Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-29-2011, 05:10 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chastidy (View Post)
Oh yeah I get why they've made up and I'd rather them be civil then fighting but I just hate and of their bff scenes.
They're completely false, but then I don't understand why any of the girls wanted to be friends with Annie apart from Silver in the beginning.
Old 05-29-2011, 05:16 PM
Elite Fan

I find all the friendships enjoyable - mostly because I find the casts love for each other adorable and I like seeing them in scenes
Old 05-29-2011, 09:29 PM
Elite Fan

Part 1.

The Good

1. Favourite Character: Ms. Naomi "Screw You Guru" Clark
2. Favourite Couple: The valedictorian and the Na'vi, or Max/Naomi
3. Favourite Friendship: What friendships? Oh, uh, Teddy and the bros; Navid/Bernstein
4. Favourite Storyline Arc: Naomi's rape storyline and her relationship with Mr. Miller the Thriller
5. Favourite Episode: The Bachelors, i.e. the last moment of Navianna cuteness
6. Favourite Quote: "If that bouquet comes near me, I'm going to kick it."-- Naomi "See that girl, the one in the ugly bathing suit?"-- Ade "Your iguana's judging me."-- Silver "The Importance of Ernest." Liam "You know I always liked the water, right?"-- Liam. Naomi's prom speech. Max's valedictorian speech.
7. Favourite Guest Star: MAX!
8. Favourite Villain: Emily and Ade; Rabies Monkey

9. Hottest Girl: Adrianna "Santa's Little Vixen" Tate-Duncan
10. Hottest Guy: Liam when he gets a clue
11. Hottest Moment/Hookup: Max and Naomi's first time while Albert Einsten approves with wagging tongue
12. Most Romantic Moment: Max and Naomi walking through the halls together; Navid feeding Bernstein fruit; Annie salivating over dolphins; Dixon macking on Debbie's dinner

13. Funniest Character: Naomi; Rabies Monkey
14. Funniest Scene: Nelly's music video

15: Best Dressed Character: Adrianna "Hour-Glass" Tate-Duncan; Naomi "I Got Bank" Clark

16. Saddest Scene: Naomi remembering the rape; Teddy finds out Ian blackmailed him; Silver not letting her hair grow out

17. Biggest Shock of the season (aka what you didn't see happening that happened): The return of Harper; Annie gets down with the swirl

18. Best Character Journey: Teddy. I went from wishing him gone to enjoying almost every scene he's in. Plus his leg magically heals.

Part 2.

The Bad:

1. Least Favourite Character: Debbie Downer...aka Navid
2. Least Favourite Couple: Navid/Silver
3. Least Favourite Friendship: Silver/Adrianna "Placebo" Tate-Duncan
4. Least Favourite Storyline Arc: The triangle from Hades. Silver's entire storyline was tied to Navid this season. I couldn't even get into her bipolar retread because of it. Adrianna wasted her time following a guy that didn't deserve it. The Persian pimp got his drank on for two eps in a row. Bleh.
5. Least Favourite Episode: To the Future. I didn't even grade that one. F. F-minus. Fffffff...infinity.
6. Least Favourite Guest Star: Javier, the kid that can't be killed off. He's probably following Ade to the mental hospital in hopes they can do another duet. Goody.

7. Least Sexiest Moment: Nilver bumping uglies in the tent after Ade pours out her heart. I'd rather fry my buns in the sweat lodge than see that again.

8. Most unintentionally funniest moment (aka it was probably supposed to be serious but it was just so ridiculous that you couldn't help but laugh). "We could've died." A high Teddy swerves on the road once and the others are worried about their lives. The more youknow.
9. Most Eyerolling Moment: Nilver catching no flack for their affair. I guess the others got bored hearing about it and gave up caring.
10. Biggest Disappointment: Naomi's "pregnancy"; Silver in general; Navid in general; the treatment of Navianna, Dixon, and Liam; West Bev graduation sidelined because of a wedding; no reactions to Max/Naomi as a couple; Marla's movie; Annie's eggs; no Liam in military uniform or with sailor pipe
11. Biggest waste of storyline potential: Liam realizing school isn't for him; Navid's father disappearing with no follow-up; Naomi having sex for the first time after Cannon; Ryan potty-training Jack and realizing he's been doing it wrong himself for all these years
12. Biggest WTF! Moment (and not in a good way): Sasha returns to tell Dixon he might've caught the bug; Harper returns to tell Dixon that she's bugging out; Annie gets cheddar and puts Dixon through college

