Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-28-2009, 10:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Nikki Projects Thread: Because who else could inspire so much work and dedication

Art by Kay

So we all know that Nikki has the most dedicated fans and always try to do anything we can to support her. So with that we decided to make a thread with all the projects in one designated area that we are working on to help support our favorite girl Nikki B.

We are going to have all the projects listed with a *group leader of sorts* to be in charge of that particular project. The OP will have all the contact information needed for each individual project as well.

Please keep us updated if you have helped do your part with one of the projects so we can keep track.

1. Record Label Promotion
Quote:
Team Leader: Nonna
Summary: Collecting different label contact information, and spreading the word around about Nikki's album that is in the works.
Contact Info:
1. Jive Records

2. Hollywood Records
500 S. Buena Vista St.
Burbank, CA 91521

3. contact@atlanticrecords.com

4. Sony Music USA
Sony Music Entertainment (Epic & Columbia)
555 Madison Ave, 10th Fl
New York, NY 10022-3211

5. RCA Records
550 Madison Ave.
New York, NY 10022
info@rcarecords.com

Suggestions:We should all send them messages telling them how much we love Nikki, how incredibly talented she is and what an amazing addition she would be to the Jive Records family. Not only send them private messages via their myspace but we should also leave tons of comments on their myspace page. The bigger of a response they get the more of an impact we could have. Don't forget to mention she hasn't been signed yet and is looking for a label, and how we would all love to buy her future album. It might help if whoever has started a letter or message could post it here and give others ideas what to say. Remember to be kind and respectful. We are asking them to do something for the fans and sign Nikki!
Remember not only sending them messages but leaving them comments publicly.

People who have contacted:

Jive
1. jessica0608
2. Nonna
3. Jess
4. Magz
5. Sasha

Hollywood Records

Sony/(Epic & Columbia)
1. Nonna
2. Magz
3. Sasha

Atlantic Records
1. Nonna
2.Magz
3. Sasha

RCA
1. Nonna
2. Magz
3. Sasha
2. SNL Project-April 11th
Quote:
Team Leaders: Nonna, Jess, Lanie& Mel
Summary: Contacting any contact information available to SNL about the idea of having Nikki being a special guest on Zac's *possible* appearance on SNL on April 11th. Some ideas to promote that she worked on Harold with past SNL actors/writers, she has improv experience, good friends with Zac, lives in NY, possible Hairspray 2.
Contact Info:NBC.com > Contact Us

That's a general link...once you get there it will display a drop down menu that says 'Select Show' and once you click that, it will have Saturday Night Live as an option. With one simple click, it will let you contact them.
Keep in mind when writing the email: Since we cannot accept unsolicited scripts, show ideas, or other creative material, any such submission by email will be deleted without being read.

1. Kayla
2. Jess
3. Nonna
4. Marie
5. Bev
6. Lo
7. Tiara
8. Kay
9. Emma
10. Sasha
11. Magz
3. Hairspray Buzz/Info
Quote:
Team Leader: Bev
Summary: Contacting parties involved with the project to see the status of the movie and letting them know how much we want to see HS2 being made. For ex: New Line, Shankman, Producers, Actors, Blogs, Entertainment news etc.
Contact Info:
4. Getting Nikki back on Ugly Betty
Quote:
Team Leader:
Summary: Contact any contacts available expressing that we want Nikki back on the show.
Contact Info:
Ugly Betty - Message Boards - ABC.com
Ask Becki And Michael
5. Guest Staring on Gossip Girl/or Spin off with Brittany
Quote:
Team Leader:
Summary: Contact any contacts available expressing Nikki to guest star on either of the shows. Emphasize Nikki finding Ed good looking She also lives in NY where the show is based and is a fan! And for the spin off that she is good friends with Brittany and the possibility for Hairspray 2.
Contact Info:
CW Feedback
1. Nonna
2. Magz (also Smallville)

