and all.

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 03-11-2014, 09:11 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Exactly. I do think Francis is justified in his feelings, it just really breaks my heart to see what has come of the brothers relationship I do have to say that most of it is all on Bash though. He should've known better than to start something up with his brother's one true love so for that, he kinda had it coming. Yes Francis did lose his temper once or twice but to be fair, he really did try to be civil and meet Bash halfway even after the betrayal, Francis tried to be a good brother even when Bash wasn't being one himself but Bash's pride made him act pretty jerky in the end and Francis reacted to that. Bash needs to see that he was the one in the wrong, not Francis and until he can do that, I think it's best that he stays away. As much as I'll miss him At least I'll have Frary feels to keep my spirits up
If Bash's hands truly were tied, he would've protested Mary's decision more TO Francis. I never really saw him act guilty about Francis; he just didn't want to disappoint Mary. And he's known Francis much longer, and like I've said, if Francis was really cruel he could've kept his distance or been jealous of Bash growing up.

Spoiler:

Was I the only one that liked the second ep of Star-crossed? Although, I do have a soft spot for carnival/amusement park episodes. I was also intrigued by the possible pairings, even though I still don't know all the names. Like is Terri into Roman? And is Emery's blogging bestie going to be a love interest for Roman's sister?

The only thing that bothered me was that it didn't seem like Roman grieved his father's death much. I feel like they denied MLatner a good emotional scene. I still don't know everything about the Atrians, which is a huge problem. Yeah, they've got more than one heart but what else? How long do they live? What's the difference between the tribes? It's like a comic book where they just show aliens and don't do any backstory. How human are they? I feel like the CW was like, ooohhh let's make these pretty teenagers aliens and start a conflict per ep.
^ Maybe that is more than one problem I had. But I want to see what happens next. I'm sorry GD is bad, Fated, but I don't think he's totally bad? There seems to be a conscience there.

PLL: Jason. That is all.
Okay, maybe not. Ezra's dumb theory is going to last all of 2 eps, I can tell. I will miss the hot rehab coach. I like Travis/Hanna!!!

icon
Old 03-11-2014, 10:10 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
If Bash's hands truly were tied, he would've protested Mary's decision more TO Francis. I never really saw him act guilty about Francis; he just didn't want to disappoint Mary. And he's known Francis much longer, and like I've said, if Francis was really cruel he could've kept his distance or been jealous of Bash growing up.

Spoiler:
Not really sure what you mean about Bash's hands being tied or Francis keeping his distance if he was cruel but yeah, I read about that Bash spoiler so that's good at least. I think Bash seemed like he felt a little bad in the very beginning but in the end he didn't seem to feel bad at all. Actually, Francis seemed more upset about the state of their brotherly relationship than Bash did

Quote:
Was I the only one that liked the second ep of Star-crossed? Although, I do have a soft spot for carnival/amusement park episodes. I was also intrigued by the possible pairings, even though I still don't know all the names. Like is Terri into Roman? And is Emery's blogging bestie going to be a love interest for Roman's sister?

The only thing that bothered me was that it didn't seem like Roman grieved his father's death much. I feel like they denied MLatner a good emotional scene. I still don't know everything about the Atrians, which is a huge problem. Yeah, they've got more than one heart but what else? How long do they live? What's the difference between the tribes? It's like a comic book where they just show aliens and don't do any backstory. How human are they? I feel like the CW was like, ooohhh let's make these pretty teenagers aliens and start a conflict per ep.
^ Maybe that is more than one problem I had. But I want to see what happens next. I'm sorry GD is bad, Fated, but I don't think he's totally bad? There seems to be a conscience there.

PLL: Jason. That is all.
Okay, maybe not. Ezra's dumb theory is going to last all of 2 eps, I can tell. I will miss the hot rehab coach. I like Travis/Hanna!!!

I liked last night's ep of SC more than the previous but I still don't find the show all that great, tbh. I think Terri definitely has been into Roman and is pissed that he's into a human. I liked her in this last ep though, I thought she was really funny

Haven't seen PLL yet so I'll have to comment on that later.

