Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-15-2009, 01:17 PM
Elite Fan

^ We tend not to get clues about anything on this show so far; we just get them as the writers make it known along the way (a la Navid's crush on Adrianna). So I really wouldn't be surprised. If anything, kudos to the writers for slowly starting to somewhat develop mini-storylines.
Old 01-15-2009, 01:23 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyJ (View Post)
^ We tend not to get clues about anything on this show so far; we just get them as the writers make it known along the way (a la Navid's crush on Adrianna).
HAH! That was supposed to be a clue? I thought I was smacked in the face with that tidbit of info about his undying love for her since they were kids.
Old 01-16-2009, 01:14 PM
Master Fan

Latest twitter from Silver

Quote:
Adrianna's pregnant? Any paternity guesses?

Old 01-17-2009, 02:39 PM
Elite Fan

Well. Word travels quickly, eh. Guess it's better than people thinking Adrianna's back on drugs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalnoob (View Post)
HAH! That was supposed to be a clue? I thought I was smacked in the face with that tidbit of info about his undying love for her since they were kids.
Yeah, that was my point. That was an example of us not getting clues. We only find out as the writers randomly put stuff in episodes, like Navid's crush. Sorry, the wording was probably confusing.
Old 01-17-2009, 03:57 PM
Master Fan

No I was just being sarcastic. I got what you meant.
Old 01-17-2009, 11:49 PM
Elite Fan

Ah okay. It's hard to tell sarcasm online.

I still suck at it, even on AIM.
Old 01-22-2009, 09:39 AM
Extreme Fan

http://img22.imagevenue.com/img.php?...122_1149lo.jpg

Ryan, Jlow and Jstroup.
Old 01-22-2009, 10:04 AM
Master Fan

Personal pic.

I hope that with the way their storylines are going they get some scenes later on. It'd be perfect since they're both heading to dark places.
Old 01-22-2009, 11:42 PM
Elite Fan

Not sure if I'd want Ryan involved in any storyline with Adrianna or Silver, but especially Adrianna. I mean, he's already been unnecessarily involved in Adrianna's drug storyline with his intervention along with Brenda, Kelly, and Harry. There's not much of a point in having him be a part of the pregnancy.

Silver, maybe he could feel sympathetic with her break-up due to guilt about kicking her out of class so prematurely. So I suppose that's more legit to me.
Old 01-23-2009, 12:46 AM
Master Fan

I don't see Ryan getting involved in Adrianna's story line either unless the writers change their minds again and he ends up being the father

Maybe he could be involved in Silver's but even then I would really rather Silver had a talk with Kelly about the break up or maybe even Annie if she actually does have a talk about it with anyone

Quote:
I hope that with the way their storylines are going they get some scenes later on. It'd be perfect since they're both heading to dark places.
I agree, it would be great to see some interaction between them since neither one seems to be doing great, but the way their storylines are going it also seems unlikely because they will be too involved in their own drama

Old 01-23-2009, 07:18 AM
Extreme Fan

the writers should just get on with that tattoo storyline. That's what I'm waiting for.
Old 01-23-2009, 12:39 PM
Elite Fan

Not saying Ryan should be involved with Silver with the break-up directly. Maybe Silver will be acting up in his class and not doing her assignments or something. And Ryan will figure something's wrong, especially since the girl tried so hard to get back into his class with that extra paper. And then Ryan will intervene and ask what's bothering her and mention that she's not acting like herself. And then at that point Silver will bring up the break-up and maybe other past issues (no presence from parents, etc.). Something like that.
Old 01-23-2009, 12:45 PM
Master Fan

Ryan shouldn't be in any SL, personally speaking. Aside from that I just don't like him, he's not useful in either of these girls lives. He doesn't interact with them personally nor do they really need him for any input. So it'd be stupid to have him suddenly care or be involved.
Old 01-24-2009, 11:11 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah I definitely wasn't a fan of Ryan trying to intervene with Adrianna some episodes ago, given that he's just a random teacher and it was such a blatant way for the writers to try to use Ryan some more. But if Ryan must be in the show, which he must for this season at least since I'm sure he's contracted for the year, I'd just want him maybe to notice something about Silver given her recent break-up and crap. Then maybe Silver could open up or something and move forward that subplot.
Old 01-24-2009, 02:11 PM
Master Fan

I'd rather he do his job as a teacher since they always have characters boast about how good of a teacher he is. All we've seen him do is be pretentious with his superiors and juvenile with his students. That's not being a good teacher. It'd be better if they have these kids come to him if they need him, not have him meddle in their lives like he's some kind of savior.