Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-19-2009, 07:45 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
And they have taken Annie way to overboard, and missed out on a perfect brother/sister moment with Dixon coming ot her rescue from the overly angry crowd about a stupid party.
How they missed this chance, I have no idea. Could not agree more.

Brenda/Adrianna (non-dream) and Harry/Debbie high were the only real bright spots for me.
Quote:
she prbly hit Dixon or someone that was already murdered prior to her driving there, but they hinted at Dylan McKay's return for s.2 hence that car.
What? If you're right, I completely missed that. How?
Old 05-19-2009, 07:50 PM
Total Fan

I don't only blame Ethan in this i guess thats just my perspective. I think whoever she hit was there from before because it didnt look as if she ACTUALLY hit him, it looked more like the tires went over the body. & I'm pretty sure it was Dylan, like you said, who saw her car going off.
Old 05-19-2009, 08:11 PM
Elite Fan

I was very confused. Annie hit Ethan? Who'd she hit? It could've been a deer for all I noticed.

This was somewhat of an enjoyable finale. The best dramatic stuff were the Ade scenes. They HAVE to give her more dramatic storylines next season because she's the only one who can knock them out of the park, pretty much everytime. I loved the small scene with Navid/Ty. It made me like Ty a teensy bit, but yeah, he can go. The dream with Brenda actually worked. It was SO a dream Adrianna would have-- Brenda in Cleopatra garb, them bonding, etc. It was sort of...perfect. And it is way more realistic for the baby to go to a totally new family rather than Brenda. But I hope this isn't the end for Brenda/Adrianna companionship.

The only nice things I can say about the E/S stuff was that Ethan looked really hot in the scene where he kissed her. They aren't totally atrocious, with decent chemistry, but the writing is. When did he fall so in love with her? If it's infatuation, they needed to cram a whole heck of a lot more scenes in between the hiatus and the finale. I kinda wanted Silver to slap him and walk off. At least Dixon recognized what a liar he is. I still have no idea who Ethan is really, unless the writers throw in some forced dialogue that I never buy. Who was that guy that let Annie ride with him? He was hot. Trade him for Ethan, thanks.

There were a lot of cute moments: Silver swimming in the pool; Naomi telling Navid she'll eventually visit Ade; Navid getting the receptionist's attention. It was all rather flashy and fun and such.

I honestly don't know where to stand on Naomi/Liam. Sometimes I enjoy them, and other times, I wonder if he and Annie wouldn't be more interesting. Jen was......horrible. I still want Annie to pummel her. That would've made that storyline better.

Them rushing in to get Liam was hilarious. That came out of left field. I'll fess up that was pretty lame.

Everything else... B plus material. Can't wait for season 2!

icon
Old 05-19-2009, 08:12 PM
Elite Fan

What would Dylan be doing outside of the Wilson's? I'm seriously confused.
Old 05-19-2009, 08:24 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by playgroundDiaries (View Post)
What would Dylan be doing outside of the Wilson's? I'm seriously confused.
It wasn't the Wilson's, she was driving home on some road unidentified.

Quote:
I still have no idea who Ethan is really
Please stop trying to figure it out.

"We're a badass team, remember?" - Ade
Old 05-19-2009, 08:37 PM
Elite Fan

I'm still trying to figure out just how/why Ethan had a framed photo of Silver from Prom just hours after Prom ended. Would've made more sense for him to have some photo of the two of them together, back in the day. Since they were supposedly friends or whatever since eighth grade. And while they were friends or acquaintances, Silver's whole 'you're one of my best friends' to Ethan made me .

I'm actually liking that the writers are sorta exploring Kelly/Harry. I've always enjoyed their scenes more so than those of Debbie/Harry. I don't know if it's the character of Debbie being so boring, or if it's Lori lacking on-screen chemistry with Rob, but I don't really care for Debbie/Harry.

Adrianna/Jessica is awesome. Hands down.

Poor Naomi. But glad to see the girl grow a spine back. Missed seeing bitchy Naomi since Liam came around. Her yelling at Annie was pretty awesome.

Though Dixon or someone should've come to Annie's rescue during that whole you're-from-Kansas-we-don't-want-you shtick that's about 23 episodes too late.

And Annie killed someone. Okay then.
Old 05-19-2009, 08:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

I wanna who would even be walking on that road to begin with. It was in the middle of nowhere.
Old 05-19-2009, 09:13 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by maybe someday (View Post)
I wanna who would even be walking on that road to begin with. It was in the middle of nowhere.
Yeah, it's all very weird. It wasn't near the Wilson house, from what I could tell. It was the middle of nowhere and I'm assuming she was far from the party unless she was driving 1/2 mph, because it was daylight already. I have no idea who was driving the Mercedes. I totally didn't pick up on it if they were hinting to a guest appearance by someone next season. I just thought we were supposed to realize it was someone that would know Annie's car because they go to the school.

Icon by Court
Old 05-19-2009, 09:23 PM
Master Fan

Ok, so Prom probably ended around midnight-ish, I would think Annie would have been at Naomi's house till around 4 am ish, so it makes sense that it would be daylight later when she's driving around. It's obvious she had been driving for awhile/drinking, and I don't think she was driving anywhere in particular, just driving, thus in the middle of nowhere.
I love you
meghan
Old 05-19-2009, 09:23 PM
Passionate Fan

With all the pre-emptive negativity surrounding this ep I was pleased. I'm glad I wasn't the only one who thought Dylan when I saw the Mercedes convertible pull up behind Annie. I don't think she killed anyone though. The way the car bumped over whatever it was she was A. not going that fast or the car would flip, and B. didn't hit the thing or it would have busted her windshield. I like the hit a dead body theory.... we'll see.

But overall this was pretty good I can't wait to see where they go from here... and see ya Ethan
Old 05-19-2009, 09:26 PM
Master Fan

I don't get all the nagativity, I thought it was a great episode. I just hate how they're not going to wrap up Ethan's storyline. That's the one thing that pisses me off.
I love you
meghan
Old 05-19-2009, 09:28 PM
Elite Fan

Moderator of ...
Degrassi

Here's the thing.......there were these nice little dramatic moments with Adrianna and Navid and they were surrounded by whole mess of bat **** crazy.

And you know what, I kind of loved the episode for it.

One question, where was Ade's mother?

Credit to the one and only kaleidocat for the avatar
Old 05-19-2009, 09:28 PM
Master Fan

They said that Ade's mom was at her aunts, and she was trying to get there asap.
I love you
meghan
Old 05-19-2009, 09:41 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chasing starlight (View Post)
They said that Ade's mom was at her aunts, and she was trying to get there asap.
Meaning they couldn't afford to pay the actress.

I wouldn't try to sweat the physics of the hit and run. They probably didn't put much research into that part. If she had hit someone, yeah they would have gone up onto the windshield; unless it was someone taking a nice nap on the highway. But that doesn't mean that she didn't hit a person. This show isn't known for its dazzling special effects and stunt work.

Icon by Court
Old 05-19-2009, 10:20 PM
New Fan

Okay..so Ethan is leaving and y'all don't think he had an exit from the show... I'm thinking this:

Annie ran over Ethan!

I don't think this will ruin Annie's character next season. I don't think she actually drank. I think she took the bottle. But I don't she drank any though. She looked at the bottle like she was thinking about it. I think she will get cleared from the drinking charges...but not from the hit and run. However, how funny would it have been if Annie simply ran over an animal....and will face no charges what-so-ever. But....seriously...I don't think she drank!