Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-16-2014, 07:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

Naomi knew that Adrianna was not there when Silver decided to take Adrianna to the local clinic to get help for her drug addiction. Instead of going, she stayed at Naomi's beachhouse and waited for Naomi to come home. When Naomi arrived, Adrianna asked her what Silver had done to her bag which was full of drugs. Naomie explained it was for the best and that she threw away the drugs. Adrianna started to yell and threw a vase at her. Naomi tried stopping her, but she wouldn't listen so she decided to ring the only alarm in the room which alerted the security. When security arrived, they ran and took Adrianna out of the house. Meanwhile Naomi went to Annie for telling Dixon that there had been a incident at the beach house. Suddenly, Silver appeared without a shirt on because she thought she could show how her tattoo healed in two hours. However it became something good to bring out of a new adventure in because of the weather. If they are walking to the cabin without proper lubrication to make the new condoms and gloves. Next day they went to a party where
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 07-18-2014, 05:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

Naomi knew that Adrianna was not there when Silver decided to take Adrianna to the local clinic to get help for her drug addiction. Instead of going, she stayed at Naomi's beachhouse and waited for Naomi to come home. When Naomi arrived, Adrianna asked her what Silver had done to her bag which was full of drugs. Naomie explained it was for the best and that she threw away the drugs. Adrianna started to yell and threw a vase at her. Naomi tried stopping her, but she wouldn't listen so she decided to ring the only alarm in the room which alerted the security. When security arrived, they ran and took Adrianna out of the house. Meanwhile Naomi went to Annie for telling Dixon that there had been a incident at the beach house. Suddenly, Silver appeared without a shirt on because she thought she could show how her tattoo healed in two hours. However it became something good to bring out of a new adventure in because of the weather. If they are walking to the cabin without proper lubrication to make the new condoms and gloves. Next day they went to a party where everyone
I am an original”
Old 07-19-2014, 01:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

Naomi knew that Adrianna was not there when Silver decided to take Adrianna to the local clinic to get help for her drug addiction. Instead of going, she stayed at Naomi's beachhouse and waited for Naomi to come home. When Naomi arrived, Adrianna asked her what Silver had done to her bag which was full of drugs. Naomie explained it was for the best and that she threw away the drugs. Adrianna started to yell and threw a vase at her. Naomi tried stopping her, but she wouldn't listen so she decided to ring the only alarm in the room which alerted the security. When security arrived, they ran and took Adrianna out of the house. Meanwhile Naomi went to Annie for telling Dixon that there had been a incident at the beach house. Suddenly, Silver appeared without a shirt on because she thought she could show how her tattoo healed in two hours. However it became something good to bring out of a new adventure in because of the weather. If they are walking to the cabin without proper lubrication to make the new condoms and gloves. Next day they went to a party where everyone was
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 07-19-2014, 10:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Naomi knew that Adrianna was not there when Silver decided to take Adrianna to the local clinic to get help for her drug addiction. Instead of going, she stayed at Naomi's beachhouse and waited for Naomi to come home. When Naomi arrived, Adrianna asked her what Silver had done to her bag which was full of drugs. Naomie explained it was for the best and that she threw away the drugs. Adrianna started to yell and threw a vase at her. Naomi tried stopping her, but she wouldn't listen so she decided to ring the only alarm in the room which alerted the security. When security arrived, they ran and took Adrianna out of the house. Meanwhile Naomi went to Annie for telling Dixon that there had been a incident at the beach house. Suddenly, Silver appeared without a shirt on because she thought she could show how her tattoo healed in two hours. However it became something good to bring out of a new adventure in because of the weather. If they are walking to the cabin without proper lubrication to make the new condoms and gloves. Next day they went to a party where everyone was having
I am an original”
Old 07-21-2014, 04:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

Naomi knew that Adrianna was not there when Silver decided to take Adrianna to the local clinic to get help for her drug addiction. Instead of going, she stayed at Naomi's beachhouse and waited for Naomi to come home. When Naomi arrived, Adrianna asked her what Silver had done to her bag which was full of drugs. Naomie explained it was for the best and that she threw away the drugs. Adrianna started to yell and threw a vase at her. Naomi tried stopping her, but she wouldn't listen so she decided to ring the only alarm in the room which alerted the security. When security arrived, they ran and took Adrianna out of the house. Meanwhile Naomi went to Annie for telling Dixon that there had been a incident at the beach house. Suddenly, Silver appeared without a shirt on because she thought she could show how her tattoo healed in two hours. However it became something good to bring out of a new adventure in because of the weather. If they are walking to the cabin without proper lubrication to make the new condoms and gloves. Next day they went to a party where everyone was having a
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 07-23-2014, 05:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

