Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-16-2014, 03:28 PM
Master Fan

If that happens I'll run away and never look back

I mean, I'm already pretty much done but I've been hanging on to see what happens to Pamela, and for AL, of course.

I'm fine with John Ross and Pamela not being together because right now he doesn't deserve to breathe the same air as her but screwing her over as an individual character as well?? Yeah, I won't watch that

Reminds me so much of how Ade was treated on 90210. She was always the scapegoat/punching bag and because she was the resident "bad girl" of the show, she got blamed and persecuted for absolutely everything.

As much as I love Pamela, I have absolutely no interest in watching the same thing happen to her

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 04-16-2014, 05:10 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah you've pretty much summed up my thoughts. Pamela is just too awesome to be wasted like this. I'm wondering where this can go to be honest. Like they've really written themselves into a corner regarding everything.

Agreed about Adrianna. It's always the bad ones that have to suffer while the ~good ones get worshipped and praised for doing sneaky and lame things.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 04-16-2014, 07:24 PM
Master Fan

Exactly..It's like the bad ones could go out and save the entire world and they'd still be villainized and crucified for their mistakes in between while the "chosen ones" can and usually do commit acts which are worse by far and still get their asses kissed

As much as I loved 90210, that was always a big issue for me and I won't stick around to watch the same thing happen to Pamela

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 04-19-2014, 07:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

When the show was good it was it was good but when it was bad look out.
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 04-19-2014, 08:48 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Exactly..It's like the bad ones could go out and save the entire world and they'd still be villainized and crucified for their mistakes in between while the "chosen ones" can and usually do commit acts which are worse by far and still get their asses kissed

As much as I loved 90210, that was always a big issue for me and I won't stick around to watch the same thing happen to Pamela
That's usually the run of it. Bleh!! I agree I'm really not up for watching Pamela get crapped on for the sake of lamer characters. It's just so disappointing though isn't it?

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 04-19-2014, 12:26 PM
Extreme Fan

Hi everyone! May i please be added? Thanks in advance.

I've been re-watching the show recently, and got more and more interested in Naomi/Annalynne. I think she plays Naomi so amazingly well, my favorite storyline of her has to be the Cannon one in s2/s3. I really felt for her, and knowing what she has been through in real life, it makes me admire her even more for wanting to do that storyline. I think Annalynne is such a sweetheart, very down to earth and caring.

Any advice on what else to watch starring Annalynne?

Old 04-19-2014, 12:30 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chastidy (View Post)
That's usually the run of it. Bleh!! I agree I'm really not up for watching Pamela get crapped on for the sake of lamer characters. It's just so disappointing though isn't it?
It really is. I had such high hopes for this season and so far the only good thing to come from it has been AL

Edit: AL's been in a lot of movies and a few other shows, though I think Naomi was her best role by far

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 04-20-2014, 12:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

I agree.
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 04-20-2014, 09:30 AM
Elite Fan

Hi Priscilla

Quote:
Any advice on what else to watch starring Annalynne?
Have you seen Dallas at all? She's been guest starring through this season of it.

Quote:
t really is. I had such high hopes for this season and so far the only good thing to come from it has been AL
I know, it's been so bad. I really just hope they managed to take on board all the negativity that John Ross/Emma have gathered and will give Pamela some semblance of a personality back.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 04-20-2014, 11:03 AM
Extreme Fan

Hi Chastidy! No i haven't been watching, i just saw you guys talking about it. I am guessing you aren't too happy with her current storylines though? I have to say i haven't watched the new Dallas, i don't even know what season they are on. haha. But i am definitely curious to see what kind of character Annalynne is playing. I think it will be difficult to get into it if not watching the show from the start though? Thanks for the advice, i am always looking for new shows to watch.

Old 04-21-2014, 08:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

I actually like her character on Dallas.
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 04-21-2014, 11:26 AM
Master Fan

I think all of us do and I think she's gotten a decent amount of screen time for just being a guest star

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 04-21-2014, 02:26 PM
Elite Fan

Priscilla, AL on Dallas is probably the best thing about it. Our frustrations lie with another character or two . You should definetly watch it. There's been three seasons but they're short so you would catch up in no time.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 04-21-2014, 02:29 PM
Master Fan

I know I did

my tumblr|| Jess
Old 04-22-2014, 03:07 PM
Elite Fan

Exactly

Pilot season is well underway and it doesn't look like she'll be getting a show

My Tumblr
My Twitter