Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-05-2013, 01:37 PM
New Fan

My addiction!

Hi, my name is Josh and I have an addiction. My addiction consists of Dexter, Dexter and Dexter.

I cannot stop watching it, I don't see what about it keeps me enticed, but I love it.
I am currently on Season 3, Episode 7. I watched 7 episodes in one day, I am kicking myself not to watch the 8th as i may finish season 3 too soon.

If I don't feed my addiction by watching Dexter, I find myself thinking about Dexter, Reciting previous episodes within my head, talking like Dexter, thinking of how Dexter would dismember various annoying family members.

I have no problem with my addiction, I have fear, fear that once it all ends, once i finish season 8 (which seems to be on the horizon at the rate i am moving), what then, what do I do with my life, I have become so enthralled within the show, it has consumed my time, my freedom to think without including something Dexter-centric within my thoughts and I keep thinking to myself, what next, what do I do once the show ends, once I obliterate my collection of Dexter. What then.

I need help, I don't want to leave Dexter, that's nonsense, but I don't want to be addicted to it, it happened with Heroes, I got addicted and was mentally upset for a long while after it ended, but I feel Dexter will be different, I will feel worse.

I need help.

My name is Josh, and I have an addiction.