13. Most pointless Character: I love him, but Dixon. Even Max's geeky study buddy caused more drama.
14. Most pointless Couple: Nilver cause they might be the same person.
15. Most pointless Guest Star: Anybody in an Annie storyline because her storylines never go on for too long or are predictable. Charlie/Emily/egg-wanting boss/Marla, even though Marla was cool.

Part 3.

The Ugly:

1. Dumbest move made by a character: Navid cheating because it's like he's fondling himself
2. Dumbest line of dialogue: "The Importance of Ernest." Liam the genius
3. Dumbest Storyline in general: Adrianna's music career because it revolved around Javier and his milkshake-hating uncle.
4. Dumbest hookup in general: Nilver because Silver gets more satisfaction from guacamole.
5. Dumbest Episode: The finale. Except for the elephant. He was cool.

6. Ugliest Outfit worn by a dude: Tripp because he looked like a broken-down Teddy
7. Ugliest Outfit worn by a gal: Silver in multiple eps, particularly the grey Furby ensemble

8. Most blood curdling annoying storyline/scene/moment where you just had to turn off the tv/come onto and bitch to whoever would listen: I don't turn off the TV. I threw the remote and do an airkick when Navid got drunk and pissed in his pants...okay, no, that didn't happen...I was just pissed.

9. Grossest hook up: Nilver. And not to be predictable....Nilver.

Part 4.

To the Future:

1. What would you change/have done differently? Devote an episode to each character so that we see why they chose to go here or there after West Bev. Have both girls decide to dump Navid at the end of the season. Give Debbie and Ryan good send-offs. Focus on the graduation over the wedding with the gang sharing memories. Have the gang do the dougie at prom.
2. What would you like to see happen next season: More friendships, better romances, believable college lives with parties and Homecoming and cram sessions, Max/Naomi overcoming this pregnancy bump without a bump, Sasha returning because it's a must.
3. Who would you like to hook up? Liam/Adrianna. Dixon/Silver. Teddy/Ethan. Annie/Justin Beiber. Ivy/Robert Downey Jr. Navid/beer.
4. Who would you like to see have more scenes? Kelly Taylor. Dixon.
5. Who would you like to see form a friendship? Kelly Taylor/Dixon. Navid/Liam. Annie and the hoboes of America. Adrianna and Milli Vanilli.
6. If you could bring back a former character (guest or regular) who would it be and why? Ozzie to woo Naomi. Ian to reunite with Teddy. Kimbercop to party since Ryan's gone.

Part 5.

Bonus Part:

1. Favourite Cast Member: Jessica Lowndes. AL McCord.
2. Best Actress of the Season: J.Low "Cries on Cue while Crazy" runs this show.
3. Best Actor of the Season: Steger because his birthday was a couple days ago.
4. Most underrated cast member: Gillian "I Get Wacky Storylines and Even Wackier Wardrobe" Zinsssssssser.

5. Favourite off screen friendship: Matt and J.Low. Steger and J.Low.
6. Cast members that you would love to hook up: Matt/J.Low so they can have blue-eyed brunette babies.

7. Best dressed cast member: AL McCord when you can pay attention to the clothes and not who she's flirting with.
8. Finally, what would you rate the season out of 10: I'll give it a 7. I liked where some characters went, and some of my favorites got creamed. But I do love the cast and they did the best they could with bad writing. Looking forward to the showrunner changes. And more monkeys!!!

icon

Last edited by Mayberry; 05-29-2011 at 09:35 PM
Old 05-30-2011, 01:11 AM
Dedicated Fan

Mayberry, you know that I need a translator and a concentration supplement to get through your post, don't you?

ETA...OK - done.

