Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-12-2015, 02:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

i think the premise is horrible, especially that it was annie that did it, and the execution of it sucked too, the resolution was not good. i also hated who isolated annie was in the season.

but i dont think in theory it was the worst storyline ever, because it did cause annie to change a bit and give her a darker storyline in season 2. idk. i am kind of torn on how i feel about it. hated it the first time around but I'm kinda looking forward to watching it play out this time.

i do agree about annie/naomi. as much as i do like them as friends because i think they have good chemistry, they did feel a bit shallow in the first two seasons, like it was fake. and for good reason, given the history with liam and ethan.

but i do adore them in the later seasons and imo they proved to be the strongest friendship on the show when everything was said and done.

we both agree that liam sucks. at least, in season 1. we'll see how i feel about him later on.
Old 07-14-2015, 02:59 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
i do agree about annie/naomi. as much as i do like them as friends because i think they have good chemistry, they did feel a bit shallow in the first two seasons, like it was fake. and for good reason, given the history with liam and ethan.

but i do adore them in the later seasons and imo they proved to be the strongest friendship on the show when everything was said and done.
Agreed it was shallow at first but I really loved what it grew into and how they were more or less sisters by the end of the showrun.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 07-15-2015, 01:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

yeah exactly and wasnt annie asked to be naomi's maid of honor? I'm assuming naomi was annies.

its too bad they never found their brother that they shared!

i am anxious to get past all the animosity in season 2.
Old 07-15-2015, 01:28 AM
Elite Fan

They did find him remember in they last series? He hooked up with Silver

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 07-15-2015, 02:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chastidy (View Post)
I think Silver was also kind of impossible with Dixon towards the end of their realtionship as well. He was the only guy she dated in the show who didn't take any crap from her.
Yes! This is why I loved Dixon - he was all see ya.. Then he wanted her back later, but this episode really made me dislike her.
Emily
Old 07-15-2015, 04:47 AM
Elite Fan

One thing I always loved about Dixon was that he was never afraid to call Silver or Annie or anyone really on their crap. A lot of viewers gave him flack for that but I really liked him for it.

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 07-15-2015, 02:16 PM
Fan Forum Star

It was nice to see someone stand up to Silver
Emily
Old 07-15-2015, 03:55 PM
Elite Fan

Oh absolutely, thats why I liked them as a couple. They were more even paired. All the other guys Silver dated ended up being walked all over..

My Tumblr
My Twitter
Old 07-15-2015, 06:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Silver ruined guys Everybody became a sloppy mess.
Emily
Old 07-16-2015, 01:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

wait, they did find the half brother? i do not remember that AT ALLLLL.

i hated dixon and silver.... gonna go hide now...
Old 07-16-2015, 02:06 PM
Fan Forum Star

Wasn't that chef guy their half brother?
Emily