Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-08-2012, 01:11 AM
Passionate Fan

Dexter Series 7: Speculations, wishes and wishful thinking..[Spoilers between spoilertags!]

Only three weeks to go before the long anticipated premier of season 7 of Dexter will be aired!!

There have been some speculations, but also we probably all have our hearts set on some things happening in the new series.

This thread is to post your own wishlist in (whether this is reality based or more on wishful thinking ).

What would you like to see happen to your favorite characters on the show?
Which relationships would you like to see growing and in what direction?
Which characters would you like to see return?
Who will be the 'big villain' in this series, you think?
What will be the 'overall theme'?
What will happen between Deb and Dex, and what would you like to see happen?

Please be aware that this thread is to be SPOILERFREE.

If you want to speculate on something based on something you saw or heard in trailers, interviews etc please put your theories and what it's based on between spoilertags i.e [sp] like this (quote my post in order to see how to use the tags):

Spoiler:

Anything that is a spoiler will be either removed or put between tags!
This is a precaution for everyone who doesn't want to be spoiled for the new series. I hope you will all honor and appreciate that!

So.... let your mind roam free..

What do you think will or wish to happen in series 7?

Last edited by Jazzed; 09-08-2012 at 01:18 AM
Old 09-08-2012, 05:52 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks much for the thread! Can't wait to hear everyone's input
Old 09-08-2012, 10:48 PM
Obsessed Fan

What would you like to see happen to your favourite characters on the show?
Well my faves are Dex, Deb and Masuka. Firstly I'd like to see Masuka get a serious girlfriend, you can tell that's what he wants, but it just never works out for him.

As for Deb, I'd like her to find out the truth about Dex, but I really don't know what she should do with it. I don't really want her to dob him in, but I don't know if it's in her best interests to keep the secret either.

For Dexter, I'd like him to come clean to Deb and tell her the truth, rather than have her investigate him after he lies to her.

Which relationships would you like to see growing and in what direction?
I think the Deb/Dex relationship will be the main focus of this season. As to what direction it should go, well I'm not really sold on the romance aspect. But personally I'd like to see some cracks in their relationship, Deb will see Dex for the first time and her whole image of him will change.

Which characters would you like to see return?
Rudy in dream sequence, Rita in dream sequence, Trinity in dream sequence.

Also just for fun, Masuka's tattoo parlor chick played by Katherine Moennig just because she's cool and she was cracking on to Deb, which was hilarious

Who will be the 'big villain' in this series, you think?
Whoever Yvonne is playing I don't really know that one. However who will be Dex's biggest foe? That will be Debra.

Truth and Lies

What will happen between Deb and Dex, and what would you like to see happen?
I think Deb will keep tabs on Dexter and he'll eventually snap.

I'd like to see Dexter actually contemplate whether or not to kill Debra. He's broken his code several times now and to prevent him from getting caught, getting Debra out of the way may be his only chance for survival. Could he really kill the one person that's always been his life to protect his secret? I think Dex will be battling with many demons this season.
Old 09-11-2012, 06:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Should be one of the more intense dramas ,personal drama ever between Deb and Dexter .

Sure He will be his dark passenger but with Deb around it looks to be very interesting .

Basically a good season make our jaw drop and say holy Sh*@
Old 09-13-2012, 01:14 PM
New Fan

I can't wait to see how dramatically different the vibe between Deb & Dex gets. I know it's in Dex's best interest to "silence" Deb on the matter but that's just too easy, I'm hoping to see a reasonable yet very entertaining way to resolve the matter.

Which relationships would you like to see growing and in what direction?Obviously this season is going to be very Dex & Deb focused but I want to see how Deb's new found info affects her day to day with the rest of the MPD.

Which characters would you like to see return? Definitely want to see more Rudy related dreams.

Who will be the 'big villain' in this series, you think? From Dexters POV, most likely Deb, but other than her I don't really have an idea. I'd be fine with going season 2's route and making Dex the focus of everyone's attention, just in a different manor then S2 so as to not be a rehash.

What will be the 'overall theme'? Definitely truth and the incredible lengths people go to not only hide it but to also expose it.