Naomi knew that Adrianna was not there when Silver decided to take Adrianna to the local clinic to get help for her drug addiction. Instead of going, she stayed at Naomi's beachhouse and waited for Naomi to come home. When Naomi arrived, Adrianna asked her what Silver had done to her bag which was full of drugs. Naomie explained it was for the best and that she threw away the drugs. Adrianna started to yell and threw a vase at her. Naomi tried stopping her, but she wouldn't listen so she decided to ring the only alarm in the room which alerted the security. When security arrived, they ran and took Adrianna out of the house. Meanwhile Naomi went to Annie for telling Dixon that there had been a incident at the beach house. Suddenly, Silver appeared without a shirt on because she thought she could show how her tattoo healed in two hours. However it became something good to bring out of a new adventure in because of the weather. If they are walking to the cabin without proper lubrication to make the new condoms and gloves. Next day they went to a party where everyone was having a good
I am an original”
Old 07-23-2014, 07:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

Naomi knew that Adrianna was not there when Silver decided to take Adrianna to the local clinic to get help for her drug addiction. Instead of going, she stayed at Naomi's beachhouse and waited for Naomi to come home. When Naomi arrived, Adrianna asked her what Silver had done to her bag which was full of drugs. Naomie explained it was for the best and that she threw away the drugs. Adrianna started to yell and threw a vase at her. Naomi tried stopping her, but she wouldn't listen so she decided to ring the only alarm in the room which alerted the security. When security arrived, they ran and took Adrianna out of the house. Meanwhile Naomi went to Annie for telling Dixon that there had been a incident at the beach house. Suddenly, Silver appeared without a shirt on because she thought she could show how her tattoo healed in two hours. However it became something good to bring out of a new adventure in because of the weather. If they are walking to the cabin without proper lubrication to make the new condoms and gloves. Next day they went to a party where everyone was having a good time
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 07-24-2014, 07:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Naomi knew that Adrianna was not there when Silver decided to take Adrianna to the local clinic to get help for her drug addiction. Instead of going, she stayed at Naomi's beachhouse and waited for Naomi to come home. When Naomi arrived, Adrianna asked her what Silver had done to her bag which was full of drugs. Naomie explained it was for the best and that she threw away the drugs. Adrianna started to yell and threw a vase at her. Naomi tried stopping her, but she wouldn't listen so she decided to ring the only alarm in the room which alerted the security. When security arrived, they ran and took Adrianna out of the house. Meanwhile Naomi went to Annie for telling Dixon that there had been a incident at the beach house. Suddenly, Silver appeared without a shirt on because she thought she could show how her tattoo healed in two hours. However it became something good to bring out of a new adventure in because of the weather. If they are walking to the cabin without proper lubrication to make the new condoms and gloves. Next day they went to a party where everyone was having a good time together
I am an original”
Old 07-26-2014, 01:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

Naomi knew that Adrianna was not there when Silver decided to take Adrianna to the local clinic to get help for her drug addiction. Instead of going, she stayed at Naomi's beachhouse and waited for Naomi to come home. When Naomi arrived, Adrianna asked her what Silver had done to her bag which was full of drugs. Naomie explained it was for the best and that she threw away the drugs. Adrianna started to yell and threw a vase at her. Naomi tried stopping her, but she wouldn't listen so she decided to ring the only alarm in the room which alerted the security. When security arrived, they ran and took Adrianna out of the house. Meanwhile Naomi went to Annie for telling Dixon that there had been a incident at the beach house. Suddenly, Silver appeared without a shirt on because she thought she could show how her tattoo healed in two hours. However it became something good to bring out of a new adventure in because of the weather. If they are walking to the cabin without proper lubrication to make the new condoms and gloves. Next day they went to a party where everyone was having a good time together before
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 07-31-2014, 09:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Naomi knew that Adrianna was not there when Silver decided to take Adrianna to the local clinic to get help for her drug addiction. Instead of going, she stayed at Naomi's beachhouse and waited for Naomi to come home. When Naomi arrived, Adrianna asked her what Silver had done to her bag which was full of drugs. Naomie explained it was for the best and that she threw away the drugs. Adrianna started to yell and threw a vase at her. Naomi tried stopping her, but she wouldn't listen so she decided to ring the only alarm in the room which alerted the security. When security arrived, they ran and took Adrianna out of the house. Meanwhile Naomi went to Annie for telling Dixon that there had been a incident at the beach house. Suddenly, Silver appeared without a shirt on because she thought she could show how her tattoo healed in two hours. However it became something good to bring out of a new adventure in because of the weather. If they are walking to the cabin without proper lubrication to make the new condoms and gloves. Next day they went to a party where everyone was having a good time together before they
I am an original”
Old 08-01-2014, 02:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

