Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-06-2010, 06:08 PM
Elite Fan

im totally in love with this teddy storyline.

ugh, lame that ian is being non supportive. he went through it before and should know how hard this is for teddy. so annoying.

back in season 1, i never would have uttered these words but YAY, annie is back LOL.

liam mention to annie <333 yay
Old 12-06-2010, 06:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Ian does not want to go back into the "closet" to have a secret relationship with Teddy. Nothing wrong with that.

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
Old 12-06-2010, 06:22 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by collide (View Post)
Ian does not want to go back into the "closet" to have a secret relationship with Teddy. Nothing wrong with that.
but he doesnt have to go back into the closest. people know he's gay already, he's not hiding it from anyone.
but its not even that, its just how he handled it. i felt like he was way too dismissive. why not offer to be friends, maybe to help him through this or something i just think it was a little insensitive.

but gah, that Navid/Ade/Silver scene was hilarious. And i totally called it a while back. Navid/Silver will try and stay away from each other and then something will force them to be around each other. I'm also willing to bet they kiss by the end of the episode or something lol. so predictable.
Old 12-06-2010, 06:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

But he wants whatever relationship he's in to be honest and open. And clearly, Teddy is not ready for that. Neither one was in the wrong, imo.

Old 12-06-2010, 06:33 PM
Elite Fan

but i dont mean a relationship at all. i just mean the way he let him down. why not offer to be his friend or something. its understandable not wanting to be his bf, but idk, he just dismissed him so fast.

anyways, real time reaction to Ade's rudeness/dream:

me (8:22:58 PM): i hate her
me (8:23:01 PM): so frkn much
me (8:23:04 PM): HATE HER
me (8:23:06 PM): omg
me (8:23:38 PM): lollll
friend (8:24:51 PM): omg i like a good bitch but she is the unlikeable kind. OMg i feel bad for that victor guy
me (8:25:29 PM): awww dat dogggg
me (8:25:43 PM): omg
me (8:25:46 PM): navid/silver
me (8:25:52 PM): are totally gonna hook up
friend (8:25:53 PM): awwwww
friend (8:26:42 PM): OMG COme on
me (8:26:43 PM): OMG
me (8:26:46 PM): IS THIS A JOKE
me (8:26:48 PM): i swear
friend (8:26:49 PM): LMAO
me (8:26:50 PM): this has to be a joke
friend (8:26:52 PM): nobody is that... lmao
me (8:26:56 PM): wtf!????????????????
friend (8:27:01 PM): plus.. like wtf .. ugh famous wtf lol
Old 12-06-2010, 06:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Aww, more Teddy/Ian kisses.

Dixon saw.

Old 12-06-2010, 07:01 PM
Elite Fan

This was seriously the best episode of the season or I'll kick it up a notch and say OF ALL.

Idk where to begin

Liam/Annie = win
Teddy/Ian = win
Navid/Silver = win
Ade/exposed = win
Naomi/Ivy = win
Oscar/Naomi = win

Ive never seen so much perfection in an episode before. wasnt bored for even a second!
Old 12-06-2010, 07:31 PM
Loyal Fan

I have lost all respect for Annie. I can't even believe her. Liam & Annie disgust me. I can't even believe how contrived & forced these two are. Who's idea was it to pairing them together? Stupidest thing ever.

Naomi. I love her sfm. She's a good friend, maybe Annie should take a page from her book. I mean her and Ivy aren't even that good of friends and she still called and said she couldn't do that to Ivy. While Annie hooks up with Ethan behind Naomi's back then does the same with Liam. And now she cheats on her boyfriend with Liam.

I'm loving Naomi & Ivy! They are my new favorite friendship! Her & Silver and her & Ivy are awesome! Best Naomi friendships, cause Annie fails at life and as a friend. And Adriana, just fails at everything at the moment.

I couldn't believe how much I hated Ade in this epi. I have no words.

I'm loving Silver/Navid, but hate that they're cheating behind Ade's back, even though I hate her.

I'm loving Teddy & Ian. Can't wait to see what Dixon does about what he knows now.

OMFG Mr. Cannon scared the shet out of me in the end. I can't wait to see what happens next! Hope my bb is okay! <3
Old 12-06-2010, 07:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Best. Episode. Ever. Legit.

Liam and Annie own me.
Old 12-06-2010, 07:46 PM
Loyal Fan

Such a cliffhanger!

Liam and Annie. Finally. <3 I kinda felt bad for Charlie, but I could really care less about those two together. I've been waiting for this moment to happen for so long.

I lost so much respect for Silver after tonight's episode and the promo. Some friend. And her & Navid are absolutely disgusting together and have no chemistry.

Gah Teddy & Ian. <3 I really want to know Dixon's reaction and what he does. :o

I'm loving the Naomi/Ivy friendship. <3 I totally had a feeling that Mr. Cannon was in her apartment. Just the way she entered and everything. I'm really scared for her and am dying to know what happens!

Ade was acting like such a diva and spoiled brat. I felt bad for Victor and as much as I love her, I'm glad the truth is finally coming out.
Old 12-06-2010, 08:17 PM
Passionate Fan

does anybody have the link to todays episode? has it been uploaded yet?
Old 12-06-2010, 08:25 PM
Master Fan

Do not post download links to episodes.

Last edited by Chastidy; 12-07-2010 at 01:42 AM
Old 12-06-2010, 08:32 PM
Obsessed Fan

did liam/annie have sex on dixon's bed

The Sixon Website
Silver/Dixon
Old 12-06-2010, 09:01 PM
Elite Fan

lol i was wondering where they were having sex

but gah, ive never loved a 90210 episode this much before ANDDDD to top it off, followed by an epic GG episode so im in shipper heaven tonight on ALL account from both shows <3 lol
Old 12-06-2010, 09:09 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by star77 (View Post)
Naomi. I love her sfm. She's a good friend, maybe Annie should take a page from her book. I mean her and Ivy aren't even that good of friends and she still called and said she couldn't do that to Ivy. While Annie hooks up with Ethan behind Naomi's back then does the same with Liam. And now she cheats on her boyfriend with Liam.
I'm not going to try and make it seem like Annie is the one who gets all the gold stars, but let's not forget about what Naomi has done either. Yes, Annie has made some mistakes, but to not acknowledge Naomi's mistakes is kind of weird to me. I love both Naomi & Annie equally, so I'm not being biased here.

& wait a second here, if I recall correctly, didn't Annie already go to Naomi and tell her that she was interested with Naomi telling her to go ahead?

Again, not trying to sugar coat anything at all, I think they've both made their equal share fair of mistakes depending on how you look at it.