Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-11-2013, 04:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cereal Killer (View Post)
Definitely not, I want to be the cool aunt. xD
Of course.

Quote:
I did use it. Here it is:
I love the icon. Do you remember who made it?

Quote:
I can't wait to see the gifs you make! His smiles are the best.
Thanks, I hope they turn out okay. I hope I can use something from that video but if not, I'll try to find another just as good. True about his smiles, they're the best especially in gif form.

Quote:
Did you watch it yet? I love it, not only is it a great performance of a great song but the moment those gifs are from is totally bromantic. xD
I did and it's a great cover, another nice song choice. I love when he brings the mic-stand towards the crowd. I especially love Ryan Star mention. I assume he was in the crowd? Was that air kiss and smile for him?
Old 12-11-2013, 05:45 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Street Spirit (View Post)
Of course.

Quote:
I love the icon. Do you remember who made it?
It's a great icon. I will look for the person who made it in case you want to use it and credit. (I thought I had an idea but I did not find that person on LJ. )

Quote:
Thanks, I hope they turn out okay. I hope I can use something from that video but if not, I'll try to find another just as good. True about his smiles, they're the best especially in gif form.
I'm sure they will be great. If that video doesn't work, there are plenty of others with his precious smile, I hope you can find something great.

Quote:
I did and it's a great cover, another nice song choice. I love when he brings the mic-stand towards the crowd. I especially love Ryan Star mention. I assume he was in the crowd? Was that air kiss and smile for him?
He really rocks that song, he should perform it again. That was the part of the Declaration Tour when Ryan and his band toured with David and the guys opening for them. So yes, I'm sure Ryan's in the crowd/beside the stage and David was showing his love and appreciation.
Old 12-12-2013, 11:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
It's a great icon. I will look for the person who made it in case you want to use it and credit. (I thought I had an idea but I did not find that person on LJ.
Thanks for doing that, hope you can find out but that's okay if you don't. I've saved a few David icons awhile back from LJ and now I have no clue who made them.

Quote:
I'm sure they will be great. If that video doesn't work, there are plenty of others with his precious smile, I hope you can find something great.
Thank you, I managed to make something.

Quote:
He really rocks that song, he should perform it again. That was the part of the Declaration Tour when Ryan and his band toured with David and the guys opening for them. So yes, I'm sure Ryan's in the crowd/beside the stage and David was showing his love and appreciation.
Lucky people who got to see both Ryan and David. What a nice way to show his love and appreciation. It really was a nice moment.
Old 01-06-2014, 01:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Thanks for doing that, hope you can find out but that's okay if you don't. I've saved a few David icons awhile back from LJ and now I have no clue who made them.
I haven't had luck yet, but I need to look once more with real effort. I'm sure you could use it anyway. I've got a lot of icons saved that I don't know/remember the maker of, so then I just don't credit.

Quote:
Thank you, I managed to make something.
You did an amazing job!

Quote:
Lucky people who got to see both Ryan and David. What a nice way to show his love and appreciation. It really was a nice moment.
They are really lucky. Haha, blowing a kiss and flashing a gorgeous smile always work.

====

I thought it was time for more gifs, so here's a random but gorgeous one:

(NOT made by me)

Seriously, look at his face!
Old 01-07-2014, 03:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I haven't had luck yet, but I need to look once more with real effort. I'm sure you could use it anyway. I've got a lot of icons saved that I don't know/remember the maker of, so then I just don't credit.
I might just do that. As long as we don't take credit for it, I hope it would be okay. I may just put a 'credit unknown' in my sig or something.

Quote:
You did an amazing job!
Thank you.

Quote:
They are really lucky. Haha, blowing a kiss and flashing a gorgeous smile always work.
Imagine if you are the recipient!