Just finished The Originals and it was soo heartbreaking..I need time to recover

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 03-13-2014, 11:52 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Not really sure what you mean about Bash's hands being tied or Francis keeping his distance if he was cruel but yeah, I read about that Bash spoiler so that's good at least. I think Bash seemed like he felt a little bad in the very beginning but in the end he didn't seem to feel bad at all. Actually, Francis seemed more upset about the state of their brotherly relationship than Bash did
Hands tied as in Bash had no choice but to follow Mary's orders. When in reality he did. He didn't have to believe in the prophecy, but his feelings for Mary outweighed everything else.

Likewise, Francis didn't have to accept Bash as a brother but he did. He could've been cruel to him growing up but he wasn't. It seems like Francis has the more logical and compassionate mind whereas Bash's moral sense is tied to the women he prizes in his life (Diane, Mary). Which again shows that Francis would make the better ruler.

TP: I haven't watched last night's ep but are they kidding me with all this stinking Jara? I swear if they're just setting Astrid up to be hurt, I will be massively peeved. I'd rather Stephen hurt Astrid tbh. He's done it before. I haven't seen 116 yet but if Jara's still going, no wonder the ratings are falling. I said that would hurt the ratings and it has. Nobody cares about that stupid J/C/S triangle, writers. Do a new one or chuck it altogether. And where for the love of Pete is Cassie????!!!!!!!!!!

icon
Old 03-13-2014, 01:16 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Hands tied as in Bash had no choice but to follow Mary's orders. When in reality he did. He didn't have to believe in the prophecy, but his feelings for Mary outweighed everything else.

Likewise, Francis didn't have to accept Bash as a brother but he did. He could've been cruel to him growing up but he wasn't. It seems like Francis has the more logical and compassionate mind whereas Bash's moral sense is tied to the women he prizes in his life (Diane, Mary). Which again shows that Francis would make the better ruler.
Ahh, I see. Yeah, I have to agree which is very upsetting for me as a Bash fan because I really don't like what they're turning him into. He's becoming so selfish and petty, I just hate it My only hope is that once he moves on from Mary, his accompanied attitude might fade away as well. You're right about the prophecy though. While I do think Bash wanted to save Francis life and that was a part of why he went along with Mary's plan, I think the much bigger part was because he wanted Mary for himself and that's why he was so unwilling to compromise with Francis in the end. If that were not the case, then when Francis came to him and said guess what the prophecy is gone, now you don't have to protect me anymore and me and Mary can finally be together, Bash would have said that's wonderful Francis, I'm so glad your life isn't in danger after all and then he would've bowed out gracefully but he didn't, which tells me that his union with Mary was less about saving Francis and more about his own desires.

Bash seems to think that he doesn't owe Francis his loyalty but he's mistaken. I won't say he owes Francis more loyalty than Dianne because that is his mother after all but he owes Francis just as much loyalty as his brother and definitely more than Mary.

Quote:
TP: I haven't watched last night's ep but are they kidding me with all this stinking Jara? I swear if they're just setting Astrid up to be hurt, I will be massively peeved. I'd rather Stephen hurt Astrid tbh. He's done it before. I haven't seen 116 yet but if Jara's still going, no wonder the ratings are falling. I said that would hurt the ratings and it has. Nobody cares about that stupid J/C/S triangle, writers. Do a new one or chuck it altogether. And where for the love of Pete is Cassie????!!!!!!!!!!
I don't think there was a new episode last night but I agree about Jara. I was so pissed when they started heading back in that direction in the last ep. Especially since Stephen actually seemed like he was cool about the prospect of John and Astrid being together. John and Astrid are so organic and real together, Cara is a user and she'll only hurt John again.

