Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-19-2012, 03:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

Glad to see a bump! The fauxhawk should for sure make a reappearance, great hairstyle. Though I'm sure your current hair looks nice too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cereal Killer (View Post)
They are pretty awesome. Especially the mug, I reminds me of Adam. xD
They're all awesome, I even like the bag. The mug reminds me of Adam too (I'm surprised it's not made with Adam in mind ) and it does really fit the occasion of Adam + Queen. So, all in all? Perfect.
Old 07-19-2012, 04:05 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Street Spirit (View Post)
Glad to see a bump! The fauxhawk should for sure make a reappearance, great hairstyle. Though I'm sure your current hair looks nice too.
I really did love it a lot. I'm pretty sure I'll go back to it at some point. Thanks again.

Quote:
They're all awesome, I even like the bag. The mug reminds me of Adam too (I'm surprised it's not made with Adam in mind ) and it does really fit the occasion of Adam + Queen. So, all in all? Perfect.
I don't usually use bags like that too much but that one just looked so cool that I wanted to get it (also because I brought bags for both of my sisters and I didn't wanna feel left out xD). Haha, glad you agree about the mug. Adam is totally glam and rocks on.
Old 07-20-2012, 03:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I really did love it a lot. I'm pretty sure I'll go back to it at some point. Thanks again.
You should, such a great hairstyle. You pull it off nicely.

Quote:
I don't usually use bags like that too much but that one just looked so cool that I wanted to get it (also because I brought bags for both of my sisters and I didn't wanna feel left out xD). Haha, glad you agree about the mug. Adam is totally glam and rocks on.
Good call on the bag, it's nice. I always thought the UK flag one of the prettiest out there.

I actually have a thing for mugs. When I go somewhere new, that's the souvenir I get. Got one from Vegas, Disneyland, etc.
Old 07-20-2012, 03:39 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
You should, such a great hairstyle. You pull it off nicely.
Thanks, that's sweet of you.

Quote:
Good call on the bag, it's nice. I always thought the UK flag one of the prettiest out there.
It's an awesome looking flag and it looks great on things.

Quote:
I actually have a thing for mugs. When I go somewhere new, that's the souvenir I get. Got one from Vegas, Disneyland, etc.
Mugs are great souvenirs. I have lots of mugs too, but I don't think many of them are souvenirs. Vegas and Disneyland sound like great places to visit!
Old 07-20-2012, 07:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Thanks, that's sweet of you.

Quote:
It's an awesome looking flag and it looks great on things.
Haha, yeah it does. Like that bag for instance. The colors are just nice and bright.

Quote:
Mugs are great souvenirs. I have lots of mugs too, but I don't think many of them are souvenirs. Vegas and Disneyland sound like great places to visit!
I think so too, since they're souvenirs you can actually use. And they were! I loved Universal Studios the best. I want to go back.

I'm looking at some of Cee's old pictures. Love the zoo ones. Hope she pops in here one day again.
Old 07-21-2012, 12:32 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Haha, yeah it does. Like that bag for instance. The colors are just nice and bright.
I like the colors too, that's what appealed to me about the bag.

Quote:
I think so too, since they're souvenirs you can actually use. And they were! I loved Universal Studios the best. I want to go back.
Good point. I hope you can go back there one day.

Quote:
I'm looking at some of Cee's old pictures. Love the zoo ones. Hope she pops in here one day again.
She hasn't been here in forever so we'll see.
Old 02-03-2016, 09:34 PM
Master Fan

So I've been away forever - but I used to be a regular over here. Not sure if any of you remember. But anyway, this is a weird place to say hi I guess but I just wanted to share some photos and a story.

Last year I was invited to an acoustic performance of David's because I raised a lot of money for his team for a cure. After the show we met up with him, and while I'd met him several times before this was the first time I got to speak with him about my personal experience with cancer & what his music has done for me.

And he said something to me that meant so much to me and I'll never forget it. It's something I carry with me now always. I'd like to just keep it between him and me but I guess I just wanted to express my gratitude for him here. I know a lot of you feel the same way. He's a really special, genuinely kind person.

here are my photos. <3

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.n...75b55f77158720

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.n...3ab56ce434255b

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.n...290c90e1cb8d8e

And here's a bonus photo from this crazy time in Atlantic City
https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.n...416fb4fc2198b7
Old 02-03-2016, 09:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Katie! Of course I remember you! Really nice to see you again.

Wonderful story and photos, you are very lucky to have met and shared that special moment with him. Lovely to hear that he is just as amazing as he seems to be. Thanks for sharing your story with us and please don't be a stranger.
Old 02-07-2016, 04:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

Great photos It's wonderful that you got to meet him, and shared that moment with him. I'm sure that was an amazing experience.