Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-28-2009, 08:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by theirishgirl (View Post)
You should check out the OP for the 450th thread over on Zac's board Sadia if you like this..it's awesome
So right about that Irish

And I saw that article, Nice that Zac is enjoying himself in VC
Old 07-29-2009, 06:11 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by theirishgirl (View Post)
You should check out the OP for the 450th thread over on Zac's board Sadia if you like this..it's awesome

Also something that might tickle you..I've written about the Detty/Zikki (and yes the Jane Eyre parallels lol) before but this quote Detty quote got me because it reminds me of Zikki's sandwich/twenty years quotes:

Daniel: I know you're going places, just you gotta do me a favor, try not to get there too fast. I'd be lying if I didn't say I wish you were my assistant for the next twenty years. But don't worry, I know in twenty years I'll probably be your assistant.

Oh you know it

Hell..there's a ton of Detty that is so Zikki...so many great quotes....it's on my list of things to write As soon as my sister gets back from Boston we are having a UG catch up sesh so expect me to be over there rhapsodising

Btw there is new stuff on my LJ you haven't read yet..and I do enjoy your reviews
Cool, I'll be sure to check that out too. I haven't been on Zac's board in ages, oh the memories I have of that place...good times

I totally agree on the Detty/Zikki parallels (I'm sure we've had this conversation before ), especially the whole "best friends who become lovers" basis of their relationship. It's like one of my favourite quotes of all time - "the most epic romances start off as best friendships", and I totally believe that applies to both pairs. Although, going OT here but did you see what Silvio said about Detty recently, at the Paley event? He said they were more like SIBLINGS. Enraged pretty much the whole fandom, he's such an idiot

Anyway...I'll check out your writings too, I haven't been on LJ in a while, I need to catch-up various places. But I'll get there eventually!
Old 07-29-2009, 06:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Totally see the Detty/Zikki Sadia comparisons

Old 07-29-2009, 09:26 AM
Elite Fan

& i still love this title. it's from my favorite MJ song
Old 07-29-2009, 12:05 PM
Ultimate Fan

Detty
Zikki
Old 07-29-2009, 01:35 PM
Extreme Fan

Zikki BTS

Emma
Old 07-29-2009, 03:25 PM
Elite Fan

I haven't seen that before!

[ Sasha MJ
-I l o v e y o u m o r e. ]
Old 07-29-2009, 05:51 PM
Absolute Fan

Silvio said that? Why are they so blind sometimes? Bit like what Tim Kring did to Paire in Heroes and everyone was like wtf? Kinda like the people who deny there is anything in Zikki basically As William would say love looks not with the eyes but the mind...open your minds people..
I’m actually looking in the mirror right now and I know that in 10 years, I won’t look like this. I’ll look 31, not 21. It’s our spirit that people will remember us for as time goes on and we grow older.-Nikki Blonsky
Old 07-29-2009, 06:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Title ideas?

Something from the chat?
Old 07-29-2009, 07:48 PM
Elite Fan

I think something from the chat would be good

[ Sasha MJ
Old 07-29-2009, 07:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The lazy in me wants to use the same one as ZN

Old 07-29-2009, 08:06 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah I think that will work

[ Sasha MJ
Old 07-29-2009, 10:20 PM
Obsessed Fan

Love the pic
Old 07-29-2009, 10:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by sashanaa (View Post)
Yeah I think that will work
good ill open someone post after me
Old 07-29-2009, 10:44 PM
Elite Fan

Works for me...I love the ZN title