What will happen between Deb and Dex, and what would you like to see happen? Anything can happen between them now that Dexter's secret is on the table (pun totally intended) and as much as it's needed for Dex to continue on in his ways, I don't want them to come to a compromise, at least not this season or early on in it. I want to see how differently both of them feel and act without each other to turn to.

Overall, I just can't wait to see how everything unfolds, going to be an amazing season, I have no doubt about that.

Last edited by Dark_Passnger_23; 09-13-2012 at 05:48 PM
Old 09-13-2012, 04:27 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PheonixofKobol (View Post)
Truth and Lies
Agreed!!! So true! The tagline this season shoudl be: When truth and lies collide...

No matter what... it's gonna be explosive and it's been a long time coming...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Passnger_23 (View Post)
I can't wait to see how dramatically different the vibe between Deb & Dex get. I know it's in Dex's best interest to "silence" Deb on the matter but that's just too easy, I'm hoping too see a reasonable yet very entertaining way to resolve the matter.
Agreed!!! I just am afraid of how she'll be.. and how far she might push Dexter...
Old 09-15-2012, 09:55 AM
Loyal Fan

Dexter will probably not reveal all to Deb at first. Deb will slowly come to some conclusions on her own without confronting Dexter initially about her findings. There will definitely be trust issues between them. Dexter will wonder and maybe even fantasize about how to deal with Deb and Deb might go through the same type of emotions.

I'd like to see Rita and Rudy haunt Dexter's mind about what to do now that Deb knows. It would sort of be good versus evil. Rudy would say get rid of Deb and Rita would say Deb's your sister confide in her.

Part of me thinks that Deb will eventually research and discover that Dexter has committed alot of the killings that have happened in her jurisdiction. BUT she will also see that Dexter disposed of some pretty violent, guilty and evil people. Even though Deb is a good cop and will feel conflicted,she might see the up side of having someone like Dexter to work with especially if she finds out that her own father condoned, trained and even encouraged the lifestyle of Dexter.
Old 09-15-2012, 04:33 PM
Elite Fan

Deb is definitely going to be questioning every little thing from the past though... going over it with a magnifying glass... you know little things she might have brushed off before...

She is going to be sooooo conflicted I agree!!! Her first instinct of reaction might be that of a cop (especially because of her new position) but she is so steadfast in her love/support for Dexter... wow... it's gonna be a great season!
Old 09-18-2012, 11:17 AM
Elite Fan

I'm getting SO excited for this season...

Do you think the biggest threat for Dexter this season will be from Deb or from another character?
Old 09-18-2012, 03:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

12 days i cant wait my Sundays once again will be filled with heavy drama !!!!!

always seeing Dexter promos , makes me want to see ep 1 now . The big tease of releasing first 5 min was too much .

almost like after ep 1 it can only get crazier , If any major character is to die this season let it be Lieutenant MarĂ­a LaGuerta . always liked her role , last season she was messing with Deb . now with Dexter /Deb sharing the Dark passenger , I can see her being killed off .

Not sure of the fate of Dexter lab Assistant the creepy guy , we have all seen the promos , Dexter is none to happy with him . He is also good candidate for Dexter slab .

Joey , love him, I really thought last season he was going to get killed off , he is good for Deb lets hope he stays alive and who knows what he may stumble upon, He fixation last 2 seasons with dexter life , then forced to back off still think he isn't done
Old 09-18-2012, 07:03 PM
Elite Fan

I also have a love/hate thing w/ LaGuerta... Her characterization has been all over the map in my opinion....

I agree.... Louis (is that the lab guy's name?)... he's got a target on him for sure
Old 09-19-2012, 12:15 AM
Obsessed Fan

That lab guy has an obsession with the ITK, I wonder if he's going to find out about Dexter being the BHB?
Old 09-19-2012, 11:44 AM
Elite Fan

If he does... he's definitely fish food....
Old 09-19-2012, 09:29 PM
Obsessed Fan

Yes and it's all getting a bit too close to home because he's now dating Dex's nanny/Batista's sister
Old 09-20-2012, 06:13 PM
Elite Fan

But he doesn't deserve her and he's a bit of a freak.... so hopefully it'll end in a way she won't get hurt emotionally by it