Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register
Old 03-09-2012, 10:20 PM
  #136
Fan Forum Star

 
Street Spirit's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Heath Ledger
David Cook
 
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 138,481
It still has that effect, even after this long.

Nice to see David's fundraising raising a lot of money and it looks like David has been training long and hard for the marathon.

I loved those black and white clips they showed of David training, you really do have to prepare yourself. You can't just go in there blindly.
__________________
Heath Ledger
Street Spirit is offline  
Old 03-10-2012, 03:15 AM
  #137
Fan Forum Star

 
Cereal Killer's Avatar

Moderator of ...
American Idol
David Cook
 
Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 177,594
Every time.

He's doing an amazing job at the fundraising again. And I can't admire him enough for running the marathon, that's dedication.

Quote:
I loved those black and white clips they showed of David training, you really do have to prepare yourself. You can't just go in there blindly.
Yeah it was nice to see him training. There were more of that stuff on the behind the scenes DVD of TLM. He seems to be in an excellent shape!
__________________
#allgoodeverything
Kuka Muu Muka Stadion Edition  
Cereal Killer is offline  
Old 03-10-2012, 03:32 AM
  #138
Fan Forum Star

 
Street Spirit's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Heath Ledger
David Cook
 
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 138,481
He's really going for it, I wish him the best. 6 months of training, damn.

Quote:
Yeah it was nice to see him training. There were more of that stuff on the behind the scenes DVD of TLM. He seems to be in an excellent shape!
I don' have the BTS DVD of TLM, unfortunately. I wonder if it's on youtube.

He seems to be in shape, yeah. I wouldn't last 5 minutes of just training.
__________________
Heath Ledger
Street Spirit is offline  
Old 03-10-2012, 04:19 AM
  #139
Fan Forum Star

 
Cereal Killer's Avatar

Moderator of ...
American Idol
David Cook
 
Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 177,594
Quote:
He's really going for it, I wish him the best. 6 months of training, damn.
I wish him the best too! Training for a marathon takes a lot of work, you have to be in really good shape. Still in awe.

Quote:
I don' have the BTS DVD of TLM, unfortunately. I wonder if it's on youtube.
It is.

The Making of 'This Loud Morning' Album - David Cook (Part 1 of 2) - YouTube
The Making of 'This Loud Morning' Album - David Cook (Part 2 of 2) - YouTube

Quote:
He seems to be in shape, yeah. I wouldn't last 5 minutes of just training.
Me neither, I hate running. xD
__________________
#allgoodeverything
Kuka Muu Muka Stadion Edition  
Cereal Killer is offline  
Old 03-10-2012, 04:24 AM
  #140
Fan Forum Star

 
Street Spirit's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Heath Ledger
David Cook
 
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 138,481
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cereal Killer (View Post)
I wish him the best too! Training for a marathon takes a lot of work, you have to be in really good shape. Still in awe.
He'll do great! I love what he said about not wanting to be last.

Quote:
It is.
Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cereal Killer (View Post)
Me neither, I hate running. xD
I'll run if someone is chasing me. Though maybe one day I can do what David is doing and train/run. That day is just not today or this year, lol.
__________________
Heath Ledger
Street Spirit is offline  
Old 03-10-2012, 04:27 AM
  #141
Fan Forum Star

 
Cereal Killer's Avatar

Moderator of ...
American Idol
David Cook
 
Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 177,594
Quote:
He'll do great! I love what he said about not wanting to be last.
Me too, and that it was his motto on AI too. I hope he reaches that goal.

Quote:
Thank you!
You're welcome!

Quote:
I'll run if someone is chasing me. Though maybe one day I can do what David is doing and train/run. That day is just not today or this year, lol.
Do you get chased a lot? But yeah, seriously speaking though, I do sometimes wonder what it'd be like to have running as your hobby. A lot of people seem to get addicted to it when they start.
__________________
#allgoodeverything
Kuka Muu Muka Stadion Edition  
Cereal Killer is offline  
Old 03-10-2012, 04:43 AM
  #142
Fan Forum Star

 
Street Spirit's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Heath Ledger
David Cook
 
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 138,481
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cereal Killer (View Post)
Me too, and that it was his motto on AI too. I hope he reaches that goal.
David last on AI? Never! I hope so too.

