Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-28-2011, 10:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Matt tweeted that review, so obviously he's aware of how many people are voting for them to get back together.
Old 09-28-2011, 10:33 AM
Addicted Fan

^^These new showrunners HAVE to KNOW that Lannie are beloved by like 90% of the 90210 fandom, so if they don't get back together then...

Matt and Shenae both know Lannie are loved so I think Lannie will get back together, it will just take some majoring chasing from Liam.

we are not agents of nothing
---we ARE agents of SHIELD
~ steph ~ yt | twitter | tumblr
Old 09-28-2011, 10:50 AM
Passionate Fan

I agree with what you said, guys! And it did make me feel better too. Hopefully they will redeem Liam in a good way that make sense.

Quote:
Matt tweeted that review, so obviously he's aware of how many people are voting for them to get back together.
Yup he is. And i think he ships Lannie too

LANNIE are loved ofcourse! Just look at their fanbase on twitter, youtube, fanpop and tumblr.

Old 09-28-2011, 11:13 AM
Supreme Fan

I pretty sure everyone involved in the show knows Lannie are popular. The writers know and that's why they make them so dramatic. U give them drama and keep the viewers coming back to see when they will reunite. Like we might be angry right now, but we are at least caring and I think that's what they like to see. They like to see a reaction out of us.

Liam/Anne are the on again off again on again couple of this show. They r the definition of the meaning haha

Last edited by semmanclana; 09-28-2011 at 11:19 AM
Old 09-28-2011, 12:04 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Agree with what you guys are saying. I don't think they are over, otherwise they wouldn't of left on terms that are so up in the air, with Liam saying he will always love her and Annie watching Jane/Liam at the end.
Comparing it to the way other couples broke up I really think we still have hope Look at Liam and Naomi or Dixon and Silver... If they had Liam saying he'll always love Annie it's for a reason. And Annie seeing Jane and Liam and being heartbroken it's something they wouldn't have shown if they wanted the viewers to move on.

Quote:
I pretty sure everyone involved in the show knows Lannie are popular. The writers know and that's why they make them so dramatic. U give them drama and keep the viewers coming back to see when they will reunite. Like we might be angry right now, but we are at least caring and I think that's what they like to see. They like to see a reaction out of us.
Exactly I just hope they don't turn them into Chuck and Blair, that's too much.

Icon by onebrightmoment
Old 09-28-2011, 08:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

yeah maybe liam feels guiltly "Falling" for someone when he was with annie, so now he feels like he has to make it mean something. and be with her, because otherwise he would be disappoiinted in himself. or something.

i like liam/ade a LOT. as friends. but if it were to go romantic i would cry. we dont need another pair of regulars hooking up. and ade seriously gonna screw over each of her friends? LOL

the writers have to know about their fanbase. wasnt there a poll asking what couples we wanted to see in season 3? and didnt annie/liam have a lot of support? you would think NEW writers coming in wouldnt want to mess everything up. they saw LA together the season before, they know of their fanbase. i dont think they will screw us over in the long run. they cant.

i just really hated the "maybe we're not meant to be." line.... ugh.
Old 09-29-2011, 04:15 AM
Elite Fan

They won't turn them into Chuck & Blair.

How do you guys think this should be handled? What way would you guys like the writers to go about this?
Old 09-29-2011, 06:12 AM
Loyal Fan

I'd want Annie to get in trouble or something; like an abusive bf. Then liam finds out and saves her.
Though i doubt that would ever happen on 9O.

& I dont think Liam would ever hit Annie like chuck did with Blair. I mean, chuck didnt do it on purpose but still...

MKhay
Old 09-29-2011, 06:24 AM
Elite Fan

I kind of want Annie to be with another guy, yeah yeah, don't kill me LOL. I just, I think Liam needs to realize and see what he left, and what he missed out on, and this is the way to do it.
Old 09-29-2011, 07:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I'd want Annie to get in trouble or something; like an abusive bf. Then liam finds out and saves her.
That would be interesting.

Either way, I want something to happen to Annie, or have Annie getting ready to move or getting serious with another guy or something like that, and then have Liam realize what he's missing.
Old 09-29-2011, 11:39 AM
Obsessed Fan

I'd also like to see Annie getting in trouble and Liam being protective of her

And Liam realizing she's the one for him and telling her. Then Annie telling him to get lost and Liam having to gain her trust again.

Icon by onebrightmoment
Old 09-29-2011, 12:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The Lannie club on fanpop just reached 1000 fans.

Old 09-29-2011, 03:19 PM
Addicted Fan

Did you guys see the latest interview kind with Matt Lanter from EW? Kinda sucks for us Lannie fans.

Old 09-29-2011, 03:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I read it. I'm not expecting them to get back together until the end of the season anyways.
Old 09-29-2011, 04:01 PM
Addicted Fan

^^Same here, but he could've sounded more hopeful at least. He knows Lannie are golden. Just sayin'. lol