May, a few comments:

1) J.Low "Cries on Cue while Crazy" runs this show – You know I couldn't agree more.
2) I absolutely love all the nicknames you gave to the characters (at least the ones that I understand!). My favourite is Adrianna "Placebo" Tate-Duncan, because other than being a fan of JLow/Ade, I'm a devoted fan of the band, Placebo (whose singer Brian Molko is definitely a 'psycho-Ade' kind of person).
3) Loved your rating of the worst episode (= 'To The Future'): F. F-minus. Fffffff...infinity - totally agree.
4) Dumbest hookup in general: Nilver because Silver gets more satisfaction from guacamole. so TRUE!!
5) Who would you like to hook up? Annie/Justin Beiber. I can TOTALLY see that happening!

And finally one request:
Could you pls point out the Furby ensemble worn by Silver for me? I want to see it!

Last edited by zerostress; 05-30-2011 at 02:39 AM
Old 05-30-2011, 09:07 AM
Addicted Fan

oh May, i have been waiting for you do fill this thing out and you didn't disappoint me.

Quote:
Mr. Miller the Thriller

Quote:
Ryan potty-training Jack and realizing he's been doing it wrong himself for all these years

i too love all your AKAs for the characters.

on a more serious note, i love your idea about devoting an entire episode to each character. it's still not too late; this idea could still be flown somehow.

and last but not least, i am so on board for more elephants and monkeys.
Old 05-30-2011, 11:01 AM
Dedicated Fan

More monkeys on the show! Hell yeah!
Old 05-30-2011, 02:52 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Ryan potty-training Jack and realizing he's been doing it wrong himself for all these years

May, I'll join in the others with praising your post. I was waiting for you to fill it out and you didn't disappoint

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 05-30-2011, 03:21 PM
Dedicated Fan

^ Someone seems to have completed only a couple of sections...
Old 05-30-2011, 03:31 PM
Elite Fan

I'm on it Elena I promise

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 05-30-2011, 03:50 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chastidy (View Post)
I'm on it Elena I promise
Old 05-30-2011, 06:10 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
2. Dumbest line of dialogue: "The Importance of Ernest." Liam the genius
Seriously, when did Liam get a lobotomy? I remember him schooling Naomi in geometry when he first showed up in S1. I hate what he has become... What a waste.

team Brooklyn ..CM..CS..FO..MN..DB.. Life is short; let's play a song.
Old 05-30-2011, 06:26 PM
Elite Fan

Annie's young, rich, and in Hollywood. She's totally ready for the Beibs!

Thanks guys. It was fun to write. I'm glad a lot of us agree on certain things. It's fun to read everybody's answers.

The Furby that ate Silver was in Holiday Madness. I can't find any pics though. She's wearing it before she goes to Naomi's.

UGH, dim Liam. Pretty soon he'll get lost on the way to his bedroom.

icon
Old 05-31-2011, 12:46 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by priya1008 (View Post)
Seriously, when did Liam get a lobotomy?

I remember him schooling Naomi in geometry when he first showed up in S1. I hate what he has become... What a waste.
Uhm... when he fell in love with Annie?

True true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayberry (View Post)
(...)
The Furby that ate Silver was in Holiday Madness. I can't find any pics though. She's wearing it before she goes to Naomi's.
(...)
I found it!! It was in the following episode, Liars... Ladies & Gents, here is Silver's Furby ensemble!! Now I get what you mean, May.

And, Jeez, I can't event think about Silver flirting with and kissing Navid, her "friend" Adrianna's boyfriend, IN HER (Adrianna's) OWN HOUSE. What a !!!!

Last edited by zerostress; 05-31-2011 at 01:05 AM
Old 05-31-2011, 06:56 AM
Addicted Fan

eek. someone needs to kill that furby and put it out of its misery.

i was rewatching Maomi scenes (again...! ) and happened upon this hideous little ensemble...

(yes, Naomi is just as horrified as we are.)

team Brooklyn ..CM..CS..FO..MN..DB.. Life is short; let's play a song.
Old 06-01-2011, 02:41 AM
Dedicated Fan

LOL

The only time I've liked Silver's style this season was when she dyed her hair red! I think she was cute, and interesting with that color. And that is thanks to my lovely mustache-twirling cartoon villain / I have my own evil sinister music on cue with my entrance / pill-switching Adrianna!