Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-26-2012, 06:51 AM
Loyal Fan

I like Deb and Dexter's brother sister relationship and would feel slightly icked out if it went another direction. Yeah, yeah, I know their characters are not really biologically related but they've grown up being brother and sister and maybe that's where it should remain.
Old 09-26-2012, 10:58 AM
Elite Fan

I'm totally with Jennifer on the prospect of D/D

Old 09-26-2012, 12:15 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WBoverlay (View Post)
I like Deb and Dexter's brother sister relationship and would feel slightly icked out if it went another direction. Yeah, yeah, I know their characters are not really biologically related but they've grown up being brother and sister and maybe that's where it should remain.
Oh I am definitely a bit icked out by it too, but also very curious to see what will actually happen next.

I guess they just went that direction to culminate all the tensions between them even more, to make the dilemma for Deb even harder.. Also part of me is still wondering whether Debra is/was really feeling all this for Dex or is just experiencing some kind of transference to someone she felt 'safe' with (as opposed to his bro.. I guess the chemistry runs in the family ). She keeps picking partners (subconsciously?) that are remote, hard to get close to. Maybe a remainder of her feeling Dex got most of Harry's attention no matter how hard she fought to get his approval and affection?

I don't know, part of me still doesn't think these feelings for him are 'real', it seems more likely a phase she's still going through. I wonder what she'll be telling that shrink about all of this and if that will somehow play a role too..

So, icked somewhat, yes definitely but also intrigued to see where it all will be going.

ETA: Just read the article, thanx a lot for that!!
I'm with Deb too on the D/D direction!

Last edited by Jazzed; 09-26-2012 at 12:25 PM
Old 09-26-2012, 02:15 PM
Loyal Fan

I agree Deb has always been a little jealous of Dexter and Harry's close relationship. She obviously wanted to be a part of that inner circle and now that Harry is gone she might feel she can get that sort of relationship with Dexter. That leads me to wondering how she will take the news when it comes to light that Harry was training Dexter to follow a certain code of ethics but still allowing Dexter to release his killing urges. Will the cop side of her be angry at Harry or will she try to "fix" Dexter?
Old 09-27-2012, 12:20 AM
Obsessed Fan

Jennifer posted this pic on Twitter of the twin boys that play Harrison. They are the same one's from last season, so not sure how they'll explain the time difference.

Old 09-27-2012, 02:24 AM
Master Fan

they spent the end of last season has developped these feelings for him, sorry but it does not clear how

09/11/01=NEVER FORGET RIP PAUL WALKER- CORY AND NAYA
Elodie"Aujourd'hui il va pleuvoir,mais demain le soleil brillera..."
Old 09-27-2012, 05:31 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WBoverlay (View Post)
I agree Deb has always been a little jealous of Dexter and Harry's close relationship. She obviously wanted to be a part of that inner circle and now that Harry is gone she might feel she can get that sort of relationship with Dexter. That leads me to wondering how she will take the news when it comes to light that Harry was training Dexter to follow a certain code of ethics but still allowing Dexter to release his killing urges. Will the cop side of her be angry at Harry or will she try to "fix" Dexter?
Interesting question! Yeah that will definitely be another dilemma to be faced by Deb, and probably be difficult for her on top of everything else. Because everything and everyone around her she perceived in a certain way will be changed. She must have doubts about how she could have been so 'blind' for so many years etc.

Wonder if that will happen this series already though. But that's a whole different can of worms yet waiting for sure..

By the way, the twins playing Harrison are absolutely adorable!!
Old 09-29-2012, 03:56 PM
Extreme Fan

Jennifer Carpenter with Craig Ferguson 27.09.12 ('Dexter') 1080p HD - YouTube
At about 8:19 you can watch a spoiler clip.
Old 09-29-2012, 05:25 PM
Passionate Fan

Great scene!!
Thanx for sharing!
Old 09-29-2012, 07:16 PM
Elite Fan

THanks for the link
Old 09-30-2012, 03:06 PM
Extreme Fan

And new big trailer with many spoilers!
Dexter Season 7 Look Ahead - New Trailer - YouTube
Old 09-30-2012, 03:29 PM
Loyal Fan

OK WOW! That new trailer is mighty interesting and even answered some of my questions.
Old 09-30-2012, 05:15 PM
Passionate Fan

Wow!!!
That's a great preview of things to come this series!!!
It also answers some questions we had already..

Looks like this series will go at warp speed!!
Can't wait! Thanx for sharing!

For those who'd rather not be spoiled, this video contains lots of spoilers indeed!
Old 10-01-2012, 04:32 AM
Obsessed Fan

I think I'll stay clear of that video I want to be a bit surprised through the season.
Old 10-01-2012, 01:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The same preview clip shown after the season premiere no spoilers just lots of quick scenes /clips.

best part is seeing Yvonne in the clip. she doesn't come in till Ep 3 .

Ratings are in

Dexter posting ratings records in its seventh season? The serial-killer drama drew 2.4 million at 9 PM last night, its most-watched premiere ever, to provide a great lead-in for Homeland. Dexter extended its unprecedented streak, going up in the ratings in every premiere since the series’ 2006 launch — that is six consecutive years of ratings growth. For the night, Dexter averaged 3.04 million viewers, up 10% vs. last season’s premiere night.

Hollywood Entertainment Breaking News - Deadline.com/hollywood