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 03-14-2014, 07:06 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Ahh, I see. Yeah, I have to agree which is very upsetting for me as a Bash fan because I really don't like what they're turning him into. He's becoming so selfish and petty, I just hate it My only hope is that once he moves on from Mary, his accompanied attitude might fade away as well. You're right about the prophecy though. While I do think Bash wanted to save Francis life and that was a part of why he went along with Mary's plan, I think the much bigger part was because he wanted Mary for himself and that's why he was so unwilling to compromise with Francis in the end. If that were not the case, then when Francis came to him and said guess what the prophecy is gone, now you don't have to protect me anymore and me and Mary can finally be together, Bash would have said that's wonderful Francis, I'm so glad your life isn't in danger after all and then he would've bowed out gracefully but he didn't, which tells me that his union with Mary was less about saving Francis and more about his own desires.
Bash came off like such a baby last night. "But I don't wanna leave because you're here, Mommy....I mean, Mary." He stormed off when Mary insisted she wasn't available. He just showed up in her room to cause trouble. I'm missing the Bash of the first 5 eps, that's for sure. He's moody and stubborn and practically waiting for Mary to realize Francis isn't perfect. She knows he's not perfect. But hey, for better or for worse.

Henry/Catherine need their own webisodes. It's ridiculous how entertaining they are together, and Catherine's comic lines and rebuff of Henry was perfect. I never would've figured sweet Anne Shirley would play evil so well. Those two belong together. Forget Diane. She's a snore. A pretty snore but a snore.

Quote:
Bash seems to think that he doesn't owe Francis his loyalty but he's mistaken. I won't say he owes Francis more loyalty than Dianne because that is his mother after all but he owes Francis just as much loyalty as his brother and definitely more than Mary.
Yep, his hormones for the pretty queen are getting in the way. I wonder if Mary wasn't promised to Francis, and "forbidden fruit", if Bash would be so interested. I think he likes the challenge of it. But he's wasting his energy. Besides I like him and Rowen. They already have 500% more chemistry than Mash. It was a breath of fresh air to see a woman into Bash in a natural way from first sight. Plus I like the little sparring Bash had with her cute brother.

Quote:
don't think there was a new episode last night but I agree about Jara. I was so pissed when they started heading back in that direction in the last ep. Especially since Stephen actually seemed like he was cool about the prospect of John and Astrid being together. John and Astrid are so organic and real together, Cara is a user and she'll only hurt John again
This. She likes bossing around the men who are into her, only John's got better options. They all have better options tbh. Astrid would actually care about him, listen to him, and be patient with him....because she's already done that for Stephen who didn't deserve it. Is Cara pretty? Yes. But the personality? No.

icon
Old 03-14-2014, 08:38 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Bash came off like such a baby last night. "But I don't wanna leave because you're here, Mommy....I mean, Mary." He stormed off when Mary insisted she wasn't available. He just showed up in her room to cause trouble. I'm missing the Bash of the first 5 eps, that's for sure. He's moody and stubborn and practically waiting for Mary to realize Francis isn't perfect. She knows he's not perfect. But hey, for better or for worse.
I agree. After last night, I just feel like what happened to the Bash I loved? He's become so unrecognizable that last night I actually found myself really disliking him. He was more than just a baby, he was an entitled jackass and seriously encroaching on Lola territory which says a lot because I despise her Bash crossed the line in a way that..Well..To steal a line from Friends, he's "so far over the line that he can't even see the line" lol It was bad enough when Bash pursued Mary when she was engaged to Francis but now that they're married? Bash should know better than to even think about going to Mary, especially back in their time because back then once it becomes marriage, that's it, done deal and you respect it but apparently not Bash. He keeps slandering Francis and pimping himself as the better man but when Bash stole Mary right out from under him, did Francis make these kind of douche moves?? No. He didn't pursue Mary, even though he had more right to. He wished them well, exited with class and grace and left town so they could be together without any interference..And the fact that Bash actually got angry with Mary for standing by her husband..I don't think there's any question who the better man is

Quote:
Henry/Catherine need their own webisodes. It's ridiculous how entertaining they are together, and Catherine's comic lines and rebuff of Henry was perfect. I never would've figured sweet Anne Shirley would play evil so well. Those two belong together. Forget Diane. She's a snore. A pretty snore but a snore.
Seriously right? Their scenes were one of the highlights of last night's episode for me. I love the sarcastic banter between them, they're both so funny and so entertaining to watch. Watching them cover up that woman's death was just so devilishly delicious to watch I really love how they're showing Henry's feelings for Catherine coming back to the surface and I love that she's fighting her own. That's right, make him work for it

Dianne's pretty but she's out of her league. Henry and Catherine are cut from the same cloth, they're two of a kind and they belong together, Imo.

