Fan Forum Star

Yeah me too

[IMG][/IMG]
Emily

Last edited by Barstool Prophet; 12-20-2015 at 05:29 PM
Old 12-21-2015, 04:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

cute!

how are lannie spending their christmas this year?
Old 12-24-2015, 06:49 PM
Master Fan

Please can I be add.

-Lisa-
Old 12-26-2015, 09:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

Added!
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 12-26-2015, 08:06 PM
Master Fan

Thank you

-Lisa-
Old 12-27-2015, 01:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Welcome to the thread!
Old 12-27-2015, 07:24 AM
Master Fan

Thank you and I am catching up and watching season three

Edit for mixing up shows

-Lisa-

Last edited by lisagslack14; 12-27-2015 at 08:07 AM
Old 12-27-2015, 07:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

Welcome
Emily
Old 12-27-2015, 08:04 AM
Master Fan

Thank you

-Lisa-
Old 12-27-2015, 04:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

i finished my rewatch! i will get their story written up soon so we can finally get that into the op
Old 12-27-2015, 05:29 PM
Master Fan

I can not wait to see it

-Lisa-
Old 12-30-2015, 08:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

aww thanks alexa!
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 01-02-2016, 09:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

what do you guys think of this? i know its semi long but hey, its the last part of the story!

In the shows 5th and final season Annie and Liam remain in each other lives in a huge way, closer then they’ve ever been before. Liam is there for Annie after Dixon’s accident and in the shows 100th episode they are brought back together. Throughout the season, the two continue to bond as Liam helps Annie with relationship advice and confides in her about what really happened to Vanessa. When Liam’s ‘bodyguard’ Ashley takes him hostage Annie finds a way to take her down and her and Liam embrace in a tight hug once he’s rescued. But when Ashley gets a hold of a gun and tries to shoot Liam, Annie jumps in the way, taking a bullet for Liam and saving his life. Liam waits at the hospital for her while Annie dreams about what life would be like had she never moved to Beverly Hills. In this dream she encourages Liam to be a better person and he’s the last face she sees in her dream and the first face she sees after waking. The two remain concerned for one another after the incident. Soon after, Annie begins a career as a writer and publishes her life story in a “fictional” book as the anonymous “author x". Through this writing she realizes that she still has feelings for Liam and even fantasizes about him. She confesses to a sleeping Liam that she’s still in love with him. But the next day Liam doesn’t remember what was said and when he asks Annie if they talked she lies and says no. In her book she writes about how “Leo” and “Annabelle” ride off on his motorcycle together but admits to the publisher that this is just a fantasy and maybe someday they will get their chance. Eventually Annie is revealed as the book’s author and upon learning the truth, Liam is angry with Annie for using him as part of her story and not telling him about it. When Liam gets involved with a surfer chick Sydney, Annie is visibly upset about their connection. The two remain hostile towards one another and at the end of the season Liam decides he wants to get away and create a fresh start with Sydney. Annie agrees to buy Liam’s bar so that he can start over and be happy, even though she’s struggling with letting him go. When Liam confides in Navid that he wasn’t as happy as he thought he’d be about Annie buying the bar (because it felt more like her pushing him away), Navid reminds Liam that it’s because Liam still has feelings for Annie, which Liam doesn’t deny. When Liam finds the ring that he proposed to Annie with it creates an awkward moment between the two. Annie wonders if not marrying Liam to begin with was her real mistake. And after talking to the old bar owner, Liam realizes how special Annie still is to him. He hesitates actually leaving with Sydney but ultimately decides to anyway, trying to put his past behind him. But he can’t escape his fate and when Sydney advises him to read the rest of Annie’s book he realizes how much he still loves her. Annie decides to go to Paris to get a fresh start as well but in the series finale Liam prevents her from leaving by riding up on his motorcycle, just like “Leo” did in Annie’s book. Annie gets off the plane and Liam delivers a heartfelt speech about how he’s always loved Annie and that he doesn’t care how hard things are between them, he wants to be with her. He gets down on one knee and proposes with the ring that he’s kept for two years and of course, Annie accepts. The two embrace deeply as the show comes to a close, the last scenes of the series focusing on their inevitable reunion. Annie was right, the third time was the charm.
Old 01-04-2016, 12:53 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I like it Alexa, sounds good!