====

Quote:
I thought it was time for more gifs, so here's a random but gorgeous one:

Seriously, look at his face!
I've never seen this gif before, he's looking so handsome in it. I love how he's all serious and then he breaks into a smile. Thanks for posting it.
Old 01-07-2014, 11:46 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I might just do that. As long as we don't take credit for it, I hope it would be okay. I may just put a 'credit unknown' in my sig or something.
That's how I've figured it. Putting that in your sig will make it clear you're not taking the credit. I will look for the maker though, I just didn't have time yesterday or right now.

Quote:
Thank you.
Everything in the OP is so beautiful.

Quote:
Imagine if you are the recipient!
*imagines it* *dies*

Quote:
I've never seen this gif before, he's looking so handsome in it. I love how he's all serious and then he breaks into a smile. Thanks for posting it.
I know, he looks so gorgeous. I love the kind of serene look he has and the little smile at first, then he ducks his head and breaks into a bigger smile. It's from the early Declaration tour, before the blonde. No problem.

----

More tour hotness:

ARMS
Old 01-08-2014, 02:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
That's how I've figured it. Putting that in your sig will make it clear you're not taking the credit. I will look for the maker though, I just didn't have time yesterday or right now.
Don't worry about it.

Quote:
Everything in the OP is so beautiful.

Quote:
*imagines it* *dies*
*brings you back to life*

Quote:
I know, he looks so gorgeous. I love the kind of serene look he has and the little smile at first, then he ducks his head and breaks into a bigger smile. It's from the early Declaration tour, before the blonde. No problem.
I love all those things. I obviously need to watch more of his tour performances.

----

Quote:
More tour hotness:

ARMS
Whoa! The intensity of his stare there is really something, and the panting! Arms too. Then he breaks out into a smile again.

What other gems do you have? These gifs are great and I can’t believe I haven’t seen them.
Old 01-08-2014, 03:20 AM
Communications Team Manager
Graphics Team

Moderator of ...
Communications Team

Love that last gif

JOIN our Communications Team.
| ray
Old 01-08-2014, 12:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by dancing in the rain (View Post)
Love that last gif
It really is worthy of a thud!
Old 01-08-2014, 03:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
*brings you back to life*
I knew I could trust you to revive me.

Quote:
I love all those things. I obviously need to watch more of his tour performances.
His tour performances are the best. I really wish I had more time to watch them. :/

Quote:
Whoa! The intensity of his stare there is really something, and the panting! Arms too. Then he breaks out into a smile again.

What other gems do you have? These gifs are great and I can’t believe I haven’t seen them.
I know right?? It's from the Declaration tour too and he's performing KOTN (judging by the file name ) so the panting must be happening in the bridge before the whisper. Also, that is the famous white shirt that his arms are practically bulging out of. And if the panting and the arms didn't already kill you, the smile will.

Well, I was looking at all the oldie gifs I've uploaded and was thinking that it'd be kinda fun to post them here. I have posted them somewhere on this board before but not in one place because we didn't have this thread obviously. Plus it was a long time ago. And since you asked about it, I'll see what else there is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dancing in the rain (View Post)
Love that last gif
It's a killer.

----

How about some seriously intense guitar punishing? From the Declaration tour too:

Old 01-09-2014, 12:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I knew I could trust you to revive me.
Of course I had to save you. You're welcome.

Quote:
His tour performances are the best. I really wish I had more time to watch them. :/
Aw, maybe you can work on them slowly, watch a bit at a time. I'm going to find something to watch later today.

Quote:
I know right?? It's from the Declaration tour too and he's performing KOTN (judging by the file name ) so the panting must be happening in the bridge before the whisper. Also, that is the famous white shirt that his arms are practically bulging out of. And if the panting and the arms didn't already kill you, the smile will.

Well, I was looking at all the oldie gifs I've uploaded and was thinking that it'd be kinda fun to post them here. I have posted them somewhere on this board before but not in one place because we didn't have this thread obviously. Plus it was a long time ago. And since you asked about it, I'll see what else there is.
You're probably right about that, I'm going to try to find the video to go along with it. We gotta watch that moment with sound. His arms do look great in that shirt! I like what you said there. Arms, face, smile. Loving all of it.