Naomi knew that Adrianna was not there when Silver decided to take Adrianna to the local clinic to get help for her drug addiction. Instead of going, she stayed at Naomi's beachhouse and waited for Naomi to come home. When Naomi arrived, Adrianna asked her what Silver had done to her bag which was full of drugs. Naomie explained it was for the best and that she threw away the drugs. Adrianna started to yell and threw a vase at her. Naomi tried stopping her, but she wouldn't listen so she decided to ring the only alarm in the room which alerted the security. When security arrived, they ran and took Adrianna out of the house. Meanwhile Naomi went to Annie for telling Dixon that there had been a incident at the beach house. Suddenly, Silver appeared without a shirt on because she thought she could show how her tattoo healed in two hours. However it became something good to bring out of a new adventure in because of the weather. If they are walking to the cabin without proper lubrication to make the new condoms and gloves. Next day they went to a party where everyone was having a good time together before they left
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 08-01-2014, 09:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Naomi knew that Adrianna was not there when Silver decided to take Adrianna to the local clinic to get help for her drug addiction. Instead of going, she stayed at Naomi's beachhouse and waited for Naomi to come home. When Naomi arrived, Adrianna asked her what Silver had done to her bag which was full of drugs. Naomie explained it was for the best and that she threw away the drugs. Adrianna started to yell and threw a vase at her. Naomi tried stopping her, but she wouldn't listen so she decided to ring the only alarm in the room which alerted the security. When security arrived, they ran and took Adrianna out of the house. Meanwhile Naomi went to Annie for telling Dixon that there had been a incident at the beach house. Suddenly, Silver appeared without a shirt on because she thought she could show how her tattoo healed in two hours. However it became something good to bring out of a new adventure in because of the weather. If they are walking to the cabin without proper lubrication to make the new condoms and gloves. Next day they went to a party where everyone was having a good time together before they left to
I am an original”
Old 08-02-2014, 02:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

Naomi knew that Adrianna was not there when Silver decided to take Adrianna to the local clinic to get help for her drug addiction. Instead of going, she stayed at Naomi's beachhouse and waited for Naomi to come home. When Naomi arrived, Adrianna asked her what Silver had done to her bag which was full of drugs. Naomie explained it was for the best and that she threw away the drugs. Adrianna started to yell and threw a vase at her. Naomi tried stopping her, but she wouldn't listen so she decided to ring the only alarm in the room which alerted the security. When security arrived, they ran and took Adrianna out of the house. Meanwhile Naomi went to Annie for telling Dixon that there had been a incident at the beach house. Suddenly, Silver appeared without a shirt on because she thought she could show how her tattoo healed in two hours. However it became something good to bring out of a new adventure in because of the weather. If they are walking to the cabin without proper lubrication to make the new condoms and gloves. Next day they went to a party where everyone was having a good time together before they left to go
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 08-06-2014, 11:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Naomi knew that Adrianna was not there when Silver decided to take Adrianna to the local clinic to get help for her drug addiction. Instead of going, she stayed at Naomi's beachhouse and waited for Naomi to come home. When Naomi arrived, Adrianna asked her what Silver had done to her bag which was full of drugs. Naomie explained it was for the best and that she threw away the drugs. Adrianna started to yell and threw a vase at her. Naomi tried stopping her, but she wouldn't listen so she decided to ring the only alarm in the room which alerted the security. When security arrived, they ran and took Adrianna out of the house. Meanwhile Naomi went to Annie for telling Dixon that there had been a incident at the beach house. Suddenly, Silver appeared without a shirt on because she thought she could show how her tattoo healed in two hours. However it became something good to bring out of a new adventure in because of the weather. If they are walking to the cabin without proper lubrication to make the new condoms and gloves. Next day they went to a party where everyone was having a good time together before they left to go to
I am an original”
Old 08-11-2014, 02:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

Naomi knew that Adrianna was not there when Silver decided to take Adrianna to the local clinic to get help for her drug addiction. Instead of going, she stayed at Naomi's beachhouse and waited for Naomi to come home. When Naomi arrived, Adrianna asked her what Silver had done to her bag which was full of drugs. Naomie explained it was for the best and that she threw away the drugs. Adrianna started to yell and threw a vase at her. Naomi tried stopping her, but she wouldn't listen so she decided to ring the only alarm in the room which alerted the security. When security arrived, they ran and took Adrianna out of the house. Meanwhile Naomi went to Annie for telling Dixon that there had been a incident at the beach house. Suddenly, Silver appeared without a shirt on because she thought she could show how her tattoo healed in two hours. However it became something good to bring out of a new adventure in because of the weather. If they are walking to the cabin without proper lubrication to make the new condoms and gloves. Next day they went to a party where everyone was having a good time together before they left to go to another
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon