Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-30-2015, 06:34 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Ingrid, I can see the pic now, it must have been my connection. It looks awesome! (Hope mine arrives soon too. )

And I'm so happy about my other goodies and especially the Walmart edition! I can't wait to hear the bonus tracks!
Old 09-30-2015, 07:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

I changed the link I hope yours does arrive soon

I'm sure the bonus tracks will be amazing
Old 09-30-2015, 07:39 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Oh okay. I love how his signature looks on the cover. Thanks, let's hope so.

I think so too. Eyes On You is bound to be outstanding!
Old 09-30-2015, 07:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

It looks pretty cool They added the signed booklet separately from the actual CD though so it's a little damaged on the back

I'm sure it is!
Old 09-30-2015, 08:20 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Oh no, that sucks. Hope it's not too bad?

Hopefully it arrives soon so Ican check it out.
Old 09-30-2015, 09:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

Luckily it isn't that bad, and at least it's the back of the booklet, not the front

I hope so too, it always takes so long!
Old 09-30-2015, 09:48 AM
Fan Forum Legend

That's good.

Yeah, it usually takes 2-3 weeks for me to get stuff from the US.
Old 10-03-2015, 02:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by broken melody (View Post)
It looks pretty cool They added the signed booklet separately from the actual CD though so it's a little damaged on the back
Sorry about the damage but I'm glad it wasn't too bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cereal Killer (View Post)
I think so too. Eyes On You is bound to be outstanding!
It absolutely will be.

--

So what songs on Digital Vein is everyone replaying a lot?
Old 10-03-2015, 02:08 AM
Fan Forum Legend

My signed CD had arrived when I got home yesterday! But the problem is, I got both the deluxe and standard versions and I had only ordered one (I think xD). I will have to contact PledgeMusic.

And also my Walmart edition has been shipped!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Street Spirit (View Post)
So what songs on Digital Vein is everyone replaying a lot?
Better Than Me and Firing Squad!

How about you?
Old 10-03-2015, 02:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cereal Killer (View Post)
My signed CD had arrived when I got home yesterday! But the problem is, I got both the deluxe and standard versions and I had only ordered one (I think xD). I will have to contact PledgeMusic.

And also my Walmart edition has been shipped!
They know how big of a fan you are that they sent you both.

Great news! Eyes On You!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Better Than Me and Firing Squad!

How about you?
Those as well, along with Heartbeat, Broken Windows, From Here To Zero, Home Movies, Where Do We Go. But You Won't is simply beautiful, great song to end the Digital Vein listening experience.

The other songs I didn't mention get lots of love too, I still love playing 'Wait For Me' even with all the plays I already gave it before the album came out and Criminals is getting even more airplay from me now that the music video came out. I just love all the songs.
Old 10-03-2015, 02:30 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Street Spirit (View Post)
They know how big of a fan you are that they sent you both.
Haha, maybe. I think the standard CD is included in the lyrics book package but I ordered it after these CDs were shipped so I think I got it by mistake.

Quote:
Great news! Eyes On You!!!!!!!!!!!!
I knoooooow!!! I can't wait to hear it!

Quote:
Those as well, along with Heartbeat, Broken Windows, From Here To Zero, Home Movies, Where Do We Go. But You Won't is simply beautiful, great song to end the Digital Vein listening experience.
Oh sure I listen to those a lot too, I meant you meant songs I play on loop before I move on to the next one. xD I love Heartbeat, Broken Windows, Carry You, Home Movies and But You Won't especially a lot too.

Quote:
The other songs I didn't mention get lots of love too, I still love playing 'Wait For Me' even with all the plays I already gave it before the album came out and Criminals is getting even more airplay from me now that the music video came out. I just love all the songs.
Definitely, I'm loving the more familiar songs even more now too. I like From Here To Zero a lot more now that we have the studio version. And I'm Gonna Love You is really gorgeous. And of course both Criminals and LML rock. It is such an amazing album!
Old 10-03-2015, 09:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

The acoustic EP is now available guys!
Old 10-04-2015, 12:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

^ Sorry I didn't comment sooner, I was out really late last night. But I got it and listened to it and I love it! And I love that everyone who ordered the deluxe version got a bonus track of acoustic From Here To Zero!

Update on my double CDs, I was supposed to get the autographed standard CD too because it was a part of the Analog Heart package, I had completely forgotten.

========

I wanted to include probably David's last PM update (looks like he didn't tweet about it like usually ):

New Album: I'm not superstitious, but I am a little stitious. | PledgeMusic

Thanks for this amazing experience David! Please do this again at any given time!

Also, I'm realy excited to see this preview of the lyric book I ordered.

And I didn't order the vinyl but this almost makes me want to.

If anyone wants anything else on PledgeMusic, you have 24 hours!

========

Last not but least, Digital Vein is doing really freaking well!

Quote:
David Cook Debuts No. 4 On Billboard Pop Album Chart With Digital Vein

"AMERICAN IDOL" SEASON 7 WINNER HEADLINING NORTH AMERICAN TOUR

LOS ANGELES, Oct. 1, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- David Cook has entered the Billboard Pop Album Chart at No. 4 with new album Digital Vein (Analog Heart/marketed and distributed by INgrooves Music Group).

The premiere follows a flurry of activity from Cook, who recently teamed with VH1 for the premiere of his new video "Criminals," which can be seen HERE.

The "Criminals" video premiere follows People magazine's sneak preview of the album, the USA Today debut of lead single "Criminals," the Yahoo Music premiere of the "Criminals" lyric video, the Billboard premiere of "Carry You" and his cover of the Chris Isaak hit, "Wicked Game," which he posted on YouTube.

Cook partnered with PledgeMusic for the album's launch.

"It's been truly thrilling seeing this album debut so high in the charts, " says Scott Graves, head of talent relations at PledgeMusic. "This has been one of our most fascinating and successful campaigns on the site to date. Its success is a testament to David's innovative approach to this album and, of course, the interactive and unique pre-order process he structured through PledgeMusic. We are always encouraging our artists to post regular updates and David's were exceptional. We saw a massive boost in traffic and activity on the pledgemusic.com campaign page every time he did an update, showing how excited his fans were to follow this journey with him."

Digital Vein is Cook's fourth studio album and his first since 2011's This Loud Morning, which hit No. 7 on The Billboard 200 and No. 4 on the iTunes Album Chart. After winning season 7 of "American Idol," Cook went on to sell 1.5 million copies of his self-titled debut album, which entered The Billboard 200 at No. 3 and the Digital Chart at No. 1. He also set Billboard records for debut entries by a male solo artist on the Hot 100 Chart (with 11 titles) and for debut entries and total songs on the Hot Digital Songs Chart (with 14 titles). Collectively, he's sold over 5 million tracks and ringtones worldwide, including two platinum and one gold-certified single. He recently wrote David Nail's 2014 top 20 country hit, "Kiss You Tonight."

Cook will be performing "Criminals" and select tracks from Digital Vein on his headlining tour of North America (see full itinerary below). For more information, please go to Upcoming Events | David Cook Official

Source
Awesome!

Digital Vein also entered the Billboard 200 at #35 (really impressive for an indie album!), #8 on Billboard's Top Independent Albums, #16 on Billboard's Top Digital Albums, #22 on Billboard's Top Album Sales and #7 on Billboard's Top Internet Albums! So great!
Old 10-07-2015, 10:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for all the latest!

So I've been listening to the acoustic EP a lot. I love that all of the songs sound so different from the studio versions, even slower songs like From Here to Zero. I think Broken Windows is my favourite
Old 10-11-2015, 08:02 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Glad to hear you're enjoying the EP! I was so busy last week (working past 7 pm every night) that I didn't have time to put it on my ipod and now I can't get it from my broken computer.

Good news is though that I received my lyrics book, guitar picks and the Walmart edition on Friday! Again, I can't put the Walmart bonus tracks on my ipod but at least I can listen to the CD. All the tracks sound amazing, especially Eyes On You!

Oh, and I ordered the vinyl too. xD It also has been shipped.