6. NKIT 2007 Hollywood Film Festival Awards Speech
Quote:
Team Leader:Nonna
Summary: Jess tried and found no luck maybe someone else can try and get a hold of Zac, Nikki, Lij, Brit & Amanda's 2007 Hollywood Film Festival acceptance speech.
Contact Info:
awards@hollywoodawards.com
Tel: 310.288.1882
Jess then got directed to these email contacts:
carlos@hollywoodawards.com
movieawars07@yahoo.com
hollywoodnet@spamarrest.com
7. Hairspray Photo Shoot Pictures
Quote:
Team Leader:
Summary: We all know there are more pictures out there. Especially from the AU/Melbourne shoot which was tagged the same way. Also Madrid shoots had more solo Zac pics then anything else so there has to be more out there. Also there is only 1 photo from Japan with Nikki in the kimono...there has has to be more out there as well. So basically we need researcher trying to find more of these pics. Some other events where I am sure people would want new finding pics: 2007 TCA's; 2008 SAG Awards
Contact Info:
8. Baltimore Premiere Video Footage
Quote:
Team Leader:jessica0608
Summary: We know Zac and Nikki danced to YCSTB at the Baltimore Premiere from pictures and there a few videos from inside the After Party. This person would be in charge trying to see if there is video footage of them dancing.
Contact Info:
9. Brittany Snow Hairspray 2 Petition
Quote:
Team Leader: Kay and Jen
Summary: From what we know about HS2 it seems Michelle will most likely not be coming back. A few of the articles questioned if they would then need to bring Brittany back as well. Brittany was one of the cast members who vocally expressed her excitement for the sequel. And a lot of us are fans of hers and want her to come back as well. Its a consensus that to make the sequel the best it can be we want as many as the original cast to come back. Plus with Brittany's new spin off of Gossip Girl, its more important then ever to show that Hairspray fans want her back. So Kay and Jen will be making a petition and spreading the word to get people to sign it. Then eventually coordinate with Bev with the Hairspray contacts.
Contact Info:
10. 2007 LA Film Festival Footage
Quote:
Team Leader:
Summary: We heard a lot of great details from this event. Jess tried to get footage but they said there wasn't any available but maybe someone else might have better luck.
Contact Info: LAFilmFest@FilmIndependent.org.

General Contacting/Reminding
Quote:
Nonna & Jess- Project Thread updates/
Lanie- PM's on
Mel- LJ Communities
Kay-YT

Last edited by *PassionateJ*; 03-15-2009 at 10:28 PM
Old 02-28-2009, 10:57 PM
Elite Fan

LOVE this thread.

You could add me as one of the leaders for the label thing, since I got together some info, I will gather my posts and post them here tomorrow with all the addresses and everything.

I'm willing to co-lead on all of them Jess you and I make a great team so we should really take on something together I think
Old 02-28-2009, 10:57 PM
Elite Fan

Here comes PR Jess!

Um....can I volunteer for a second in command position?
NZ | Icon by Shelle
Old 02-28-2009, 10:59 PM
Master Fan

YAY omg I love this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Such a great idea Jess!!!!

Kay Theatre & Musicals I love Christi Team Blonsky
Old 02-28-2009, 11:00 PM
Elite Fan

Great idea for a thread, Jess

I just did a quick check and I may have some info on SNL
Old 02-28-2009, 11:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButterflyBabe (View Post)
Here comes PR Jess!

Um....can I volunteer for a second in command position?
What does 2nd in command even mean?

Idk if I have time to be in charge of anything and usually my projects aren't totally successful

I would maybe co-chair SNL or ShoWest with Nonna

Anyone want to be in charge of a project? I added Nonna to the label one

Thanks Lanie
Old 02-28-2009, 11:13 PM
Elite Fan

Here's a link to Saturday Night Live:

NBC.com > Contact Us

That's a general link...once you get there it will display a drop down menu that says 'Select Show' and once you click that, it will have Saturday Night Live as an option. With one simple click, it will let you contact them.