I bet you have a lot of great stuff saved, can't wait to see them. I'll see what I can find too.

----

Quote:
How about some seriously intense guitar punishing? From the Declaration tour too:

The gifs just keep getting better. I love, love the intensity of David there with his guitar, he's really laying it on there. I think you made an icon of that moment, didn't you? I recognize it.
Old 01-09-2014, 11:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Of course I had to save you. You're welcome.
Thanks.

Quote:
Aw, maybe you can work on them slowly, watch a bit at a time. I'm going to find something to watch later today.
I think that's the only way it would work. Hope you found something great to watch.

Quote:
You're probably right about that, I'm going to try to find the video to go along with it. We gotta watch that moment with sound. His arms do look great in that shirt! I like what you said there. Arms, face, smile. Loving all of it.
Here's the video:

Hotness. I was a bit wrong about the timing of the moment in the gif, it happened in the bridge but after the moan.

Quote:
I bet you have a lot of great stuff saved, can't wait to see them. I'll see what I can find too.
Yeah, there's quite a lot of stuff after all these years. Okay, cool!

Quote:
The gifs just keep getting better. I love, love the intensity of David there with his guitar, he's really laying it on there. I think you made an icon of that moment, didn't you? I recognize it.
He's really letting the guitar have it. Yeah, I made an icon of it, glad you remember it. I turned the icon black & white though, because it was a bitch to color.

-----

David being a tease, part 1:

Look at his smile afterwards.
Old 01-11-2014, 02:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Thanks.
right back.

Quote:
I think that's the only way it would work. Hope you found something great to watch.
Not yet but I'm sure I will, I'll look at some old threads.

Quote:
Here's the video:

Hotness. I was a bit wrong about the timing of the moment in the gif, it happened in the bridge but after the moan.
You were close! What a performance that was. That song makes for an even better live performance.

Quote:
Yeah, there's quite a lot of stuff after all these years. Okay, cool!
It's great that there are a lot of goodies out there.

Quote:
He's really letting the guitar have it. Yeah, I made an icon of it, glad you remember it. I turned the icon black & white though, because it was a bitch to color.
It's one of my favorite icons. He's really pounding on those guitar strings, I love the power of it all.

-----

Quote:
David being a tease, part 1:

Look at his smile afterwards.
This is a great one, I love it when that smile comes out. I also love that he gave the crowd a peek! You say PT 1. Where's part 2?
Old 01-12-2014, 08:41 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
You were close! What a performance that was. That song makes for an even better live performance.
Only a few lines off. Yeah it was an awesome performance! David makes pretty much every song better when he performs it live.

Quote:
It's great that there are a lot of goodies out there.
I agree!

Quote:
It's one of my favorite icons. He's really pounding on those guitar strings, I love the power of it all.
Aw, thanks for saying that. He really is, I love the intensity.

Quote:
This is a great one, I love it when that smile comes out. I also love that he gave the crowd a peek! You say PT 1. Where's part 2?
I love the peek too, he's such a tease and he knows it. (I'm also trying to rack my brains and figure out what song that was, I know I knew it at some point but right now I can't remember. xD)

Part 2 is here!

"Did you come here to see the hat? Or did you come here for thisssss..."
Old 01-18-2014, 12:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Only a few lines off. Yeah it was an awesome performance! David makes pretty much every song better when he performs it live.
There's an 'oompth' in his live performances. Imagine really hearing it live, in person.

Quote:
Aw, thanks for saying that. He really is, I love the intensity.
It's a great icon, I'd love to use it again one day. The intensity there is pretty incredible. It can also cause injuries, as we know.

Quote:
I love the peek too, he's such a tease and he knows it. (I'm also trying to rack my brains and figure out what song that was, I know I knew it at some point but right now I can't remember. xD)

Part 2 is here!

"Did you come here to see the hat? Or did you come here for thisssss..."
He has fun teasing the crowd! I'm not sure what song he was performing there either, but if I ever find out myself I'll let you know.

So...I'm loving part 2. I'm glad that included his quote.