Quote:
You're welcome!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Cereal Killer (View Post)
Do you get chased a lot? But yeah, seriously speaking though, I do sometimes wonder what it'd be like to have running as your hobby. A lot of people seem to get addicted to it when they start.
No, thankfully, which is why I never run. I do some light (very light) jogging/power walking on occasion, though it's been awhile.

I think it's a rush for them. If I could run without feeling like I'm having a stroke/heart attack, wouldn't mind it as a hobby either. I'd run alongside David.
__________________
Heath Ledger
Street Spirit is offline  
Old 03-10-2012, 04:47 AM
  #143
Fan Forum Star

 
Cereal Killer's Avatar

Moderator of ...
American Idol
David Cook
 
Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 177,594
Quote:
Originally Posted by Street Spirit (View Post)
David last on AI? Never! I hope so too.
Yeah it's hard to even imagine that was a possibility.

Quote:
No, thankfully, which is why I never run. I do some light (very light) jogging/power walking on occasion, though it's been awhile.
Haha, good to hear. I walk to work sometimes but I don't really run.

Quote:
I think it's a rush for them. If I could run without feeling like I'm having a stroke/heart attack, wouldn't mind it as a hobby either. I'd run alongside David.
That's probably it. I guess it gets better the better shape you get in, naturally. Just gotta get through the tough beginning. Haha, it'd be nice to run alongside David, although I don't think I could keep up plus I'd probably look like hell all sweaty. xD
__________________
#allgoodeverything
Kuka Muu Muka Stadion Edition  
Cereal Killer is offline  
Old 03-10-2012, 06:00 AM
  #144
Fan Forum Star

 
Street Spirit's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Heath Ledger
David Cook
 
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 138,481
It would be the worst season ever. I might refuse to watch any further.

Quote:
Haha, good to hear. I walk to work sometimes but I don't really run.
Maybe if you were late to work.

Quote:
That's probably it. I guess it gets better the better shape you get in, naturally. Just gotta get through the tough beginning. Haha, it'd be nice to run alongside David, although I don't think I could keep up plus I'd probably look like hell all sweaty. xD
Worried about being sweaty during a marathon? Hehe. Every one will be sweaty too. And think about this, so will David.
__________________
Heath Ledger
Street Spirit is offline  
Old 03-10-2012, 06:06 AM
  #145
Fan Forum Star

 
Cereal Killer's Avatar

Moderator of ...
American Idol
David Cook
 
Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 177,594
Yeah I wouldn't watch a travesty like that either.

Haha, then I'd just walk faster. xD

Oh you're talking about the marathon? I though running with him just for fun. Not an ideal situation to hang out with him. xD David sweaty though?
__________________
#allgoodeverything
Kuka Muu Muka Stadion Edition  
Cereal Killer is offline  
Old 03-10-2012, 06:10 AM
  #146
Fan Forum Star

 
Street Spirit's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Heath Ledger
David Cook
 
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 138,481
Well marathon or for fun, he'd still be sweaty. The point stands.
__________________
Heath Ledger
Street Spirit is offline  
Old 03-10-2012, 06:12 AM
  #147
Fan Forum Star

 
Cereal Killer's Avatar

Moderator of ...
American Idol
David Cook
 
Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 177,594
Good point.
__________________
#allgoodeverything
Kuka Muu Muka Stadion Edition  
Cereal Killer is offline  
Old 03-10-2012, 06:13 AM
  #148
Fan Forum Star

 
Street Spirit's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Heath Ledger
David Cook
 
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 138,481
*nods* And then you can trail behind him and then you'd have a view.

I wonder what Linds or Teena would think if they came to this thread just now.
__________________
Heath Ledger
Street Spirit is offline  
Old 03-10-2012, 06:17 AM
  #149
Fan Forum Star

 
Cereal Killer's Avatar

Moderator of ...
American Idol
David Cook
 
Joined: Oct 2001
Posts: 177,594
Even better point.

They'd probably think we're a bit silly.
__________________
#allgoodeverything
Kuka Muu Muka Stadion Edition  
Cereal Killer is offline  
Old 03-12-2012, 03:12 AM
  #150
Fan Forum Star

 
Street Spirit's Avatar

Moderator of ...
Heath Ledger
David Cook
 
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 138,481
We are silly.

I found this on tumblr. So gorgeous.
__________________
Heath Ledger
Street Spirit is offline  
Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Bookmarks

Tags
david cook, pinoy


Thread Tools



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:06 PM.

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
Copyright © 1998-2014, Fan Forum.