I think SNL would be a great thing for Nikki....they produce some great stuff on that show
Old 02-28-2009, 11:40 PM
Elite Fan

Great thread idea. Good luck to everyone who is running a project.
Old 03-01-2009, 03:54 AM
Master Fan

Great idea this thread thank you Jess
[icn]|| Dave
Old 03-02-2009, 07:07 AM
Part-Time Fan

hey , great idea for this thread - i will help out in any way possible!! xxx
Old 03-02-2009, 09:09 AM
Elite Fan

Bringing this over from the news thread, please post when you have sent a message or letter.

We could contact record lablels and let them know we are fans of Nikki and would love to see them sign her.

I suggest Jive Rocords. They have a ton of amazing artists and from what I have read they are based in NY, which would be perfect for Nikki

I found their myspace page:

Jive Records

We should all send them messages telling them how much we love Nikki, how incredibly talented she is and what an amazing addition she would be to the Jive Records family. Not only send them private messages via their myspace but we should also leave tons of comments on their myspace page. The bigger of a response they get the more of an impact we could have. Don't forget to mention she hasn't been signed yet and is looking for a label, and how we would all love to buy her future album

Remember not only sending them messages but leaving them comments publically.

Also I was looking into Hollywood Records, which is owned by Disney. If Nikki can be on one of their CDs then I see no reason why they can't sign her especially after looking at some of the artists they have signed. Plus it's Corbin's record label so maybe Christi can get herself a NC duet

Hollywood Records
500 S. Buena Vista St.
Burbank, CA 91521

From what I have read, Hollywood Records does not accept demos but that doesn't mean we can't send them a ton of letters in support of Nikki asking them to sign her, and letting them know what an amazing addition to their label she would be

I believe that hand written letters have more of an impact than e-mails I'm just not sure if I found the Jive Records contact information or not and I don't want to post anything wrong. I've seen two addresses for Jive. Not sure which is the real deal. Where is Jess when I need her?

Of course I want Nikki to focus on acting but if we could help to get her signed, especially to a great label, that would be amazing. So we can focus on labels for now and then move on to other projects about acting

People who have sent Jive Records a message:

Christi

People who have left them comments:

Other labels to consider:

contact@atlanticrecords.com

Sony Music USA

Sony Music Entertainment
555 Madison Ave, 10th Fl
New York, NY 10022-3211

RCA Records
550 Madison Ave.
New York, NY 10022

info@rcarecords.com

It might help if whoever has started a letter or message could post it here and give others ideas what to say. Remember to be kind and respectful. We are asking them to do something for the fans and sign Nikki!
Old 03-02-2009, 09:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks Nonna I will add it to the OP along with the SNL info

I also made a post about this on SNB

Nikki Project on Fan Forum – SupportNikkiBlonsky.com

Last edited by *PassionateJ*; 03-02-2009 at 09:30 AM
Old 03-02-2009, 09:15 AM
Elite Fan

Jess, have you started on any letters or messages? I have today off so I think I will be doing some letter writing.

Also, do you have the contact for getting that speech? I'd like to try e-mailing them but I don't have the contact info.
Old 03-02-2009, 09:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonna (View Post)
Jess, have you started on any letters or messages? I have today off so I think I will be doing some letter writing.

Also, do you have the contact for getting that speech? I'd like to try e-mailing them but I don't have the contact info.
Oh good Do u think this should not be topped since not enough people are posting in it?

More people should be volunteering and sending emails

I havent yet and im @ work but I will try to do some today

I will look for that email address for you too

I wonder if we could somehow get zac & nikki dancing @ the Baltimore premiere? Since we have that 1 website who recorded stuff from the event?

And I was also thinking maybe someone could contact the person from those to AU shoots & Spain photo shoot if their are more pictures out there?
Old 03-02-2009, 09:43 AM
Obsessed Fan

I would be happy to head up the Hairspray 2 campaign. I can post updates here and on The Blogsky!

Can't wait for more Hairspray!!!

~ Bones Castle Modern Family Body of Evidence ~