Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

 
 
Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-03-2013, 12:25 PM
  #46
Addicted Fan

 
James26's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 4,793
I imagine that Annie and Liam would make good parents. They'd probably cuddle and reflect on the old days while talking about their kid's drama.
James26 is offline  
Old 11-03-2013, 12:29 PM
  #47
Moderator Support Team

 
Barstool Prophet's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 130,491
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sincerely, Me. (View Post)
Hahahaha omg it's all so bad.

I would say Naomi's dad was the worst, but they're all pretty bad.
Worse than child pornography?
__________________
Emily
Barstool Prophet is offline  
Old 11-03-2013, 05:05 PM
  #48
Fan Forum Hero

 
Sincerely, Me.'s Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 81,181
Quote:
Originally Posted by James26 (View Post)
I imagine that Annie and Liam would make good parents. They'd probably cuddle and reflect on the old days while talking about their kid's drama.
Like Debbie and Harry?

Quote:
Worse than child pornography?
Wait, I don't remember this clearly.. what season was that?
__________________
Crystal; Tumblr
Sincerely, Me. is offline  
Old 11-03-2013, 05:21 PM
  #49
Moderator Support Team

 
Barstool Prophet's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 130,491
Season 3 - Silver goes undercover.
__________________
Emily
Barstool Prophet is offline  
Old 11-03-2013, 05:23 PM
  #50
Fan Forum Hero

 
Sincerely, Me.'s Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 81,181
I remember it vaguely.. but I forgot it was about child porn. Pretty sure I blocked out the whole thing cause it was stupid and about Navid..
__________________
Crystal; Tumblr
Sincerely, Me. is offline  
Old 11-03-2013, 06:18 PM
  #51
Moderator Support Team

 
Barstool Prophet's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 130,491
Yeah I hated the Silver/Navid stuff.
__________________
Emily
Barstool Prophet is offline  
Old 11-03-2013, 06:21 PM
  #52
Fan Forum Hero

 
Sincerely, Me.'s Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 81,181
Me too it was so yawn-worthy.
__________________
Crystal; Tumblr
Sincerely, Me. is offline  
Old 11-03-2013, 06:42 PM
  #53
Moderator Support Team

 
Barstool Prophet's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 130,491
Cringe worthy for me.
__________________
Emily
Barstool Prophet is offline  
Old 11-03-2013, 06:51 PM
  #54
Fan Forum Hero

 
Sincerely, Me.'s Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 81,181
Either one works.
__________________
Crystal; Tumblr
Sincerely, Me. is offline  
Old 11-03-2013, 08:31 PM
  #55
Addicted Fan

 
James26's Avatar
 
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 4,793
Yeah, sort of like Debbie and Harry. It would've been fun to watch a post-wedding scene.
James26 is offline  
Old 11-04-2013, 06:00 AM
  #56
Moderator Support Team

 
Barstool Prophet's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 130,491
Like a flashback?
__________________
Emily
Barstool Prophet is offline  
Old 11-04-2013, 11:56 AM
  #57
Fan Forum Hero

 
Sincerely, Me.'s Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 81,181
I wonder if they had a wedding in season 6, if Harry and Debbie would of shown up..
__________________
Crystal; Tumblr
Sincerely, Me. is offline  
Old 11-04-2013, 03:31 PM
  #58
New Fan
 
Joined: Nov 2013
Posts: 4
The following list of songs is it significant in 90210? Like are they played during specific Liam and Annie moments? If so shouldn't the song I lived by One Republic be on there since that's the song that played when Liam proposed to Annie in Season 5. New to all this forum stuff BTW!
City Girl - Stars Crashing Cars
Ride - Kiss the Girl
One Eye On The Door - Helen Austin
Eet - Regina Skeptor
Infinity - The xx
Feeling the Pull - The Swell Season
Girl With One Eye - Florence + The Machine
I'm not the one - The Black Keys
State of our affairs - MT Desolation
The kettering - The Antlers
Morning's After Me - Lou Barlow
Emarled14 is offline  
Old 11-04-2013, 08:40 PM
  #59
Moderator Support Team

 
Barstool Prophet's Avatar
 
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 130,491
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sincerely, Me. (View Post)
I wonder if they had a wedding in season 6, if Harry and Debbie would of shown up..
Debs probably.

Welcome
__________________
Emily
Barstool Prophet is offline  
Old 11-04-2013, 09:59 PM
  #60
Fan Forum Hero

 
Sincerely, Me.'s Avatar
 
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 81,181
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emarled14 (View Post)
The following list of songs is it significant in 90210? Like are they played during specific Liam and Annie moments? If so shouldn't the song I lived by One Republic be on there since that's the song that played when Liam proposed to Annie in Season 5. New to all this forum stuff BTW!
City Girl - Stars Crashing Cars
Ride - Kiss the Girl
One Eye On The Door - Helen Austin
Eet - Regina Skeptor
Infinity - The xx
Feeling the Pull - The Swell Season
Girl With One Eye - Florence + The Machine
I'm not the one - The Black Keys
State of our affairs - MT Desolation
The kettering - The Antlers
Morning's After Me - Lou Barlow
Hey, welcome to Fan Forum!

Yes, it should be we just haven't updated it yet.

Quote:
Debs probably.
Yeah. Harry would probably like send a gift and not bother showing up.
__________________
Crystal; Tumblr
Sincerely, Me. is offline  
 

Bookmarks

Tags
liam court, matt lanter, shenae grimes


Thread Tools



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:53 PM.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2019.

Copyright © 1998-2019, Fan Forum.


TEST