Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-20-2009, 10:29 PM
Obsessed Fan

I'm gonna say this...I'm not ashamed of being a Christian...so I'm gonna say it

Nikki's a Believer, the world is gonna hate her because she's good and she stands for what's right. Hollywood is sooo "pretty" on the outside, but if you look behind the scenes, it is such a dark world...I know, cuz I've been immersed in it myself.
Old 11-20-2009, 10:35 PM
Supreme Fan

I am glad that Nikki, her family, and you are all belivers. I am as well. In the end times, we will be the hated ones. I see it happening everyday in the news how religion is looked down upon. God is being taken out of everything, and I am finding it to be more and more sad. That is how it is supposed to happen though, so it shouldn't come as a surprise.
Old 11-20-2009, 10:38 PM
Obsessed Fan

That's right, Chris...it's not a surprise, but it does make me frown that Hollywood is so cruel and Nikki has sooo much talent. God has a huge purpose for her
Old 11-20-2009, 10:45 PM
Supreme Fan

Again Mandi, I completely agree with you! Hollywood being the way that it is makes me glad that Nikki is clear on the other side of the country from there! She will be able to keep her head clear and herself grounded by staying close to her family. The only way that I would want Nikki to live in California, is if her parents moved with her. I wouldn't want her there by herself. That just wouldn't be a good thing for her.
Old 11-22-2009, 07:57 AM
Elite Fan

She's got a good head on her shoulders & I think she would be fine there, even without her parents, it really depends on your character. I mean, look at how grounded Zac is, he's from LA. Looking at other people on the other hand... Well I'm not gonna name any, there's pretty of examples to choose from, no?
Old 11-22-2009, 07:04 PM
Supreme Fan

I think that she has a good head on her shoulders as well Val, but the majority of young Hollywood aren't like Zac and Nikki. They are just sad examples of what being young and wealthy can do. They make stupid choices and do many stupid things with no regard to how they appear to come across to their youngest fans. Look at most of them. Zac stays clear of all of the crap because he isn't there most of the time. He is always working or spending time with his family away from LA. He stays away from the party scene, and that is very smart of him. If Nikki was by herself, she really wouldn't have many people to hang out with. She doesn't have normal friends in LA, or anywhere else in California for that matter, they are in New York. I still think that she would be better off with family there with her for a little while first. Long enough to get her settled in and figure out where she is better off living, stuff like that. I just don't want her to end up like so many other young people that get caught up in the life out there on their own. Do you understand what I mean? Zac has his escape from the crazy life, but Nikki wouldn't have that same opportunity available to her. She can't just pick up and go back home across the country when things get to be a little too much to handle. It is just my honest opinion!
Old 11-22-2009, 07:07 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by forever optimistic (View Post)
I think that she has a good head on her shoulders as well Val, but the majority of young Hollywood aren't like Zac and Nikki. They are just sad examples of what being young and wealthy can do. They make stupid choices and do many stupid things with no regard to how they appear to come across to their youngest fans. Look at most of them. Zac stays clear of all of the crap because he isn't there most of the time. He is always working or spending time with his family away from LA. He stays away from the party scene, and that is very smart of him. If Nikki was by herself, she really wouldn't have many people to hang out with. She doesn't have normal friends in LA, or anywhere else in California for that matter, they are in New York. I still think that she would be better off with family there with her for a little while first. Long enough to get her settled in and figure out where she is better off living, stuff like that. I just don't want her to end up like so many other young people that get caught up in the life out there on their own. Do you understand what I mean? Zac has his escape from the crazy life, but Nikki wouldn't have that same opportunity available to her. She can't just pick up and go back home across the country when things get to be a little too much to handle. It is just my honest opinion!
Chris I so Totally agree with you.
Old 12-14-2009, 01:42 PM
Elite Fan

Nikki's great. Thank God she's grounded. A lot of the younger stars can learn from her in my opinion.

[ Sasha MJ
-I l o v e y o u m o r e. ]
Old 12-14-2009, 07:20 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by human natureಌ (View Post)
Nikki's great. Thank God she's grounded. A lot of the younger stars can learn from her in my opinion.
I agree with you 100% on that one Sasha!
Old 03-11-2010, 08:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

So back for the Golden Globes in 2009 a few of us out together a petition & video to try and get Nikki to present and Mel saw this tweet about an article posted yesterday about it A little over a year too late but a great blurb/comments none the less

http://www.hollywoodstarinfo.com/nikki-blonsky-to-present-at-the-2009-golden-globes/

Quote:
Since we are such supporters of Nikki, we have another little project. We know a bunch of us were bummed that the Golden Globes were canceled last year and Nikki and the Hairspray cast couldnt attend. With all the new stuff happening for Nikki, what better way than for Nikki to attend this years Golden Globes as a presenter. Here is the link to the petition: Sign the Nikki Blonsky to Present at the 2009 Golden Globes Petition: PetitionOnline.com - Free Online Petition Hosting The Golden Globes is on 1/11/09 so we need as many supporters as possible. Send it to everyone and anyone you know that would want to sign. We want to send this to the Golden Globes contact early next week.
Heres the video Kay made

Old 03-14-2010, 05:40 PM
Elite Fan

Well its awesome it got out there somehow.
NZ | Icon by Shelle
Old 06-22-2010, 09:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

So sweet

Quote:
@ryan_buell

Congrats Nikki! RT @NikkiBlonsky1: 3 more days till HUGE premiere month! Let the Countdown to HUGE 1st Episode June 28th 9pm ABC Family!!! 3:09 PM May 28th via Echofon
Old 06-22-2010, 09:46 PM
Elite Fan

Who is he again?
NZ | Icon by Shelle
Old 06-23-2010, 05:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ButterflyBabe (View Post)
Who is he again?
He's the guy from the show "Paranormal State" that I did an event with last year & Nikki is a big fan of.
Old 06-23-2010, 08:12 AM
Elite Fan

That's awesome!!