Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-17-2012, 07:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

They shred them.
Emily
Old 05-17-2012, 07:58 AM
Ultimate Fan

Added annierose, lovely622 and GiftOfDestiny.

Welcome to the Annie and Caleb thread.
Old 05-17-2012, 09:53 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream1ng (View Post)
Im pretty sure Shenae is single, dont know about Rob.

Nor has Shenae commented about Cannie/Rob.
I asked her on her official site for her FanFriday things but never responded so i dunno.
I really hope that they got along though, im scared it might be her...
Really? You think it's her that may not like Cannie? Rob is a bit older but he's sexy as hell!! Look at AnnaLynne and her bf. She has a older and more mature guy

Which site did you ask her? Maybe I'll ask her too
Old 05-17-2012, 11:45 AM
Part-Time Fan

Awww I hope he comes back. Rob Hoffman is 31? didnt expect that? On 90210, he is 21. he is sexy and hot since he is also a great dancer. Does anybody remember him on a MTV show called Wild N Out? he was hilarious!
Well, they start filming in July so hope he gets the call. It does not look good for Dixon, so 90210 do need another 90210 regular. Caleb would be great on the show. Ivy looks like she is gone too (i hope, never liked her).
Old 05-17-2012, 12:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

I have to look up that show.
Emily
Old 05-17-2012, 03:14 PM
Part-Time Fan

awww, the clip of shenae at the upfront says she wants "no priest..." in response to who she wants her character to be in a relationship with

that's quite telling of her relationship with rob.

well, they're really good actors then )

i still hope that rob comes back!
Old 05-17-2012, 04:46 PM
Loyal Fan

aww that sucks.

They might not have got along; their two really different people. She's very hipster and he's kinda like the goofy crazy sarcastic dude.

& Yes i've watched that show he's hilarious.
Ive pretty much seen everything that he's been in.

I asked her on officialshenaegrimes.com

heres the interview with rob:

MKhay

Last edited by Dream1ng; 05-17-2012 at 04:53 PM
Old 05-17-2012, 08:50 PM
Part-Time Fan

Thanks for sharing the interview. he is just adorable. I almost forgot that he is Walsh. What a coincidence! Wasnt Brenda and Brandon Walsh from the original a Walsh too? interesting. I wonder if thats hinting to something. thats nice how the writers tied something to the original.
Old 05-18-2012, 05:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

Honestly I think the writers just didn't think.
Emily
Old 05-18-2012, 07:16 AM
Loyal Fan

Yeah i thought so too, but the writers said it was a coincidence. Which is completely idiotic and careless of them.

MKhay
Old 05-18-2012, 07:52 AM
Part-Time Fan

thanks for sharing Dream1ng!
Old 05-18-2012, 10:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

The writers always do those things.
Emily
Old 05-18-2012, 12:57 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream1ng (View Post)
Yeah i thought so too, but the writers said it was a coincidence. Which is completely idiotic and careless of them.
I am not surprised about those writers. haha
Old 05-19-2012, 05:14 AM
New Fan

thx for adding me!!
it's a cute and a hot couple!! i cried after their breakup!! altough i'm still hoping for Lannie to happen but i have to admit that Cannie is one of the most beautiful couples ever!! i'm afraid he won't be back especially after i heard shenae saying she wants annie to hook up with a normal guy and not a priest !
but if the writers want to surprise us and create something since he's caleb WALSH!! that would really great!

at the begining of S5 i see annie so sad next to dixon's bed holding his hand and then her parents show up and they all stay there and then after caleb decides to visit annie and that's when he tells her something about the fact he has lost someone who is his dad who is brenda's cousin and harry's friend....
Old 05-19-2012, 08:34 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by annierose (View Post)
thx for adding me!!
it's a cute and a hot couple!! i cried after their breakup!! altough i'm still hoping for Lannie to happen but i have to admit that Cannie is one of the most beautiful couples ever!! i'm afraid he won't be back especially after i heard shenae saying she wants annie to hook up with a normal guy and not a priest !
but if the writers want to surprise us and create something since he's caleb WALSH!! that would really great!

at the begining of S5 i see annie so sad next to dixon's bed holding his hand and then her parents show up and they all stay there and then after caleb decides to visit annie and that's when he tells her something about the fact he has lost someone who is his dad who is brenda's cousin and harry's friend....
they are one of the most beautiful couples on the show! i totally concur!! their breakup was one of the most mature ones i've seen.

i just hope the writers/producers move forward with storylines instead of actor's opinions of co-stars. perhaps, it's an "opposites attract" thing. they don't like each other in the beginning but then summer happens and realize it's fine. i mean they do have chemistry! you can't fake that!

annierose, i LOVE your scenario. i do think we won't be seeing the last of caleb. i mean vanessa keeps popping up, raj came back, and of course, max