Quote:
Yep, his hormones for the pretty queen are getting in the way. I wonder if Mary wasn't promised to Francis, and "forbidden fruit", if Bash would be so interested. I think he likes the challenge of it. But he's wasting his energy. Besides I like him and Rowen. They already have 500% more chemistry than Mash. It was a breath of fresh air to see a woman into Bash in a natural way from first sight. Plus I like the little sparring Bash had with her cute brother.
I think Bash would've still liked Mary but I'm not sure that it would've been a "I have to have her" kind of thing. I think a big part of it was the chase and now his pride is hurt so he's acting out like a two year old I really like him with the new girl though. She's the first girl I've seen on the show that I actually really like with Bash and they seem to have much more in common than Mash ever did. Mash were always too different, Imo but this new girl seems to really challenge Bash which I love

Quote:
This. She likes bossing around the men who are into her, only John's got better options. They all have better options tbh. Astrid would actually care about him, listen to him, and be patient with him....because she's already done that for Stephen who didn't deserve it. Is Cara pretty? Yes. But the personality? No.
Cara is beautiful but her personality outweighs any physical appeal she might have. She's such a self centered brat that I don't even see a pretty girl when I look at her anymore. Now I just see a bitchy anchor that needs to either get her ish together or just go away But one thing for sure, she needs to stay the hell away from my bb boy John

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 03-16-2014, 06:43 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I agree. After last night, I just feel like what happened to the Bash I loved? He's become so unrecognizable that last night I actually found myself really disliking him. He was more than just a baby, he was an entitled jackass and seriously encroaching on Lola territory which says a lot because I despise her Bash crossed the line in a way that..Well..To steal a line from Friends, he's "so far over the line that he can't even see the line" lol It was bad enough when Bash pursued Mary when she was engaged to Francis but now that they're married? Bash should know better than to even think about going to Mary, especially back in their time because back then once it becomes marriage, that's it, done deal and you respect it but apparently not Bash. He keeps slandering Francis and pimping himself as the better man but when Bash stole Mary right out from under him, did Francis make these kind of douche moves?? No. He didn't pursue Mary, even though he had more right to. He wished them well, exited with class and grace and left town so they could be together without any interference..And the fact that Bash actually got angry with Mary for standing by her husband..I don't think there's any question who the better man is
Especially since fate intervened last time and stopped Frary from getting married, thereby clearing the way for Bash. But you're right that Bash could've maturely stepped aside and respected Mary's choice. But as soon as she comes back from the honeymoon, there he is. She's not that into you, dude. I don't know where Francis found the class to step aside but there you go.

I guess I don't have to ask how you feel about Lola and the pregnancy. When Mary looked like she wanted to heave in the small cabin, I could relate.

Quote:
I think Bash would've still liked Mary but I'm not sure that it would've been a "I have to have her" kind of thing. I think a big part of it was the chase and now his pride is hurt so he's acting out like a two year old I really like him with the new girl though. She's the first girl I've seen on the show that I actually really like with Bash and they seem to have much more in common than Mash ever did. Mash were always too different, Imo but this new girl seems to really challenge Bash which I love
There was that moment in the Consummation where Bash is like "with me, you're free and wild." Does that mean they liked riding the horses into the woods and stuff? I mean, Mary could be that way with Francis. It's just it has to be done on their own free time but they both have countries to rule and Bash doesn't.

Quote:
Dianne's pretty but she's out of her league. Henry and Catherine are cut from the same cloth, they're two of a kind and they belong together, Imo.
There's a rumor that Diane won't be back for season 1. Don't care. I sure would complain if there was no Hatherine. I almost want to use Haterine as their shipper name. Hate-love forever!

Cara makes me want to lock John in a room. I hate to say that but whenever I think of her now, I see her squinting at Julian in that tiny window. I can't even remember her smiling. I just see squinty, revenge-filled Cara (even if Julian was a monster) who only shows glee when men follow her plans.

Once:

Spoiler:

What do you think of Robin/Regina?

Henry grew.

icon